Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

love Tom Petty

Green&Red wrote: »
    Last Christmas - love it

Also fond of some Micheal Bublé ones

Actually a big fan of the booble xmas songs

only heard that 2 or 3 years ago and love it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Necro wrote: »
    Brucie singing Santa Claus Is Coming To Town is also one I like.

Checking out that Tom Petty one now, G&R

Like the Bruce one

Also U2 Baby please come home

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Didn't know it was starting tonight, thought it was tomorrow. Just online for a second. No doubt we'll have a zillion on Necros posts to catch up in the morning.

Caio for now peeps. Lots of new faces

Didn't know it was starting tonight, thought it was tomorrow. Just online for a second. No doubt we'll have a zillion on Necros posts to catch up in the morning.

Caio for now peeps. Lots of new faces

My wolfometer has gone into overdrive

Quite a while since we’ve seen the old “oh I forgot this was on”. I’ve missed it

• Advertisement

Checking out that Tom Petty one now, G&R

And?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And?

I like it :D

I’d never heard it until about two year’s ago, it’s brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

khalessi wrote: »
    love Tom Petty

Same here.

Will be down a Tom Petty & Travelling Wilburys worm hole for the night.

I still have my grinch hat on for Christmas songs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

There's the obvious one

《Snipped》

Can't forget a certain Slade fan

Anyone who doesn't like them can go right onto my naughty list and get sent into exile for Xmas

• Advertisement

Anyone else tried to access the vote forum? If so do you need to do anything special all I get is the same error as when the letters to Santa link first started
    Drive
    We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.

Find out more about this topic at the Google Drive Help Center.

I have just got the same for the Vote form here.

Santa wish went through ok.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I think Baggly said they sorted just the Santa form earlier, no need for the vote form till post munch anyways.

Eager Beavers :P

No point realising link is FUBAR late tomorrow.

Always need to test things.

I think Baggly said they sorted just the Santa form earlier, no need for the vote form till post munch anyways.

Nothing like a good lynch to bring out the Christmas spirit in people :D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Same here.

Will be down a Tom Petty & Travelling Wilburys worm hole for the night.

I still have my grinch hat on for Christmas songs

Ah yes but even the Grinch wore a Christmas jumper:D

Ah yes but even the Grinch wore a Christmas jumper:D

If you try & get me into a Christmas jumper, I will lynch you here & now with the sleeves of it. I ain't waiting on the deadline of tomorrow's vote.

Anyways surely you have that wrong, lynch/exile at end of first day I.e tomorrow night at 9.00pm and munch/party pooper the next morning at 10.00 am

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    If you try & get me into a Christmas jumper, I will lynch you here & now with the sleeves of it. I ain't waiting on the deadline of tomorrow's vote.

Challenge accepted now just need your address and some pliers

Ted's already sounding like a party pooper! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,266 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Challenge accepted now just need your address and some pliers

I have a feeling Ted in a Christmas jumper would be very cute.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

What makes you think there’s a munch? My reading of the OP was that the game started Monday morning, so tht would suggest a lynch first?

Unless you know different Necro??

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Anyways surely you have that wrong, lynch/exile at end of first day I.e tomorrow night at 9.00pm and munch/party pooper the next morning at 10.00 am

What he said!

What makes you think there’s a munch? My reading of the OP was that the game started Monday morning, so tht would suggest a lynch first?

Unless you know different Necro??

Mainly, this
    5. Voting rules: The lynch form will be opened following the munch and players can vote until 08:59:59PM. You can change your vote as many times as you like, but only your last vote will count. Do not share your vote form password with anyone else. All votes for the lynch have to be made by yourself.

Personally I'd love if the game started on a lynch but I just read that as there being a munch tomorrow.

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Ted's already sounding like a party pooper! :D

I've done a few embarassing things at parties, but never pooped.

Also can I just say I really really like this inclusion at the bottom :)

Nice touch!
    Not a rule but important for our community. We have new players perhaps watching this game, so please make them feel welcome in the forum by behaving respectfully with your fellow players. If anyone new is reading this, we have a glossary of terms and acronyms, as well as this beginner’s guide, which is available to all within the werewolf sub forum.

We should a straw pole die hard yeigh or neigh and lynch passed off of the yeigh side, it'd make my christmas

We should a straw pole die hard yeigh or neigh and lynch passed off of the yeigh side, it'd make my christmas

Nah. Someone not thinking Die Hard is a Christmas Movie doesn't auto make them a wolf :p

• Advertisement

Personally I'd love if the game started on a lynch but I just read that as there being a munch tomorrow.

Yep, reads that way alright. It is not good starting off on the back foot being a villager down. It is impossible to read anything today. Few 'jokey' soft claims as being wolves early on might be messing, or double bluffs.

Not everyone has checked in yet by reckoning even.

Advertisement