Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Only one kill attempt so barring all the baddies piling on Rikand, no SK in play.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Drumpot wrote: »
    Hmmm, if you were a wolf and we’re surprised that this mornings munch hadnt worked out as planned , this is a decent way to start laying groundwork for a lynch target theory....

giphy.gif

Nice deflection there. I would say you were the one surprised

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Rikand wrote: »
    Thank you whoever saved me. You know who you are and you're a legend!

I'm told it was me that the kill failed against, so I wont be long for this world. Wolves are afraid of the wagonomics obviously :pac:

Probably won’t be properly online for a few hours still but I’m in a cab and have 15m so...

Who told you? The mods secretly? Is that normal? Don’t recall ever seeing that in a game before.

Willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for now but that’s odd.

Hmmm, if you were a wolf and we’re surprised that this mornings munch hadnt worked out as planned , this is a decent way to start laying groundwork for a lynch target theory....

And what ur quoting from me there was referring to there being no munch (as Baggly was late) rather than the surprise of it being a failed munch.

But sure don’t let the truth get in the way of your wolfie narrative

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Necro wrote: »
    Ooh interesting

In the absence of any counter forthcoming I'm gonna say it...

You're all gonna hate me but get ready....

Rikand is

LOCK CLEAR

Do people normally get notification when they are targeted and protected?

So we are taking Rikand as lock clear because looks like a failed munch so prob a BG and why wouid a wolf be so brazen with a “thanks for saving me” post so early?!!!

Hmm. Do vanilla games have seers and BGs? Unless there are presents being dished out that give one off powers?

Must resist.... urge .... to go ... down .... rabbit ... holes.......

• Advertisement

Probably won’t be properly online for a few hours still but I’m in a cab and have 15m so...

Who told you? The mods secretly? Is that normal? Don’t recall ever seeing that in a game before.

It would be a very strange claim to make otherwise but then it could just be a made up mechanic I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

gift-281x300.jpg

Bounty Hunter has recieved a gift.

He opens it with glee.

It is: A nighttime follow on one player

He can use his gift by pm'ing the mods with his target.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Your reputation must precede you, has your wolfie senses tingled yet. Be good to get them out before they get hungry again.

No solid leans as yet. I read almost nothing of yesterday as weekends are not good for me. I'll try do a bit of catching up and see if I can get something away

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Mind you before we all jump to conclusions and as we aren't sure of the flavour for this game.

It could have been similar to a wonky gun vigilante where they only had a 50:50 chance of getting intended victim and therefore no BG role as yet.

Which is why I'm going to declare Rikand back to neutral rather than leaning good

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Drumpot wrote:
    So we are taking Rikand as lock clear because looks like a failed munch so prob a BG and why wouid a wolf be so brazen with a “thanks for saving me†post so early?!!!

I don't see the end game in Rikand wolf claiming to be saved, the BG can just clear it up whenever they feel the time is right so happy to trust it as true for now anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Ooh interesting

In the absence of any counter forthcoming I'm gonna say it...

You're all gonna hate me but get ready....

Rikand is

LOCK CLEAR

No counter claim so it sure looks that way. Village core nice and early

It is strange but I guess it's a mechanic in the game. I was told it and told that I could say it

gift-281x300.jpg

Uriel has recieved a gift.

He opens it with glee.

Green&Red wrote: »
    It would be a very strange claim to make otherwise but then it could just be a made up mechanic I suppose

That’s why I’d lean good on him for now but I don’t recall people who were targeted but not killed being told they were the target in any game I’ve played, maybe mentioned in the flavor for all to see but not secretly told by the mods “oh btw it was you they wanted to poop yourself”.

Anyway leaning good on Rik even if I find it out

So no sooner does Drumpot mention presents than one appears

Oh nice, presents

I don't see the end game in Rikand wolf claiming to be saved, the BG can just clear it up whenever they feel the time is right so happy to trust it as true for now anyways
    fixXxer wrote: »
    No counter claim so it sure looks that way. Village core nice and early

Unless there was always a false munch this morning and wolves can use it as a ruse?

Maybe I’m not as quick to get the dynamics of the game as you guys but I find the quickly accepted narrative interesting.

Baggly wrote: »
    gift-281x300.jpg

Bounty Hunter has recieved a gift.

He opens it with glee.

The problem with this is tht we don’t know if we can trust BH. It’s a head f**k.

But I propose removing him from the lynching targets tonite. I think we’ll learn a lot from keeping him alive and hearing his answer

Is that what you actually asked Santa for Uriel or just what you were gifted?

Ill say this once as a courtesy; this question is against the rules and if Uri answers, you both lose your presents.

• Advertisement

Spook_ie wrote: »

Make that two

Spook_ie wrote: »

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Just what I was gifted - I feel confused. Happy to get a gift or sad to know get what I asked for.
    Who knows.

Somebody said this was a vanilla game, is it f**k

Ha I didn’t even see I won one too just that Uriel had!

Out of the cab now will be back online in an hour or two probably

Baggly wrote: »
    Ill say this once as a courtesy; this question is against the rules and if Uri answers, you both lose your presents.

My apologies

Green&Red wrote: »
    The problem with this is tht we don’t know if we can trust BH. It’s a head f**k.

But I propose removing him from the lynching targets tonite. I think we’ll learn a lot from keeping him alive and hearing his answer

Would be sensible, I hope I get a pressie too so I can definitely stay the night.

Do people normally get notification when they are targeted and protected?

So we are taking Rikand as lock clear because looks like a failed munch so prob a BG and why wouid a wolf be so brazen with a “thanks for saving me” post so early?!!!

Hmm. Do vanilla games have seers and BGs? Unless there are presents being dished out that give one off powers?

Must resist.... urge .... to go ... down .... rabbit ... holes.......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

drumpot is my wolf read of the Day!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Uriel. wrote:
    drumpot is my wolf read of the Day!

I disagree, he's playing like regular Drumpot imo.

Also like fixXxers little mention of Skunk, I don't think he pushes on her as a wolf tbh.

Says nothing about Skunks alignment but gives me good vibes about fixxxy

Advertisement