Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside feeling sleepy

Lovely photos guys :D

Fake mince ?

Lying on my bed sleepy just woke up from a nap

Yeah vegetarian mince.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Glitch....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Autosport wrote: »
    Here’s a picture I took earlier of CH :D

He’s going to kill me :D

Why you little...

Wait 'til I get my hands on you :)

Just for that I'm going to show them your shower pic

Deskside tidying up after another day of essential work

Seven Worlds will Collide

^^^ hahahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Glitch....

Glitchy glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Watching "The Glamour of Galway" a Bord Failte promotional film from 1957 on the IFI Archive Player. How things have changed.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Watching "The Glamour of Galway" a Bord Failte promotional film from 1957 on the IFI Archive Player. How things have changed.

I'd forgotten about the archive, I'll try remember this time :o

Chicken in the oven, stuffing and garlic, broccoli and mash should be good to go in an hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

I'm kinda done with today... haven't been on my game at all...my friend was released from hospital today which is one bit of good news.
    I'm not down or anything... just disconnected...
    I have about 10 bottles of whiskey looking longingly at me though :)

Lovely photos! I especially like yours Panda :)
    So as not to feel left out I took one too. Its very beautiful.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I hear ya Panda. I'm not depressed or upset as such, just struggling to do all the work I have to do. I just want to sleep or read or play games but instead I have 12-14 hours of work daily.

Roll on Easter for 4 days off from both my jobs.

Bedside, goodnight from me. X

Oh and here is my tiny glimpse of the Petronas Towers from my balcony...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm kinda done with today... haven't been on my game at all...my friend was released from hospital today which is one bit of good news.
    I'm not down or anything... just disconnected...
    I have about 10 bottles of whiskey looking longingly at me though :)

Oh I'm very happy for your friend!. :)

Ehm, what types of whiskey may I ask?

Stunning! Really speaks to the moment. With regard to the work from home content, the disjunctive perturbation of the spatial relationships notates the substructure of critical thinking. A remarkable piece of modern art.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I love your personal drawings :)

Autosport wrote: »
    I love your personal drawings :)

Yes! We need Perse sketches again. I mean if don conroy can sort out a youtube channel why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Not depressed either but after approximately 2 weeks of headaches and limited oxygen getting to my brain,and the horsesh1t we're all universally dealing with, my brain feels like crying. I'm not long out of self isolation either. Stumbling blinking into the daylight, I went to do an errand, and managed to make a complete f*** up instead.
    I tried to physically pay for something with the debit card I had cancelled today in case the aforementioned suspicious transaction was fraudulent. Ugh.
    Can something good please happen now?
    I know, it's all in the perspective...

Actually just found a book on kindle unlimited (free) called "The Wild Remedy". Might be useful for people getting into nature and feeling overwhelmed with the covid situation.

The writer's name for depression made me laugh. "The grey slug" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

The writer's name for depression made me laugh. "The grey slug" :D

An accurate description of me right now. Nothing as sexy as a black dog here. Just an inert lump immobilised by the slime of de-motivation. Je suis une slug.

Unglitch, motherfukcer!

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Unglitch, motherfukcer!

Be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

I took this snap from my cell when I was detained the other day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In the kitchen cooking dinner. Making roast chicken, ham, bread stuffing sausage meat stuffing broccoli cauliflower and carrots in a cheese sauce, peas mash potatoes and some Yorkshire pudding. I’m so bored I could cry and he had a little triumph in work so I’m celebrating something I don’t usually give a poop about.

Wine or no wine though, that’s the question. Drank every day this week. Maybe fizzy water would be a nice change just for today

Work.
    I know i said it before but I'm really grateful that I have to work!
    First lad in my place gone down with this virus yesterday.

0lddog wrote: »
    I took this snap from my cell when I was detained the other day

What have you got to do to deserve a view like that?

Just off the phone with my folks, both 70+. Still out going for walks at a local GAA ground and the shops.:eek: This evening they witnessed piss heads with cans butchering each other with a knife and a hatchet. Gardai, Ambulance and eventually an Air Ambulance helicopter on the scene. I'm ashamed of my parents attitude to this situation. I really am. They just will not do as they are being told. Both them and the scutter bags they witnessed are the reason these restrictions will go on and lots of us will be prevented from getting back to some kind of life/financial security. Some hospital in Dublin is now dealing with scummers that won't abide by the restrictions. I hope they are left to the absolute bottom of the list if Covid-19 patients are ahead of them.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Oh I'm very happy for your friend!. :)

Ehm, what types of whiskey may I ask?

Redbreast, yellow spot , Dingle, teeling 15yo, Laphroaig, Aberfeldy..a few ordinary Jameson and. 26yo from bushmills distillery

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

@Seph, my heart shone for that lovely comment. Thank you!

I am radiator side, front of fire. Nothing better than a fire, cup of tea and a good book to set you up for the night thats in it.

How are we feeling friends? Hope everyone is being kind to themselves.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rubbing my belly after dinner, lying on my bed.
    An accurate description of me right now. Nothing as sexy as a black dog here. Just an inert lump immobilised by the slime of de-motivation. Je suis une slug.

*hugs*

Rubbing my belly after dinner, lying on my bed.

*hugs*

Sorry 'bout the slime. .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sorry 'bout the slime. .

Thats....*shakes off slime from hand* ok

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

What have you got to do to deserve a view like that?

Be caught and put in the dog house :D

( 2km rule means its now out of bounds. :(. )

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement