Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Guy Person wrote: »
    Who am I to refuse the request of two pretty, nice and funny ladies such as yourselves?? :)

Autosport and Honeybear
    Would like me to share
    Well it went very well
    I feel just swell
    In fact, right now I feel like a trillionaire

In truth, I know I have talked about this about a thousand times already but she is a friend of my friend that commit suicide last month and we have gotten to know each other since then and bonded over our shared loss. Today was our first official datey thing and I couldn't be happier with how it went. If nothing more comes of it then so be it but I'd be ecstatic to be able to call her my girlfriend. FYI she is not a Boards member but she knows about my account and will more than likely read this post and all my other ones too. If that doesn't scare her off then I may just stand a chance. :D

Be careful Guy, there'll be no "Paradiiiiiiiise by the dashboard light" if you don't get the NCT passed!

Seriously though, fingers crossed on the laydee front.

Be careful Guy, there'll be no "Paradiiiiiiiise by the dashboard light" if you don't get the NCT passed!

Seriously though, fingers crossed on the laydee front.

Gifted,did you ever park up the back of the airport at night "watching the planes"?😂

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Cushtie

Stretched on the couch. Shattered. 60 hour week this week. Getting too old for that craic....had plans to go in and do a few hours tomorrow but at this moment in time seriously reconsidering.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A farewell evening for me. Parents just gone. The wife of a friend just delivered a steak meal and I'll eat that soon. It's an in joke about all the cooking I do.:D Looks good though. Bags packed. Taxi booked. All the chats done with Ms G. Mrs G. knows the story. This is it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Not long in from work and have to paint a bedroom. It could wait til tomorrow but I want it outta the way tonight.
    But it's a battle with the lazy side of my brain which has so far reassured me that if I do all the masking tape then I can have 30 mins off before starting. Then I carried all the paint and rollers and stuff upstairs and took another 30 minutes off.
    Then I decided I needed a few beers in the house for motivation so went and got them.
    But you cant have a beer without music so now I'm listening to A-Ha Sun always shines on tv and sipping a beer and the LAST thing I want to do is paint.
    Bah!! Nothing worse than fighting with yourself. Maybe one more beer and two more tunes and ya never know.........
    I should have got some tequila instead, the whole house would be on it's 2nd coat by now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Grandeeod wrote: »
    A farewell evening for me. Parents just gone. The wife of a friend just delivered a steak meal and I'll eat that soon. It's an in joke about all the cooking I do.:D Looks good though. Bags packed. Taxi booked. All the chats done with Ms G. Mrs G. knows the story. This is it now.

Good luck, G! Hope all goes well for all of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,209 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Best of luck on the new chapter G. Hope it all works out for you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,856 ✭✭✭gifted

Gifted,did you ever park up the back of the airport at night "watching the planes"?😂

That's where I met you...I knew I recognised your moves lol lol

gifted wrote: »
    That's where I met you...I knew I recognised your moves lol lol

I still have the fluffy dice from your Fiesta.😛

Best of luck G.,exciting times for you,hope it's all you wish for and more. x

I still have the fluffy dice from your Fiesta.😛

Best of luck G.,exciting times for you,hope it's all you wish for and more. x

A classic chat up line that was....always worked....wanna see me furry dice???...lol lol

• Advertisement

I think gifted might corrupt our innocence. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Best of luck of Guy! goes to show nice guys (pardon the pun) don’t finish last! :D

Couchside, into season 2 of True Blood already. A certain wally (me :)) may have been watching it until 3:30am this morning and got through season 1 in 1 sitting.. ooops

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ah here Leggie,, is there really an innocent soul in this place.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The very best of luck in your new adventure G , may it be everything you hope it will be , look after yourself and don't forget to update us now and then , stay safe :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

All of us are pure as the driven snow, except Duvet and Witchie with their Christmas Eve blowjobs. :D

All of us are pure as the driven snow, except Duvet and Witchie with their Christmas Eve blowjobs. :D

:eek:

With their what now???? Im off to review this thread. Painting will have to wait, fook!! :D

NewRed2 wrote: »

With their what now???? Im off to review this thread. Painting will have to wait, fook!! :D

You need to book your hair appointment for Christmas Eve it seems. I've mine booked already, to avoid disappointment like. :D

You need to book your hair appointment for Christmas Eve it seems. I've mine booked already, to avoid disappointment like. :D

:D Cheers, yeah I'll get on it for next year now as well. I'm nearly 40 so my auld feet wouldn't be great for standing in a queue, I've always been a believer in booking stuff in advance.

No harm in planning "a-head", that's my motto!

Just wave your furry dice.....lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

peeks in thread...

tenor.gif

gifted wrote: »
    Just wave your furry dice.....lol lol

I'm afraid that like Duvet and Witchie I don't possess furry dice. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Is there a date set for these weddings yet?

Autosport wrote: »

Now we know why you've got fleas! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Autosport wrote: »

ADORABLE pic Auto!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I think the tiara suits me :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed, I'm missing cat hospital now that it's over ☹️

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Me brother tedo 😇😇😇

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Take care G, hope it all works out and I am sure it will be hard at the start without Mrs G and Little G but you'll get through it:) I'd actually forgot you were going to London.
    Couchside with a beer watching the news.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

votecounts wrote: »
    Take care G, hope it all works out and I am sure it will be hard at the start without Mrs G and Little G but you'll get through it:) I'd actually forgot you were going to London.
    Couchside with a beer watching the news.

It would be better with lots of beer but I've quit.:eek: Cheer Votecounts! Having a sparkling water and then bed. Thanks for the memories here, you take care!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement