Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long do you guys expect to wait before sex?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Vibes, what have you done with Mr F ? I kinda miss him.
    Come back MrF xxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

cjmc wrote: »
    Vibes, what have you done with Mr F ? I kinda miss him.
    Come back MrF xxxxx

He's back visiting Africa obvs.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,301 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Anybody putting a timeline on when they are going to "allow" sex is messed up in my opinion. Either you want to bang each other or you don't, attraction is supposed to be spontaneous, not just one part of a ten step guide.

Frankly, if a girl said she wanted to wait 8 weeks I would probably be gone. Not because I can't wait 8 weeks, but because she obviously has deeper issues there and my days of entertaining that teenage drama bull**** are long, long in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

About 5 minutes after the cash has been handed over.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

OSI wrote: »
    a fanny like the cliffs of moher
    Yamanoto wrote: »
    empty the nut purse.
    throw the mortar mix into your mixer

wTSLxA8W8bpc.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭20Wheel

Third date. That's the rule.

And if they're a 'not the on the third date' type then you're not a 'let's wait' type either.

Third date or call me when you're up for it.

No more food excursions.

Putin is a dictator. Putin should face justice at the Hague. All good Russians should work to depose Putin. Russias war in Ukraine is illegal and morally wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

The "rule"?

Just have sex when ye both want to. Crikey!

Raconteuse wrote: »
    The "rule"?

Just have sex when ye both want to. Crikey!

OP seems to be afraid hanging on till she 'really wants to' might be putting some guys off...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I had one (what I intended to be) one night stand and he wanted a relationship. So if that's what worries you, it doesn't seem to be an issue for men. They'd be a bit hypocritical it was, but sure, double standards are not new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

I'm surprised so many people see waiting as a control thing. When I've wanted to wait it's because I like someone and don't want them to feck off as soon as we've had sex.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭chrissb8

What are you insinuating?

That your grammar and clarity of language is not all that great leading to your previous post being construed the wrong way.

I always try to get sex on the same night I've met her. I've become pretty adept at beating last minute resistance.

I'd say you're more adept at beating yourself off.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,876 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Alecto wrote: »
    I'm surprised so many people see waiting as a control thing. When I've wanted to wait it's because I like someone and don't want them to feck off as soon as we've had sex.

Why would they feck off, unless the sex was terrible?

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

Why would they feck off, unless the sex was terrible?

Because they got what they want and are moving on to the next conquest..

I'd say you're more adept at beating yourself off.

I wouldn't be so skeptical, "beating last minute resistance" has got a lot easier since rohypnol became widely available...

Jenneke87 wrote: »
    Because they got what they want er and are living in to the next conquest..

And making them wait will make them want you more? I don't get that.

When I was in the game if I was into a woman, the only reason sex on the first night would drive me away was if it was bad sex.
    I might move on for other reasons but never because she had sex with me!

I always try to get sex on the same night I've met her. I've become pretty adept at beating last minute resistance.

Proper order. You should get what you paid for.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,305 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

OSI wrote: »
    I only date people I’ve had sex with. Imagine waiting 2 months to find out they’ve a fanny like the cliffs of moher or a Donald Trump dick.

Yeah an orange dick would be weird alright

• Registered Users Posts: 24,305 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Women tend to put men into two categories, lovers and providers. Women have sex with the lovers without needing anything in return, in fact they tend to break rules for the lover types. For the provider types, women tend to make rules, sex is transactional in nature, he gets sex every now and then if he is a good boy.

What site did you get that off?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,136 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

It depends on whether the post delivery ward is private or public. And whether she's had many stitches.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Some may call 'resistance', her saying no...some may call 'beating last minute resistance' rape...
    Always know you've found a good one when he tries to bully / convince you into having sex with them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

If you're with someone who into you as much as you're into them

If you're with someone who into you as much as you're into them, it should be a natural thing to happen.

If you're dating a feminist its tricky, usually they're awkward, full of boundaries and will use sex against you, and more than likely if she gets bitter you could end up in jail.

Feminism was the start of the **** testing scenario too, pushing mens tollerence to breaking point.
    See how much the ghoul bag can abuse you and getting away with it.
    In other words seeing how much **** you'll put up with, because let's face it...
    What guy in his right mind would date a feminist.

On the other

If you're with someone who into you as much as you're into them, it should be a natural thing to happen.

If you're dating a feminist its tricky, usually they're awkward, full of boundaries and will use sex against you, and more than likely if she gets bitter you could end up in jail.

Feminism was the start of the **** testing scenario too, pushing mens tollerence to breaking point.
    See how much the ghoul bag can abuse you and getting away with it.
    In other words seeing how much **** you'll put up with, because let's face it...
    What guy in his right mind would date a feminist.

On the other hand, if you're dating a mentally stable woman who's no issues with men and she's sound, sex will come naturally, maybe on the third date or fourth or fifth.

If she's a good woman, its worth waiting for and sometimes the guy likes to wait.

The worst scenario is a ghoul bag using sex as a weapon to control the dynamics of a relationship, these type of women are to be avoided at all costs...

NEVER DATE A FEMINIST

Thy misogyny is high in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

nthclare wrote: »
    NEVER DATE A FEMINIST

Spoken like a true ANGRY misogynist.

Spoken like a true misogynist.

I was accused of misogyny today in the Cork City forum.
    My crime?
    Disapproving of the idea of bottomless brunches.
    As these things are mostly geared towards women, it's misogynistic of me to disapprove!

Couldn't make it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

I was accused of misogyny today in the Cork City forum.
    My crime?
    Disapproving of the idea bottomless brunches.
    As these things are mostly geared towards women, it's misogynistic of me to disapprove!

Couldn't make it up.

Well I wouldn't call you a misogynist for that remark, but why would you disapprove of bottomless brunches?

Well I wouldn't call you a misogynist for that remark, but why would you disagree with bottomless brunches?

Off topic.
    Come visit the Cork City forum for a chat.

• Advertisement

You'll have to either laugh at my post or react to it.
    There's a lot of irony in it, but sure make up your own mind.
    I could suggest your reaction is like fake news, you cut out the whole part where i say i would wait for the right woman. But you honed in on where i said id never date a feminist. And i don't have to date one either, my choice.
    Why do you suggest im a misogynist if i don't want to date a feminist???
    Its just a fact i don't want to date feminists.
    Ive friends who are feminists and they suggest that a feminists would break a mans balls.
    He'd be constantly walking on eggshells and watching his pss and qssss.

If you think im a misogynistic guy because i don't want to be dating a feminist, it says more about you than me...
    I can date who i like.

My choice not yours or anyone else's.

What would you suggest i am if i didn't want to date a born again Christian????

I bet you won't answer the last one that's for sure

Advertisement