Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Awake, and daaaaamn I slept like God through the holocaust. Have to try shake off the drowsiness and try get some training in, then have a few more beers to reset the body clock for an early start tomorrow.

Might take a training photo for the thread, just for the craic (I have a baseball cap I like to troll with, who wants?).

Haven't looked through the thread since I went for a nap, I'll do it now. Hope you've all been in great health :)

Going to start Ozark on Netflix later, opinions?.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Well, the casserole /concoction turned out to be delish! Followed by vanilla ice cream and about to be followed by coffee and dark chocolate digestives. Nom. Nom. Nom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

24 hours from all of boards?

Piece of píss...I've gone months :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just AH, the winner can make a €2 donation to a charity instead of the ban.

Cool. Can every winner please donate it to me. Thank you.:eek:

In other news, dinner was feckin fab. Well stocked here. Still operating on income that was paid to me, but will be dipping into the rainy day fund very very soon. Being a self employed sole trader has confused the people in the Dept. of Social Protection. (the irony)

A funny day here. First out of bed as usual. Checked the news updates. Some breakie. A shopping list to keep us indoors for a week or so. Off I went and that was reported earlier as being stress free. I'm keeping ahead of the sporadic panic buying and avoiding big retailers.

On the downside, three people in the supermarket got too close for fooking comfort. Nothing major, but it does sum up that some still aren't getting it. I was alone in one aisle looking for sauces and this oul bollix just rocked up and stood right beside me to have a look at the produce. I walked away and let him know about the distance thing. He ignored me. Thankfully a sensible and heroic staff member (they all are) reminded him about the distancing thing. He ignored her too. But sure he got to pick his product without a care in the world.

My last day out for a while, but glancing out the window beside my desk I have seen a group of teenagers rambling around the place and not from the same house.:eek: I took unpaid leave from my job in London over three weeks ago because Mrs G was very scared. I was in a city of millions where it was rampant. I risked the trip with my families agreement. Thankfully I wasn't carrying the virus. It's now more likely that I will catch it in a town of a couple of thousand because of arseholes who don't give a sh1t. But hopefully not. I was a risk with the London thing. I felt so so guilty. I really did. Over there, despite a brain dead Government, me and my colleagues were being so careful as not many of us were English anyway. Hired guns from foreign lands with no rule britannia, britannia rules the waves attitude.

Rant over and hopefully permitted and tolerated by all where'rs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed not watching the one hour episode of fair city 🙄 it just ehhh happened to be on and I can't be arsed changing the channel as the remote is right next to me, effort 🙄

😃😜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In the reading chair avoiding the news.

Edit, feck it... bed is comfier!

Lying on my bed not watching the one hour episode of fair city 🙄 it just ehhh happened to be on and I can't be arsed changing the channel as the remote is right next to me, effort 🙄

ðŸ˜႒😜

Ah Seph! You have such potential to be boards most eligible bachelor but this fair city thing really messes with your chances!

:D

I don't watch the bachelor or bachelorette but I'd definitely watch a boardsie version!

I don't watch the bachelor or bachelorette but I'd definitely watch a boardsie version!

There'd be no point in one of those; I'm taken. Sorry fellas.

A wherer version of Big Brother would be good.

Put in people who hate each other.
    Put in a flirts, a hippy, a liberal, a right winger, an exhibitionist, a nut job, a chatterbox and a moody cow.
    Be great entertainment!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Just did a controlled demolition on a section of firewood I couldve stacked better in the first place. It looked dangerous. So that was exciting! Compared to the rest of the weekend!

Discussing how long we think lockdown in some form will last, on whatsapp. I think September isn't beyond the bounds of possibility. Kind of sad when it's turning into perfect picnic/forest walk/exploring weather. Highlights how far away everyone is. Not too far when they can just hop into the car and drive here, or I can take a bus (if there's no car here) but as they're well over 2km away they might as well be on the moon.

Added to that, whenever I look at Boards, more people are becoming full of p**s and vineagar, and Facebook's nearly all memes and regurgitated unoriginal posts.

I guess I'll really appreciate my freedom when this is fixed :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Trig would Be like Johnathan cheban and I would be like Gemma Collins walking a pony

ADULTERER

Put in a flirts, a hippy, a liberal, a right winger, an exhibitionist, a nut job, a chatterbox and a moody cow.
    Be great entertainment!

So, which if us is which, Trig?

I'm not a mood cow (anymore)

Yeah trig! Who’s who!

Trig would Be like Johnathan cheban and I would be like Gemma Collins walking a pony

I had to look him up. You are right. I could be a younger better looking version of Jonathan Cheban.
    As for you and Gemma...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Seph and Ted fighting over Duvet Day.

giphy.gif

Sardonicat wrote: »
    So, which if us is which, Trig?

)

Ha ha ha, I had one of ye in mind for each all right...but who is which...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Be great entertainment!

I could be all of those....in one day....bahhhhhh...one hour.

Day 1 in Boards Big Brother House (said in the guys accent)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

And who are you, Trigger...?

Trying to think, am I the only one with hippy tendencies...

Saronicat, I love "mood cow ", it's given me the giggles :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭4Ad

Eating some pasta and I was saying some wine would be nice then I suddenly thought theres a bottle in the car, I nearly ran through the door without opening it !
    Think I have a problem !
    P.S. Damn nice too..

• Advertisement

Ha ha ha, I had one of ye in mind for each all right...but who is which...

Dare you

And who are you, Trigger...?

The star of the show of course!

The star of the show of course!

He's nasty Nick from the first big brother. A plant , sent in by the production team to get everyone riled up. It's working already.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Has Cleopatra/Lady McBeth or whatever she's calling herself turned up yet?!
    I reckon she'd be the best candidate for Boards Big Brother :)

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Be great entertainment!

Moody cow right here!.

Saronicat, I love "mood cow ", it's given me the giggles :)

I'm like a mood ring. When you milk me my udders change colour depending on your mood.

What colour would you turn my udders if you were squeezing my teats? Now THATS a game.

Dare you

In no particular order...a wherer version of big brother would star:
    Shoes
    Widders
    Seph
    Perse
    Mam
    Ted
    Cleo
    Auto
    Grem
    Panda

I would be Marcus Bentley doing the commentary. In between splitting my arse laughing!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I'm like a mood ring. When you milk me my udders change colour depending on your mood.

What colour would you turn my udders if you were squeezing my teats? Now THATS a game.

Woah, this is epic, proper cabin fever/lsd idea that!.

In no particular order...a wherer version of big brother would star:
    Shoes
    Widders
    Seph
    Perse
    Mam
    Ted
    Cleo
    Auto
    Grem
    Panda

I would be Marcus Bentley doing the commentary. In between splitting my arse laughing!
    Err. Where am I?

• Advertisement

Woah, this is epic, proper cabin fever/lsd idea that!.

Please bare in mind that I've been living an isolated life for a lot longer than the rest of you. This is your future. Weep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement