Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Funny enough no sign here and it's very cold, although maybe i'm to remote from the main drag..

It's odd tbh , I thought it was very cold but not freezing but they're either out between 11'-12 , or 4-5am . I didn't venture out to see if the car is frozen over .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oooh the wind chill is nasty out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Departing where it is a lovely 28C with blue skies and expecting Switzerland to be -1 tonight. I’m gonna freeze :)

Very bad sleeps the past few nights.... Not like me but I think maybe I'm not getting the flu afterall.
    Don't feel so bad this morning!
    Walk, then work.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Lovely morning out there! Think I'll head down to Kildare Village for a nosey. Need new gym shoes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Smurf how can you leave beautiful Mutt, those eyes :) Id sneak him on board ;)

Happy Sunday everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Breakfast over, we went to a local hotel for it.
    Sadness now descends on us as the young ones are packing to leave us again for a while.
    Still, won't be long till we see them again, they're coming around St Patrick's day for a couple of days.
    Mass soon and then football for me today.
    Longford v Tipperary.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Beside. Awake too early as usual :D Walked 600 miles yesterday!
    As requested, Leg. Some pics of the Batmobile! It was AWESOME! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Looks cool, Dave, I like the phallic projection at the front. :D

On my arseside trying to decide if I should do something productive.

Looks cool, Dave, I like the phallic projection at the front. :D

On my arseside trying to decide if I should do something productive.

I know! I never noticed if before seeing it IRL!! WHAT were they thinking???? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I never get bored looking out airplane windows at the changing scenery, Swiss Alps

I know! I never noticed if before seeing it IRL!! WHAT were they thinking???? :D
    I just noticed it in your pics. They reminded me of the Snickers and "Do you want to ride with Batman". :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Having a cup of tea and listening to the Tipp match on the radio :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Coffee. Its looking good today. A sunny Marchis a good sign. I have to go out again. Very stressed. Imo this level of cortisol dumping, adrenalin pumping stress would cause cancer a lot faster than a therapeutic cigarette would. So I'm stopping at a shop asap.

I just noticed it in your pics. They reminded me of the Snickers and "Do you want to ride with Batman". :pac:

I’ve never seen that ad! (Just looked on YouTube).. brilliant :D

I’ve never seen that ad! (Just looked on YouTube).. brilliant :D

The eyebrow! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Cooking up a roast chuck dinner, wetting my whistle and listening to some 90s songs. Gotta love sundays.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Looks cool, Dave, I like the phallic projection at the front. :D .

Well I'm glad it wasn't just me that thought that!. Quite the sight for barely awake brain :eek:

Bedside with a cuppa for the shock :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Home after an epic weekend in Tipp with extended family, great session of music Friday and Saturday night, "working from home" tomorrow so a beer about to be consumed from the fridge

GoneHome wrote: »
    "working from home" tomorrow so a beer about to be consumed from the fridge

Love that boldness!

I've a glass of wine left over from yesterday and am considering having it with my dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Tableside post rasher sandwich. Very reviving.
    Going to stack some firewood (its like building a stone wall, I don't just throw it in a heap. Done right it's not going to avalanche, and its a meditative activity).
    Then shower, dress on and a dinner for a friend

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching Dancing on Ice, chatting with my favourite man :) and recovering from a very bad headache

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

At home in my living room, sitting on the floor building a Lego set I bought nearly a month ago.

Was out for a brisk walk in the Phoenix Park earlier - very cold, bitter wind. Hard to believe it's March 1st!

Hope you are all having a good Sunday. :)

Work trundle time, must admit I did always like building a good fire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

JupiterKid wrote: »
    At home in my living room, sitting on the floor building a Lego set I bought nearly a month ago.

Was out for a brisk walk in the Phoenix Park earlier - very cold, bitter wind. Hard to believe it's March 1st!

Hope you are all having a good Sunday. :)

That reminded me of when my daughter was crazy for Legos. All I remember is being barefoot and stepping on a wayward piece. Nothing is more painful,heh.

Watching Love is Blind on Netflix. Complete crock of sh1 ** but I'm glued to it. Sunday Night airhead viewing.

Deskside, is it too soon for tea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

Deskside, is it too soon for tea?

Yes too late for tea but never for tequila,heh.

Never the wrong time for a strong cup of Lyon's tea Grem :)
    (Hand to ear, hark is that an echo I hear from Cork direction? :D )

Couchside finally. Best day, reading, sorting out the place, visited a few peeps, and even got a run in. Roast chicken just out and ready for nyom nyom nyom and tomorrows' sangers.

Be safe Where-ers. No picking fight with virussssessss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Having a cup of tea and listening to the Tipp match on the radio :)

Sorry for your troubles there kitty, I see you drew the hurling and we knocked seven bells out of your footballers today.
    Couchside with my feet up, having tea watching dwts.
    Quiet night in this Sunday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement