Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It was described as vanilla in sign-up thread so doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Necro wrote: »
    *Wild thought*

OP says the game doesn't start till tomorrow

What if the Santa letters are actually how the roles are dished out.

*End wild thought*

Gotta say I kind like the idea of just chilling on thread for a day with game starting properly tomorrow. Probably me being crazy though

I had no idea it was on. I was setting up my mobile so I can sneak on while at work and setting my page lol and wondered why there were posts!

I am needing to find out more about this letter to Santa thing. Haven't read on the forum on ages and thanks for being recruited in for this! looking forward to my first game in a year! And I was modding my last one which was the Christmas game if I remember right.

Going to read the game sign up before anyone walks into the office :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Going to read the game sign up before anyone walks into the office

Just read the OP of this thread that's all you need now you're playing :)

Morning Flush.

Anyone have "I have no idea what is going on" on the wolfie bingo card.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It was described as vanilla in sign-up thread so doubt it.

Whats that in response to?

• Advertisement

Ah here MrsFLush

You "forgot" the game was on, we don't know each other so I dont want to be straight on ur case but...........

It could just be that you were plannign with ur wolf buddies in ur BR

Green&Red wrote:
    Whats that in response to?

Sorry brain still asleep, thought I had hit quote button. It was your question about SK role being involved.

Sorry brain still asleep, thought I had hit quote button. It was your question about SK role being involved.

Would there not be an SK in a vanilla game? I think theres been an SK in every game I've played

If anyone would care to vote on the greatest sports moment round 2 has just started

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Morning folks, I'd say happy Monday but **** Monday! The ghost of Xmas future doesn't need to tell me it'll be a long day :( From a quick skim back I just see various Xmas songs, not much else of note

Green&Red wrote:
    Would there not be an SK in a vanilla game? I think theres been an SK in every game I've played

I've only played a few, and haven't kept track of what has/hasn't.

I know we can't declare roles, but are you sure that they're could be an SK role in this one. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,266 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

There is 18 signed up for this game. How many party poopers do we reckon are out there?

I didn't see anything to allude to it in anyway in OP.

5/6?

I think five or six would be overkill, probably 4 max.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,266 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I know we can't declare roles, but are you sure that they're could be an SK role in this one. ;)

I'd be shocked, if there wasnt an SK. With 18 players, would make sense. 4 Wolves, 1 SK, maybe SK apprentice.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Ha, ha

I see what you did there Ted but theres a massive hole in ur lamp shade there, I wouldnt need to be asking about an SK if I KNEW there was one

Luckily for me if Necro is right about there being a munch this morning then we'll find out soon enough if its one kill or two

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

OP would indicate to me there's only one team of baddies as the party poopers are the only ones with win cons

Green&Red wrote: »
    Ha, ha

I see what you did there Ted but theres a massive hole in ur lamp shade there, I wouldnt need to be asking about an SK if I KNEW there was one

Luckily for me if Necro is right about there being a munch this morning then we'll find out soon enough if its one kill or two

Was just testing if it was a soft reveal

Leave my lampshade out of this.

497707.jpg

OP would indicate to me there's only one team of baddies as the party poopers are the only ones with win cons

That was my thinking, surely that means we'll have more than 4 wolves? I wouldnt be surprised at 6

Green&Red wrote:
    That was my thinking, surely that means we'll have more than 4 wolves? I wouldnt be surprised at 6

Maybe but it leaves us with no room for error essentially

Between munch and lynch alone we could potentially be down to 10-6 this evening leaving only another day before LYLO

And that's before you include any potential wolf/village killing roles ie a vigilante

I reckon 4 with an outside chance of 5 in an 18 player game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Green&Red wrote: »
    Ah here MrsFLush

You "forgot" the game was on, we don't know each other so I dont want to be straight on ur case but...........

Actually, I didn't forget it was on, as I seen it wasn't supposed to start today. I find your accusations very wolf like. You "barking" up the wrong tree? Trying to deflect and accuse. Oldest wolf trick in the world.

I think so. Now, run off to your wolfy mates :pac:

I would say accusing your accuser is an older wolf trick

Where did everyone go?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Where did everyone go?

I’m here, just had my morning coffee and company week review with my wife (which is a cup of coffee and a chat!).

Was surprised at how little accusing went on yesterday, I know it was sort of a fluffy day introduction but usually somebody argues with somebody. Die hard (the Christmas movie) was the only thing that stuck out so if wolves could take Mick and his “it’s not a Christians movie” flat earth arguments off the table that would be nice.

Drumpot wrote:
    Was surprised at how little accusing went on yesterday, I know it was sort of a fluffy day introduction but usually somebody argues with somebody. Die hard (the Christmas movie) was the only thing that stuck out so if wolves could take Mick and his “it’s not a Christians movie†flat earth arguments off the table that would be nice.

Careful now with that sort of stuff blasting the Christians, you might be called a bigot:pac:

(Joke btw, just a reference to the last game and some shenanigans:P )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Maybe but it leaves us with no room for error essentially

Between munch and lynch alone we could potentially be down to 10-6 this evening leaving only another day before LYLO

And that's before you include any potential wolf/village killing roles ie a vigilante

I reckon 4 with an outside chance of 5 in an 18 player game

Despite my only previous post suggesting having a go at Necro I think he's probably right here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Feels a little too nice and pockety in here. Gonna have to read back and see what I can find once I can hide in the back computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Drumpot wrote: »
    I’m here, just had my morning coffee and company week review with my wife (which is a cup of coffee and a chat!).

Was surprised at how little accusing went on yesterday, I know it was sort of a fluffy day introduction but usually somebody argues with somebody. Die hard (the Christmas movie) was the only thing that stuck out so if wolves could take Mick and his “it’s not a Christians movie” flat earth arguments off the table that would be nice.

First its the Christians and now the flat earthers will be up in arms

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Barney92 wrote: »
    Despite my only previous post suggesting having a go at Necro I think he's probably right here.

There can’t be 6 surely, game is over in 3 days with 3 mislynches. My guess is 4-5 , or 4 + 1sk although with 3 kills a day there is only 9 on weds... Maybe .....

Advertisement