Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

anewme wrote: »
    ...I bought something I never buy....biscuits....I just don't eat them. Except. Chocolate Mikado on special offer. There's 10, so one per day for the next week...

I'd have all 10 gone by six this evening

( saves time :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

....he refers to my brother as
    "The little shít" has done since he was 6...and that was 40 years ago...I was always the good son :D.

:D:D:D

Oh god I just want coffee cake right now,I've just eaten my dinner and I just want a massive slice of coffee cake.Make it happen Gifted.😛

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Is that the recipe from the Irish Times yesterday?

It is....just had some there...it's lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Oh ffs!!
    I'm not the only one with panda eyes in here!

Time to peel some potatoes..

• Advertisement

Oh god I just want coffee cake right now,I've just eaten my dinner and I just want a massive slice of coffee cake.Make it happen Gifted.😛

You know what happened the last time you let me loose with buttercream around you ...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am working. Work work, not the fun type.
    Arrrrggghhhh.

gifted wrote: »
    You know what happened the last time you let me loose with buttercream around you ...lol lol

True and they probably wouldn't find it funny in A&E today.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

True and they probably wouldn't find it funny in A&E today.

How's the donut cushion working for you? Helping at all?

Sardonicat wrote: »
    How's the donut cushion working for you? Helping at all?

Haha,I had to read that twice, no gifted had a dice issue, the nurse sorted it for him and no issues since as far as I know..lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Dinner over , coffee and chocolate biscuits now , Lidl's finest :D

Haha,I had to read that twice, no gifted had a dice issue, the nurse sorted it for him and no issues since as far as I know..lol

My mind us boggling in a way it really shouldn't. ..

Sardonicat wrote: »
    My mind us boggling in a way it really shouldn't. ..

It should....nurse had to prize me furry dice out of a dark damp place...most uncomfortable demounting ..lol lol

It should....nurse had to prize me furry dice out of a dark damp place...most uncomfortable demounting ..lol lol

I bet that nurse was wondering what the hell she was doing with her life at that moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

gifted wrote:

They do say somethings are best left to the imagination, this is not one of them.

Couchside, trying not to snooze.

You seemed to enjoy it when she had to remove the fur...😛

Right,that's it,back to sensible posts...theres great drying outside today. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Dinner over , coffee and chocolate biscuits now , Lidl's finest :D

I'd love an oul Dark chocolate digestive. Only have milk chocolate digestives. Not too bad when dunked in Mrs G's tea.

I'm cleaning out my utility room. I just threw out a big black bag full of stuff and I feel all the better for it. Sick of clutter about the place.

Yesterday we spent a couple of hours trimming back some big trees. It does feel great to get work done we've been putting off and it keeps my mind off the apocalyptic stuff!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'd love an oul Dark chocolate digestive. Only have milk chocolate digestives. Not too bad when dunked in Mrs G's tea.

I've got em. Will be cracking them open after dinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'm cleaning out my utility room. I just threw out a big black bag full of stuff and I feel all the better for it. Sick of clutter about the place.

Yesterday we spent a couple of hours trimming back some big trees. It does feel great to get work done we've been putting off and it keeps my mind off the apocalyptic stuff!

There is no better feeling than after a bit of landscaping alright :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,759 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

That reminds me.:)
    Watching Blue Planet Revisited, and a Italian woman swimming with sharks!

:D This thread!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Hey.. Would someone mind explaining the Purge thread to a dimwit please?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Hey.. Would someone mind explaining the Purge thread to a dimwit please?

25 people nominate themselves to be banned for 24 hrs. Open vote, person with the most votes "wins", it's just a bit of craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just out for a walk and one of the neighbours have this outside
    https://ibb.co/61d0mRM

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

So glad this is the thread I decided to read first today. Thanks one and all, great start to my day :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gah double post

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

25 people nominate themselves to be banned for 24 hrs. Open vote, person with the most votes "wins", it's just a bit of craic.

24 hours from all of boards?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Making jasmine rice in tikka sauce. No meat or vegetables, completely out of them due to quarantining myself for 2 weeks or however long its been.Just made what I was able to find before then last til now and have a grocery order coming tomorrow.
    I do love the bright sparks who spit and hiss about people thinking ahead so they don't starve in quarantine.Somehow I'm sure their cupboards are well stuffed.

Still gloriously bright here though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

24 hours from all of boards?

Just AH, the winner can make a €2 donation to a charity instead of the ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement