Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Games Have You Completed? (2020 Edition)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭WhenPigsCry

Hollow Knight done last night. 80%. Deleted it right away before I'm tempted to put myself through that again.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Hollow Knight done last night. 80%. Deleted it right away before I'm tempted to put myself through that again.

You've not really finished it until you've beaten the pantheon of the gods DLC. You're also not a real gamer and not a real man unless you have.

I jest, that DLC pretty much broke me and I uninstalled it when I realized the time and energy I'd have to dedicate to it and it was not worth it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Delighted more people are experiencing this. It's been my favorite game for two decades. Tell me, what ending did you go for? and did you
    save Jock from the helicopter explosion?

Sorry only saw this now:

The ending I got was the
    blow up the internet ending. Seemed a little bit better than the join with the AI one so I went with that.

Also
    I did save Jock but I probably wouldn't have realised it except I looked at a faq for that level to see how to get past a locked door and spoiled the Jock thing inadverently.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

[Xbox]

The Outer Worlds DLC (Peril on Gorgon)

An excellent DLC, loved every minute of it. Well worth getting if you played the main game. Way longer than I thought it would be also. Lots of areas to explore.

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Game
    Crysis
    Crysis Warhead
    Crysis 2
    Crysis 3
    Death Stranding
    Doom 64
    Doom Eternal
    Half Life: Alyx
    Resident Evil
    Resident Evil 3
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    Sniper Elite 4

Resident Evil (Remake)

5 years after beating the game on normal difficulty with Chris, I returned to the mansion with only 1 bathroom for a Jill playthrough and completed it on hard. Took a little while to get into the swing of things but overall it still holds up fairly well in 2020.

Gameplay wise, I forgot how much more emphasis the original RE games had on puzzles than later games. Puzzles are not too challenging though I have no idea what the solution is for the amour suit puzzle but it seemed asy to brute force a solution anyway. Overall the puzzles are not too memorable but their fine and they do make you use your brain a least a little bit. Combat wise there isn't much depth, just point and shoot with an auto aim that can't be turned off in standard game modes. Of course it is survival horror and ammo is somewhat scarce so avoiding enemies where possible is the best approach. Once you figure out how to get around zombies even in tight spaces the game becomes a lot easier. A good chunk of the game really is just about finding a key or item to open a door and back tracking to the door, but it does have quite a bit of replayability in terms of figuring out optimal routes. I can see why speed runners like it.

Graphics wise, I installed a background upscaler mod, though the improvement is pretty subtle. The backgrounds do look somewhat blury but that's to be expected considering its a remaster of 2002 game. Character models are decent but they are not going to blowing anyone away in 2020.

The voice acting is better than the original 1996 game but its still awful by modern standards and its actually lost the laugh factor of the hilariously bad voice acting of the original. Music wise is abit meh, nothing really sticks out other than the save room music which has become something of a mainstay of the RE series.

Storywise the plot does hold a nostalgic place in my heart buts its just utter nonesense to be honest.

From a horror perspective, it sort of works at least for the first hour or so but that wears off.

Still overall an enjoyable experience. One I'll probably return to again in a few years time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,095 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Resident Evil 7 - a pretty good Resi game that only occasionally rises above pretty good. When it's being an environmental-based survival horror mood-piece it's at its best - there are a few eyebrow-raisers (why are there weird arcane puzzle contraptions in this particular environment?!) but par for the course for the series. Definitely has some pleasantly grubby and dank interiors to poke around in.

The main problem is the basic enemies you encounter are rather insipid blob monsters, and the game's back half has you facing off against them a lot. This is a particular problem in the final third where they mix up the locations to limited success. A lot of the weapons feel good, at least, but it's a game at its worst when facing off against these creatures (the bosses, on the other hand, are pretty standard fare but at least are suitably monstrous). That final stretch makes the game feel longer than its modest running time, although at least isn't quite as bad as Alien Isolation in that respect.

The story is ignorable hokum even by Resi standards, and inventory management remains a chore. But it's a decent return to old form, and hopefully some improvements can be made for the ludicrously titled V11lage.

Cloudpunk - A LOT of effort has been put into making this voxel city a wonder to behold. For a small indie title, it's impressive that the first few hours of this game are compelling purely on the basis of marvelling at this big, Blade Runner-esque world of neon. Very one-note (rainy neo-future) but none the worse for it. I hope it runs well when it drops on console because it deserves a high resolution and decent frame rate.

It's the game around it that stops and starts. To a large degree it's a visual novel set in a free-roaming, lavish 3D city. The story stops and starts a lot (didn't really feel any stakes at all for long periods), and the characters are a mixed bag (your AI canine companion Camus is a good boy, though). It's fun driving your delivery holocar around for a few hours, and unlocking upgrades such as boosts. But it's probably twice as long as it needs to be.

The exploration is fun in terms of discovering some weird characters and side stories, but annoying in the sense you'll soon discover the limited pool of collectibles. Worse, a lot of the city areas are very, very similar - so you'll have discovered most of the limited variety the game has to offer early on. A technical marvel with some cool gamey bits, then, but it feels like a dazzling city in search of more game.

The Touryst - Another voxel game, and a bit of a technical marvel in a much smaller way than Cloudpunk. Thankfully, this is an altogether tighter and smarter game.

Kinda a quirky, lighthearted Zelda-like, this has you as a tourist trying to solve a cryptic ancient mystery by hopping between a bunch of different islands. It's full of mini-games, short platforming challenges, slightly annoying boss battles, and fun problems to solve. None of this is particularly deep or challenging, but it zips along at a fair old pace altogether and there's always another gameplay wrinkle just around the corner. Unlike Cloudpunk, it's a short and sharp game that doesn't even remotely overstay its welcome.

I played on PC (GamePass) and it runs like a dream - we're not talking a GPU melter here, but it's always nice to play a game that has barely a hiccup over the entire running time. I believe the Switch version is just as smooth, and was basically the studio pushing the limits of that hardware, so probably well worth picking up for a rare smooth-as-butter game on Nintendo's modestly-specced wonder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 kingbowser

Ori and the Will of the Wisps
    Red Dead Redemption 1
    Both on Xbox One X.

Gris on Switch

No time for much else but enjoyed the above immensely.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,095 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Astro Bot Rescue Mission - Just going to throw something out there: Astro Bot Rescue Mission is the best non Nintendo 3D platformer. Not only that, it even rivals the best Nintendo has to offer. No game outside your Mario Galaxies or Odyssey feels so inventive and delightful on a consistent basis. So many ideas, matched by an eagerness to move you along quickly to the next delightful level. It’s something I savoured over like two years - rather than just rushing through it, it was something I was happy to pop into every six months to play through another world.

Of course, the VR is incredible. While Half Life Alyx has finally delivered on the idea of a full-length, immersive blockbuster VR game, Astro Bot seems modest in comparison but is ultimately no less impressive. The sense of scale - similar to that of Moss - is often jaw-dropping. Whether its big towering bosses or simply enjoying the playable dioramas back at base, it’s a magical thing to behold in action - and something you can’t really understand until that awkward headset is blocking you off from the outside world. There are lots of fun gimmicks and level / mechanical ideas that make smart use out of head tracking, motion aiming etc...

The annoyances are minor. The boss set pieces are great but slightly overlong when you have to retry them (they also awkwardly tack on a three-hits-and-you’re-out system). The limits of the PSVR headset can into play when you have to look behind you for something. But generally this is a joy to play, runs like a dream, and as said may be one of the most purely delightful games ever made. Hoping the PS5 non-vr sequel is a fraction as good. This, though, is a rare game that almost on its own justifies owning a piece of hardware (but thankfully your Tetris Effects and the recent Start Wars Squadrons are pretty damn good too).

GAME|PLATFORM

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing|PC
    Gato Roboto|PC
    Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker|PS3
    D|PC
    Dragon's Lair|PC
    Return of Egypt|PC
    Shin Megami Tensei: Synchronicity Prologue|PC
    Florence|PC
    Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: The Answer|PS2
    The Last of Us: Left Behind|PS4
    3D Dot Game Heroes|PS3
    Black Mesa|PC
    Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei: Megami Tensei |SNES
    Rusty's Real Deal Baseball |3DS
    Donkey Kong Country 2 (102%) |SNES
    Picross: Lord of the Nazarick |Switch
    Pharaoh Rebirth+|PC
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2|PC
    Megaman V|NES
    Halo 2|PC
    Sonic Adventure 2|PC
    Mini Metro|Android
    Halo 3|PC
    Vermintide 2|PC
    Bangai-O Missile Fury|XBox 360
    Professor Layton and the Curious Village HD|Android
    Final Fantasy XIII-2|PC
    The Last of Us Part 2|PS4
    Ace Combat 7|PC
    The Room|Android
    Halo Combat Evolved - MCC|PC
    Deus Ex|PC
    Panzer Dragoon|PC
    Ys: The Oath in Felghana|PC
    Sonic the Hedgehog|Master System

Ys: The Oath in Felghana

This is an absolute gem. Falcom took the divisive Ys III and remade it as a typical Ys game and made one of the very best action RPGs. Combat is fast paced and challenging. The music is energetic and driving. The bosses are fantastic challenge. It's just brilliant and further cements Falcom as the best developer of action RPGs.

Sonic the Hedgehog

Not the megadrive game but the master system port which is very different. Completed with all the emeralds The Americans hate this game but mostly because they played the game gear version which reduces the screen size and makes it a lot harder. The master system version is a lot better. It's a lot slower paced than it's bigger brother. There's a few balancing issues, it's better to get less rings and go for the bonus stage than to go for the 100 ring extra life on a stage as you have a chance at way more lives. It looks gorgeous for a 8-bit game and plays well. It's challenging if a bit short. The Master System PSG sound isn't the best but Yuzo Koshiro makes the most of it with an excellent soundtrack. A great platformer even if it can't match the best platformers on the NES.

GAME|PLATFORM

Gato Roboto|PC
    D|PC
    Dragon's Lair|PC
    Return of Egypt|PC
    Florence|PC
    3D Dot Game Heroes|PS3
    Black Mesa|PC
    Pharaoh Rebirth+|PC
    Megaman V|NES
    Halo 2|PC
    Sonic Adventure 2|PC
    Mini Metro|Android
    Halo 3|PC
    Vermintide 2|PC
    Final Fantasy XIII-2|PC
    Ace Combat 7|PC
    The Room|Android
    Deus Ex|PC
    Panzer Dragoon|PC
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2|Master System

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

This sequel surpasses the original game in many ways and in others it's a step backwards. It's a lot better looking and is a stunning 8-bit game. It also runs a lot better than the original game with very few instances of less slow down. Levels are bigger now and unlike the first game have the classic sonic design of multiple routes through levels. Level design is better.... mostly. There's a few levels that feel awfully rushed. The water stages are atrocious and the pipe maze in the penultimate stage can die in a fire. Bosses as well are a mixed bag with a seal boss that.... I don't even know how it's meant to pose a threat. And then there's the counterintuitive hang glider that put an end to my previous attempts to beat the game. Chaos Emeralds as well are less intuitively placed in the game. Again the American's hate this game but that's because it really does not suit the game gear's screen. It's much better on master system even if the music isn't as good.

I still prefer it over the original because you aren't battling against the lag most of the game.

• Advertisement

Why on earth are you playing on a Master System?

Azza wrote: »
    Why on earth are you playing on a Master System?

Retroarch.

Just playing some shorter games as I've finished a few long rpgs then moving to dragon quarter.

Anyway it's nicer to play a short but sweet game compared to a total slog like last of us 2. I need a palette cleanser after that nonsense.

By the way Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is free over on Steam, as part of Sega's 60th birthday celebrations.

Azza wrote: »
    By the way Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is free over on Steam, as part of Sega's 60th birthday celebrations.

I've beaten that about a million times but free is free!

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I've beaten that about a million times but free is free!

Pffttt...come back to me after you have beaten it a million and one times.

GAME|PLATFORM

Gato Roboto|PC
    D|PC
    Dragon's Lair|PC
    Return of Egypt|PC
    Florence|PC
    3D Dot Game Heroes|PS3
    Black Mesa|PC
    Pharaoh Rebirth+|PC
    Megaman V|NES
    Halo 2|PC
    Sonic Adventure 2|PC
    Mini Metro|Android
    Halo 3|PC
    Vermintide 2|PC
    Final Fantasy XIII-2|PC
    Ace Combat 7|PC
    The Room|Android
    Deus Ex|PC
    Panzer Dragoon|PC
    Jumping Flash!|PS1
    Dynamite Headdy|Megadrive

Jumping Flash!

A very early PS1 game, think it might have been a launch title in the US and EU. It's basically a first person platform game. Both those things taken together would suggest this game is a total disaster but it's anything but. It holds up surprisingly well. The game is basically just a series of open environments to explore. Find 4 mcguffins and reach the exit. But the movement just seems so nice. It absolutely nails first person platforming and it's insane that game got it so right so early when years afterwards 3D FPS games still can't get it right. It's got the right amount of crazy (the last boss is a humanoid robot you fight in a wrestling ring who shoots energy balls out of his nipples) and does some innovative stuff with it's level design, some levels feel more like a dungeon crawl than an open world. It's rather short, 1-2 hours long but well worth a play through.

I have to imagine Nintendo were looking at this game when designing Mario 64.

Dynamite Headdy

The second game from Treasure on the Megadrive after the legendary Gunstar Heroes and it's another good one. I owned this back in the day. I could beat the last boss handily if I used the level select.... but when I went through the game proper which is a good 2-3 hours play time I could never beat him.

So I said **** it and stuck on the Japanese version which lowers the difficulty to much more manageable levels.

Headdy is one of those games just brimming with ideas. Every level has multiple gimmicks and no two levels play the same. In a way it's rather like Rocket Knight Adventures but even more zany. It doesn't always work, there's a few levels that can be annoying and some of the tougher bosses have a 1+ minute wait before the fight starts which can be infuriating. It's still up in the higher echelons of the very best Megadrive games. The soundtrack is great. It looks gorgeous with massive sprites and bosses and Treasure using every graphical trick the Megadrive could do. And it's just bonkers with a great sense of humour.

There's a secret joke boss at the end who I couldn't be arsed unlocking but it's basically a Sega executive and his cronies throwing money around trying to kill you and is worth looking up for how bizarre it is.

GAME|PLATFORM

Gato Roboto|PC
    D|PC
    Dragon's Lair|PC
    Return of Egypt|PC
    Florence|PC
    3D Dot Game Heroes|PS3
    Black Mesa|PC
    Pharaoh Rebirth+|PC
    Megaman V|NES
    Halo 2|PC
    Sonic Adventure 2|PC
    Mini Metro|Android
    Halo 3|PC
    Vermintide 2|PC
    Final Fantasy XIII-2|PC
    Ace Combat 7|PC
    The Room|Android
    Deus Ex|PC
    Panzer Dragoon|PC
    Jumping Flash!|PS1
    Suzuki Bakuhatsu|PS1

Suzuki Bakuhatsu

This is the kind of game that makes exploring the PS1 library so much fun. Low license fees, control over your own CD printing and the negligible cost of the CD format meant you get some oddball games like this. However this was apparently made to be a smash hit that would appeal to anyone. Not sure where they got that from as it's utterly insane.

You play as a girl who goes about her daily life and keeps running into scenarios where a bomb is about to go off and she must defuse it. The first bomb is an orange that gets delivered to her but the rest are crazier, from a pinball machine, to the ocean (yes the actual ocean is a bomb), the moon, her shadow and lots of other things. Each bomb is a puzzle that you have to figure out by removing screws an cutting wires etc. but some play out very differently, like a rock paper scissors match against a giant robot.

The game is entirely japanese so a lot of the plot and jokes are lost on non japanese speakers and some clues cant be given to the player leading to some frustration but it is playable and finishable.

Not an amazing game but its a short weird experience worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

GAME|PLATFORM
    Star wars Jedi Fallen order|PS4
    Control|PS4
    Control DLC:The foundation |PS4
    Control DLC:AWE |PS4
    Tekken 7 story Mode|PS4
    Death Stranding | PS4
    Super Mario Odyessy | Switch
    Subnautica | PS4
    Fire Emblem three houses | Switch
    Dark Souls Remastered | PS4
    Katana Zero | Switch
    Doom Eternal | PS4
    Return of the Obra dinn | Switch
    FF7 Remake | PS4
    What remains of Edith finch | PS4
    Far Cry 5 | PS4
    The Last of us Part 2 | PS4
    The outer Wilds | PS4
    Final fantasy Tactics War of the lions | PSP
    Yakuza Kiwami | PS4
    Castlevania Portrait of Ruin | DS
    Ghost of Tsushima | PS4
    Hades | Switch
    Greedfall | PS4

Greedfall

Just finished this today, not bad at all a strong 7/10 for me its like I got transported to 2009 when I first played dragon age origins.

The setting was different but you could tell it was lacking some funding with the reuse of assets but I am glad I played it and, feel spiders could go on to be a decent studio with a bit more funding. Found the voice acting and dialogue pretty good allbeit playing a colonizer is a bit problematic. Also Combat was not great at all.

GAME|PLATFORM

Gato Roboto|PC
    D|PC
    Dragon's Lair|PC
    Return of Egypt|PC
    Florence|PC
    3D Dot Game Heroes|PS3
    Black Mesa|PC
    Pharaoh Rebirth+|PC
    Megaman V|NES
    Halo 2|PC
    Sonic Adventure 2|PC
    Mini Metro|Android
    Halo 3|PC
    Vermintide 2|PC
    Final Fantasy XIII-2|PC
    Ace Combat 7|PC
    The Room|Android
    Deus Ex|PC
    Panzer Dragoon|PC
    Jumping Flash!|PS1
    Suzuki Bakuhatsu|PS1
    Desert Strike|Megadrive

I'm having an absolute ball at the moment blasting through old games and have more fun than I've had with a modern game in ages!

Desert Strike

Quite the technical achievement on the Megadrive game and a great one at that. There's nothing quite like it other than it's sequels on the 16-bit platforms. Levels are small open worlds with mission objectives that can be taken out of order. It's challenging but not impossible, especially once you learn the levels. It's one of the games I've been trying to beat for years now but couldn't dedicate the time. I'll have to try Jungle Strike at some point. That was a much longer, tougher and varied game and a big improvement on the already excellent Desert Strike.

This game can also be credited for getting me ready for resident evil and teaching me 'tank' controls.

One surprise name in the credits was Amy Hennig on art.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

I installed this game a few days ago so hopefully i enjoy it. Thanks for setting my expectations about combat!

Its not too bad think witcher lite but with a bit jank, you also just press a dpad direction for a firearm and it automatically hits :D.

For me the shining attribute of the game was the dialogue and choices you could make.

• Advertisement

A Monster's Expedition - One of those unassuming 10/10 masterpieces that slips under the radar every now and again. Puzzle perfection: a simple idea executed perfectly. You're a monster navigating through a sort of open air museum. You use logs to hop from island to island and exhibit to exhibit, with occasional branches in the path (the whole thing is a sprawling open world with all sorts of zig-zagging paths). It's pure sokoban-style goodness, albeit without the fiendishness of Stephen's Sausage Roll or Baba is You. Instead, you have a hugely limited ways to move logs, and the joy comes in discovering the ways the designers play with those limitations. Like what happened if I line up these two logs this way instead of that way...

Every thing you need to know you learn in the first 30 mins to an hour, except for a few clever environmental complications that emerge later in the game (your moveset remains unchanged - hop and chop and push). But the basics are ingenious in the simplicity, and delightful in their depth. The kind of game that just makes you smile and laugh frequently at the intelligence of the design.

It's also exceedingly gentle and carefully paced - the puzzles are consistently manageable, and there's usually an alternative path to puzzle down if you get really stuck. Only towards the end are there a few head-scratchers, but the real difficulty comes in a bunch of optional side areas (mostly to track down deviously hidden snowmen). The main path shouldn't be too difficult for any reasonably enthusiastic puzzle solver - there's usually clearly a limited number of possible opening moves, so the solution is usually just figuring out where you go from there.

The art and humour are as charming as needed, with exhibits featuring nonsense interpretations of human behaviour and items. There’s also some exceedingly lovely moments when the monster just stops at a bench or coffee shop for a rest. But you're here for the puzzles, and the puzzles deliver. A calming, modest and brilliant GOTY type of deal.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I've had Adventures of Mana on my VITA for a while now so decided to give it a go as I was struggling trying to enjoy The Outer Wilds. It's a great classic top down RPG. My only issue with it is that I found it very easy, not even the boss battles were challenging. That said it was still and I would have gone for the platinum if it didn't involve such a ridiculous grind to get to Lvl 99.

I'll probably start Secret of Mana next.

Game|Platform|Game|Platform
    Outlast| PlayStation 4| Infamous| PlayStation 3 (PS Now)
    Letter Quest Remastered| PlayStation 4| Infamous 2| PlayStation 3 (PS Now)
    Costume Quest 2| PlayStation 4 (PS Now)| Infamous: Festival of Blood| PlayStation 3 (PS Now)| Infamous: Second Son| PlayStation 4
    Metro Last Light Redux| PlayStation 4 (PS Now)| Infamous: First Light| PlayStation 4
    Little Nightmares & DLC| PlayStation 4| Ratchet and Clank Future: A Quest for Booty| PlayStation 3 (PS Now)
    Horizon Zero Dawn & Frown Wilds DLC| PlayStation 4| Call of Duty: WW2| PlayStation 4
    Forgotten Anne| PlayStation 4| The Witcher 3| PlayStation 4
    Dust: An Elysian Tale| PlayStation 4| The Adventures of Mana| PS VITA
    Oxenfree| PlayStation 4
    Kona| PlayStation 4
    Abzu| PlayStation 4
    Vampyr| PlayStation 4 (PS Now)
    Loco Roco| PlayStation 4 (PS Now)
    Rise of the Tomb Raider| PlayStation 4
    Control| PlayStation 4 (PS Now)
    Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child| PlayStation 4
    Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus| PlayStation 4 (PS Now)
    Rime| PlayStation 4
    Dreamwalker: Never Fall Asleep| PlayStation 4
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider| PlayStation 4 (PS Now)
    Unravel| PlayStation 4
    Just Cause 4| PlayStation 4 (PS Now)
    South Park: The Stick of Truth| PlayStation 4
    Path of Sin: Greed| PlayStation 4
    Guacamelee 2| PlayStation 4
    Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders| PlayStation 4 (PS Now)
    Day of the Tentacle| PlayStation 4
    Get Even| PlayStation 4 (PS Now)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I'm liking the two-table format. I started using the table format about 2 or 3 years ago and I never thought to split it in two if it got too long. I don't think I'll be beating as many games this year as I did last year, though lol

I'm liking the two-table format. I started using the table format about 2 or 3 years ago and I never thought to split it in two if it got too long. I don't think I'll be beating as many games this year as I did last year, though lol

Are you accusing me!

I'll probably update to the two table format, I beat feck all games last year but I'm absolutely inhaling games at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Americanisms

Haven't really focused on 100% a game in a while, mainly just pour thousands of hours into the online modes of a handful of games, some in rotation like latest FIFA's etc.

The last game I completed 100%, I think it was the original Spyro 2 played on the Vita in 2017. Fantastic game, maybe my favorite platformer of the 90's

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
    Control
    Ori & the Blind Forest
    Gears 5
    Animal Crossing (paid off my house?)
    Ghost of Tsushima
    Hypnospace Outlaw
    A Short Hike
    Donut County
    Crusader Kings 3

Ghost of Tsushima I'd been hoping for an Assassin's Creed set in Japan for a long time and this is exactly what I was hoping for. Love the story. Played through on Lethal difficulty, the duels are pretty much broken on that difficulty but the rest of the game feels a lot better.

Donut County Beat this in one sitting, fun puzzle game. It's about a Raccoon who opens a donut shop and instead of delivering donuts he uses a tablet to control a hole that's drops all his customers to the center of the Earth, it's a bit like Katamari.

Crusader Kings 3 You can't 'beat' this game but I'm really enjoying it. The tutorial is much better this time at explaining things. I did the tutorial in CK2 and had no idea what to do and never played it again. Became King of Ireland and found out my arch nemesis who I was planning to murder was actually my real father!

Advertisement