Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Homeside onmyown side.
    I couldn't face the friends dinner in the end. My friend is heavily pregnant and I find it difficult at the moment. 2019 seemed like the year of the pregnant woman...Of course I am happy for her. And it's a group of about a dozen so I wont be leaving her in the lurch at dinner.

There was beautiful birdsong at twilight today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed watching a ww2 documentary about midway, feeling a bit blue.

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Never the wrong time for a strong cup of Lyon's tea Grem :)
    (Hand to ear, hark is that an echo I hear from Cork direction? :D )

Couchside finally. Best day, reading, sorting out the place, visited a few peeps, and even got a run in. Roast chicken just out and ready for nyom nyom nyom and tomorrows' sangers.

*Slides plate over *

I'm willing to forgive you for your cheeky comment above and I'm also willing to help you eat that roast chicken.....because I'm a nice guy like that 😎

😛😃

Couchside after a very long day,very stressful morning at work, grocery shopping another stressful event due to ridiculous people, nice drive to the beach followed by 2 gorgeous pints and an even nicer g&t,just made chicken curry (bought a cooked chicken in Dunnes)rice and homemade chips in new oil,I know self praise is no praise but it was all delicious...bring on Monday I'm ready for it(will be a different story when the alarm goes off lol).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

Couchside after a very long day,very stressful morning at work, grocery shopping another stressful event due to ridiculous people, nice drive to the beach followed by 2 gorgeous pints and an even nicer g&t,just made chicken curry (bought a cooked chicken in Dunnes)rice and homemade chips in new oil,I know self praise is no praise but it was all delicious...bring on Monday I'm ready for it(will be a different story when the alarm goes off lol).

only 2 Pints? You have a lot of catching up to do heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

And the Friday night shenanigans?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

For the horror fans. The Exorcist steps :D

Currently pubside drinking a half decent Guinness after walking what feels like 20 miles.

Currently pubside drinking a half decent Guinness after walking what feels like 20 miles.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There must be a fair bang off the pint there, not one picture upright, your perspective :P

Deskside, wouldn't mind a fresh perspective meself :pac:

There must be a fair bang off the pint there, not one picture upright, your perspective :P

Deskside, wouldn't mind a fresh perspective meself :pac:

Hahahah! Blame boards buddy! They’re ok on my phone! Or maybe I’m bananas! :D

And the Friday night shenanigans?

2 pints a g&t and shared a fish supper, died with heartburn afterwards lol...I'm telling ye all now theres nothing good about getting older, the only time I've ever suffered from heartburn previously was when I was pregnant, I'm blaming the lemon in the gin ,better than any 'headache '😂

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feckin heartburn, my 40th birthday present it was :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

2 pints a g&t ��

Sensible!

Sensible!

Aka lightweight. ☺️

Aka lightweight. ☺️

I would have brought you your own supper though 😏

Porridge and brown bread both give me heartburn, for a pure farmer woman like meself that's beyond unfair

Deskside lamenting and wailing

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I would have brought you your own supper though ðŸ˜

*swoons*

:D

I'm on a bit of a roll this week, I got a completely unexpected 50e voucher from someone I hardly know for something very small that I did for them ages ago, totally unwarranted imo but a lovely gesture and then my neighbour sent in a bottle of red Italian wine (my favourite) tonight because they won't drink it (can't think why they thought of me ☺️)...its amazing how things like that really make you happy....now I'm wondering if things happen in 3's,I might chance the lotto gods on Tuesday night..bet I've jinxed myself now lol.

Duvet obviously some good karma was dur your way, enjoy :)

Listening to john grant

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, chilled and thinking of bed which will be less than an hour away as work beckons tomorrow.

The film Deep Blue Sea is on TV in the background. It is a woefully awful film - threadbare plot and tenth rate acting but I must say the lead actor is very hot. :D

Nothing wrong with sunday night eye candy!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Nothing wrong with sunday night eye candy!

Indeed...when a film is dire it is just about the only thing keeping you watching it. Just googled and the lead actor is Thomas Jane...stud! :D

And here he is...sweet dreams all!!
    Deep%20Blue%20Sea22.jpg?m=1405697058

^^^that film is 21 years old 😯

Sweet dreams all 😴 x

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Sitting on the balcony of my Air BnB in Sydney with my book and an iced coffee. It’s 33 degrees here and climbing and it’s still only 12.30pm. I’m still pale as milk

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Draaaama. Some people. Kitchenside with tea :)
    I can never sleep before any kind of important day.

Was feeling overly tired there and realised i took a double dose of one of my meds, oops, no harm done but wow the embarrassment :o

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

Heading to the coalface

Lovely frosty morning out there :)
    No rain!

Current traffic is insane I'd say close to 10 by the time I get home :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Excitedly beavering here on my first day as my own boss in years.
    Working from home today, my new premises are still a building site.
    Frosty out there, glad I haven't to drive.
    Happy Monday.

• Advertisement

Sitting on the balcony of my Air BnB in Sydney with my book and an iced coffee. It’s 33 degrees here and climbing and it’s still only 12.30pm. I’m still pale as milk

Enjoy, I loved Sydney and that part of Aus, like a different world.

Deskside with french roast coffee beans before heading to the doctors....not sure what to make of it.....a bit too strong for me I think 🤪🤪

Pity Eleysian ain't here she would have loved my coffee update ☹️

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement