Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Forum Stats Updates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'd buy you all a round of mulled wine in keeping with this Forum !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

How we looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

kitten_k wrote: »
    How we looking?

We are 4 rounds in and the mulled wine really got things going. All very civilized at the minute however Die Hard and best tin of sweets hasn’t been discussed yet :D

TRS30 wrote: »
    We are 4 rounds in and the mulled wine really got things going. All very civilized at the minute however Die Hard and best tin of sweets hasn’t been discussed yet :D

Can’t wait for the Christmas song song!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,130 ✭✭✭✭DvB

I'll go out on a limb and predict we'll reach the 15k posts.
    Sure I must have had 20-30 myself yesterday.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Advertisement

DvB wrote: »
    I'll go out on a limb and predict we'll reach the 15k posts.
    Sure I must have had 20-30 myself yesterday.

If I was a betting man my money would be on it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I think it'll reach the 15,000 and then some tbh !

Either another lockdown of at least a month ahead we need a positive note to end this miserable year. So cmon guys, do it for the Christmas forum... get a few posts in between now and midnight tomorrow!!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Either another lockdown of at least a month ahead we need a positive note to end this miserable year. So cmon guys, do it for the Christmas forum... get a few posts in between now and midnight tomorrow!!

a post today is for a record tomorrow.

Given the strict lockdown coming up for January I expect jan 2021 posts to be high enough as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Loughc wrote: »
    a post today is for a record tomorrow.

Given the strict lockdown coming up for January I expect jan 2021 posts to be high enough as well.

Agreed. I came straight to here after hearing about lockdown. It’s my little bright spot

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Agreed. I came straight to here after hearing about lockdown. It’s my little bright spot

And it will continue to be our safe haven for as long as we need it to be. :)

Once Christmas ends I’ll be putting renewed focus into new threads and rehashing old threads to keep us busy for January. :)

Once Christmas ends I’ll be putting renewed focus into new threads and rehashing old threads to keep us busy for January. :)

Top man!

I’m sure you have thought of it already however some kind of game thread would be good. Really enjoyed the advent game in the games forum.

I’m sure you have thought of it already however some kind of game thread would be good. Really enjoyed the advent game in the games forum.

Already signed up for another game over in the games forum. The advent calendar one was a bit of craic in the build up so anything that helps me through January is a welcome addition!!

So Loughc hw we looking on the final 2020 post count? Mission accomplished or did we crash at the last hurdle?

So Loughc hw we looking on the final 2020 post count? Mission accomplished or did we crash at the last hurdle?

A quick check seems to indicate we did it. But the figure doesn’t match up with what I was thinking. So I’ll need to log onto the laptop tomorrow to update the excel sheet.

All will be revealed tomorrow once the hangover wears off :D

Most excellent!

Already signed up for another game over in the games forum. The advent calendar one was a bit of craic in the build up so anything that helps me through January is a welcome addition!!

It’s a slippery slope joining that forum :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

It is! :D

Think I will join the January game over there too!

A quick check seems to indicate we did it. But the figure doesn’t match up with what I was thinking. So I’ll need to log onto the laptop tomorrow to update the excel sheet.

All will be revealed tomorrow once the hangover wears off :D

Everything crossed. Let’s go out of 2020 with a big bang:D

• Advertisement

Everything crossed. Let’s go out of 2020 with a big bang:D

Judging by tonight’s posts it’s time to pop the champagne.

A1 Sharon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

If we didn’t beat records I don’t know what would do it :D

Neither

Do

I

I

Agree

• Advertisement

If we get over the line by 5 posts, special mention to Posy and Auto!!

Advertisement