Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Drumpot wrote: »
    There can’t be 6 surely, game is over in 3 days with 3 mislynches. My guess is 4-5 , or 4 + 1sk although with 3 kills a day there is only 9 on weds... Maybe .....

Exactly. Necro said 4, but with a chance of 5.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Here too, morning coffee had.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

So there isn’t a munch. I think Necro or somebody predicted that?!

Drumpot wrote:

Looks that way, it would be a very harsh way to kick game off.

Does somebody want to attack somebody with a thin as fu*ck theory so we can get the ball rolling?

Maybe I can help move things along , I FFA the three lowest posters, Uriel
    , ladyskunk and Barney.....

Don’t normally do FFAs as I seldom have more then one or two people I can pay attention to!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Eh, is a munch not the usual way games kick off?

Barney has three posts and they paint a picture of someone trying to get in Necros pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Does somebody want to attack somebody with a thin as fu*ck theory so we can get the ball rolling?

Maybe I can help move things along , I FFA the three lowest posters, Uriel
    , ladyskunk and Barney.....

Don’t normally do FFAs as I seldom have more then one or two people I can pay attention to!

I think its odd that you showed up at 9.45. Its almost like you logged on to put in an order for a munch but were then told there is no munch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

So no munch. Well at least it got us gathered I suppose and we are still 1 up yayyyy. WOuld have been bad way to start game

fixXxer wrote: »
    Barney has three posts and they paint a picture of someone trying to get in Necros pocket.

Necro has particularly large pockets in fairness

• Advertisement

Skunko has, for someone SUPER EXCITED OMG U GUYZ SPARKLE SPARKLE about the game, a grand total one 1 post.

I suggested it but Necro got soemthing from the OP that countered it, I'll have a look

Necro took this to mean there was a munch first

5. Voting rules: The lynch form will be opened following the munch and players can vote until 08:59:59PM. You can change your vote as many times as you like, but only your last vote will count. Do not share your vote form password with anyone else. All votes for the lynch have to be made by yourself.

I took this line to mean there would be no Sunday night, therefore could be no munch

4. Game schedule: The game thread will open on Monday the 16th of December.

Either way it appears to be a moot point now

Green&Red wrote: »
    I think its odd that you showed up at 9.45. Its almost like you logged on to put in an order for a munch but were then told there is no munch.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Sorry for delay gang.

The party was roaring and someone tried to ruin it by adding laxative to the punchbowl. Luckily one villager spotted the punch was off just before they took a sip. They quickly threw the punch out and got back to the party.

An attack was attempted but failed.

MOD EDIT / UDPATE: The attack was attempted on Rikand.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

fixXxer wrote: »
    Eh, is a munch not the usual way games kick off?

Munching an NPC is the way to go

Baggly wrote: »
    Sorry for delay gang.

The party was roaring and someone tried to ruin it by adding laxative to the punchbowl. Luckily one villager spotted the punch was off just before they took a sip. They quickly threw the punch out and got back to the party.

This sounds like somebody tried to give everybody the sh*ts not kill somebody but I presume it was the morning munch that was protected by a BG?

tenor.gif

From the OP
    the party poopers

Using Laxatives to kill people is kind of funny to be fair.

Sorry for delay gang.

Nice one, the BG I presume, great work outta them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Oh wow! Gooooooooooooooooo villagers!!!!
    Well done whoever blocked that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Sorry for delay gang.

From the OP

Using Laxatives to kill people is kind of funny to be fair.

Don't think it's kill as in munch, just kill the party by getting people sent off home, just my interpretation of flavour

Would seem we have a roleblocker in play and probably on the "carry on partying" side

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Right so assuming that was the BG saving they now in all likelihood have one lock clear villager

Core starts there Mr or Mrs BG

Great stuff!!

Let's keep this party going.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Thank you whoever saved me. You know who you are and you're a legend!

I'm told it was me that the kill failed against, so I wont be long for this world. Wolves are afraid of the wagonomics obviously :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Rikand wrote:
    I'm told it was me that the kill failed against, so I wont be long for this world. Wolves are afraid of the wagonomics obviously

Ooh interesting

In the absence of any counter forthcoming I'm gonna say it...

You're all gonna hate me but get ready....

Rikand is

LOCK CLEAR

Anyone else want to claim themselves as intended victim, otherwise I'm going to lean good on Rikand

Rikand wrote:
    I'm told it was me that the kill failed against, so I wont be long for this world. Wolves are afraid of the wagonomics obviously

Your reputation must precede you, has your wolfie senses tingled yet. Be good to get them out before they get hungry again.

Rikand wrote: »
    Thank you whoever saved me. You know who you are and you're a legend!

I'm told it was me that the kill failed against, so I wont be long for this world. Wolves are afraid of the wagonomics obviously :pac:

Bit lousy to kill u off given you modded the last game

Anyway welcome to my good pile
    Currently:
    G&R
    Rikand

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »

Hmmm, if you were a wolf and we’re surprised that this mornings munch hadnt worked out as planned , this is a decent way to start laying groundwork for a lynch target theory....

giphy.gif

Advertisement