Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Should I or should I not go for L62

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭peposhi

Paying tax for January, for all of 1 day, if you pick it up on Friday. Tis electric, so it's only €10 a month. It's a bigger deal when tax is €100s

You also get to show up in the beepbeep.ie stats for January now :)

Ha... never thought of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 65,095 ✭✭✭✭unkel

My car was officially registered on 31/03 (and got its Irish number plate allocated) but only delivered to the dealer a few days later in April. I had of course to pay the motor tax from 01/03. Not that it matters much in an EV, but rather painful if you got a car with €2,350 motor tax per year. The extra day would cost you €235. For one day :eek:

unkel wrote: »
    My car was officially registered on 31/03 (and got its Irish number plate allocated) but only delivered to the dealer a few days later in April. I had of course to pay the motor tax from 01/03. Not that it matters much in an EV, but rather painful if you got a car with €2,350 motor tax per year. The extra day would cost you €235. For one day :eek:

That sucks!

Funny enough the tax on the car I’m trading in expires end of March... should be (not) a prick and leave as is (but a 3 months disc)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭ewj1978

Great news Peposhi, I actually just taxed my trade in as it was out end of Feb and I've heard nothing from the dealer.

ewj1978 wrote: »
    Great news Peposhi, I actually just taxed my trade in as it was out end of Feb and I've heard nothing from the dealer.

It’s actually end of Jan 😂 no wonder why unconsciously I went for this Friday collection hahahah

• Advertisement

Collecting tomorrow afternoon. Cars been treated with paint protection (how the hell do you tell the difference?!?), mudguards and a boot liners. The dealer said the rubber matts are not available to order for a RHD eSoul. This is very odd since the accessories brochure shows it as available... will have to get some generic ones ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭ewj1978

Meant Jan :P

Rang my dealer. He emailed me back to say I was at stage 3, on the grant application, and it shouldn't be too long and he'd get back to me in an hour. That was 14:10 yesterday :D

ewj1978 wrote: »
    Meant Jan :P

Rang my dealer. He emailed me back to say I was at stage 3, on the grant application, and it shouldn't be too long and he'd get back to me in an hour. That was 14:10 yesterday :D

When did you say was your application submitted?
    Once they clear the back log it should be quick enough.

Itchy fingersssss here, getting excited as collection time is getting closer...
    I asked the dealer if he wanted me to put some tax on the L24 and he said that’s absolutely not necessary...
    I asked him if the puddle lights are available of RHD or it’s still something dedicated to LHD like the rubber floor mats he’s to come back to me...

So... Jenny is home... thrilled with the purchase...

I guess this is the answer:

Should I go or Should I not?

I did not and I did the right decision...

Nissan will have to do really good to catch up here...

• Registered Users Posts: 65,095 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Best of luck with Jenny :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement