Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Premier League Games with Amazon Prime

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kenyard

mark_jmc wrote: »
    Made all these changes. I can now see the banner in my prime account when I access it through google on my IPAD, however when I try to play some programmes it still says content not available in your region.
    On the app on my IPad even after signing in/out I cannot see the epl banner- see still to be amazon prime Ireland.
    Are these the issues that should be resolved in 2 hours?

You are still being picked up as Irish so. The Tottenham Birmingham game is on premier sports 1 in Ireland so Amazon have the rights to UK only and region locked it excluding Ireland.
    People mentioned a UK revolut card as helping. E.g. future guy about 10 comments ago
    Besides that maybe VPN.
    Best of luck with it. I'm watching on supersport 3 myself. Iv given up on the rediculousness of no matches shown at 3pm and different providers when all I wanna do is watch footy. Sky sports used to have it. Now it's Amazon sky sports bt sports and premier sports and eir sports. Eleven sports have lots of the other leagues.
    I just wanna watch Liverpool play and on a day like today sit down and switch on a few games in the background. A Netflix of this better pop up soon or everyone is gonna find other ways and they will lose it all

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

Is there a ristriction on how many devices u can sign in on and use at the same time?

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kenyard

Umpalumpa wrote: »
    Is there a ristriction on how many devices u can sign in on and use at the same time?

There may be a way to get more If you setup Amazon family you can have 3-5 other accounts which gain benefits but it may still restrict the family to 2 actives at a time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭Del007

mark_jmc wrote: »
    Made all these changes. I can now see the banner in my prime account when I access it through google on my IPAD, however when I try to play some programmes it still says content not available in your region.
    On the app on my IPad even after signing in/out I cannot see the epl banner- see still to be amazon prime Ireland.
    Are these the issues that should be resolved in 2 hours?

Have you Amazon prime with Eir? If so then amazon told me it's not possible to get the UK prime. I just signed up for the free month (UK) and am now watching the football

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭mark_jmc

Del007 wrote: »
    Have you Amazon prime with Eir? If so then amazon told me it's not possible to get the UK prime. I just signed up for the free month (UK) and am now watching the football

I’m actually an amazon prime customer for the last year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Can I ask, what sort of error are people getting?

I was able to view all the matches the other days this month on PC, no VPN. But trying to view the Spurs one now and I get:

This page is temporarily unavailable.
    We apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you try again later.

I figured it may have been to do with ordering something from Amazon to my Irish home address for xmas.
    When I signed up I think I had Parcel Motel UK address selected.
    Changing it back didn't work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

Working beautifully here. Thanks lads:)

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Subscribers Posts: 16,567 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Working ok on website and getting banner now on TV app, but no video will play on tv, even the vod stuff like the kids cartoons just give an error.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Working fine on firestick.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Kilteragh

Can I ask, what sort of error are people getting?

I was able to view all the matches the other days this month on PC, no VPN. But trying to view the Spurs one now and I get:

This page is temporarily unavailable.
    We apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you try again later.

I figured it may have been to do with ordering something from Amazon to my Irish home address for xmas.
    When I signed up I think I had Parcel Motel UK address selected.
    Changing it back didn't work :(

I was getting unknown error this morning. Turned out my firestick needed an update. All good since then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Danny2580

Just a heads up, I followed the steps from a few pages back to try and set up. Still couldn't get access, but added my UK postcode and changed time settings from Irish to GMT on firestick settings, which worked a treat. Working fine now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,524 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Some man for diving is Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Working great on the tv app and iPhone app. I just got support to update my region

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭curryman

working fine on the pc signed up today 30 day trial just need to remember to cancel

curryman wrote: »
    working fine on the pc signed up today 30 day trial just need to remember to cancel

It’s only 8 quid a month. Well worth it, especially if you buy an item or two from Amazon a month. You’re quids up on delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

can anyone help please.
    i have access to prime on my fire stick
    it is a uk account, my cousins, registered in london, lives in london and pays with his uk bank details.
    plays some stuff fine (well everything i've tried so far except football)
    tried Grand Tour there, and now the kids are watching a movie on it.

but when I click into the spurs match there it just does nothing.
    also tried clicking highlight of the merseyside derby but again, click and nothing happens.

anyone set this up on a fire stick able to help me out?

edit: i have set GMT settings to London, i have a banner across screen with all the football stuff. i can click, but when i say nothing happens, i don't even get an error message, just nothing happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Sirlion

Just got onto chat and asked them to change my region to uk, the agent asked me to confirm if I was in uk. Had my address set to my parcel motel one and now have the uk content. Very easy, glad I stumbled upon this thread

Sirlion wrote: »
    Just got onto chat and asked them to change my region to uk, the agent asked me to confirm if I was in uk. Had my address set to my parcel motel one and now have the uk content. Very easy, glad I stumbled upon this thread

I wasn’t asked to confirm my address. I just told the guy that I’m in the UK right now and can he change my region so I can watch premier league.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I wasn’t asked to confirm my address. I just told the guy that I’m in the UK right now and can he change my region so I can watch premier league.

Does it require a VPN?

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Does it require a VPN?

Nope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Sirlion

Yeah he just asked me to confirm if I was in the UK, didn’t ask me to confirm my address. I had set my address to parcel motel one before I started the chat

Sirlion wrote: »
    Yeah he just asked me to confirm if I was in the UK, didn’t ask me to confirm my address. I had set my address to parcel motel one before I started the chat

I've done everything as per advice here and still no joy.

I have automatic updates blocked maybe I need to do updates but my iPad and phone are updated and no success on those either

I even asked Amazon on two occasions to change my account to UK

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Does this work with the Ps4?

IrishHomer wrote: »
    I've done everything as per advice here and still no joy.

I have automatic updates blocked maybe I need to do updates but my iPad and phone are updated and no success on those either

I even asked Amazon on two occasions to change my account to UK
    Update! I contacted Amazon for a third time and it's now activated and working :)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭ciara1052

Had a few issues getting this set up but it's working fine now! Contacted support to update my location no problem but then they deactivated my prime so I missed the first half of the game getting that fixed and reactivated.

I only had my revolut card and a parcel motel account registered with Amazon and when they asked for the main address I have my Irish one. Didn't have any problem with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

yes, just set up a UK amazon account. Then Revolut. Simples.

On my last few days but got Merseyside derby and tonight's table topper so happy.

Seve OB wrote: »
    can anyone help please.
    i have access to prime on my fire stick
    it is a uk account, my cousins, registered in london, lives in london and pays with his uk bank details.
    plays some stuff fine (well everything i've tried so far except football)
    tried Grand Tour there, and now the kids are watching a movie on it.

but when I click into the spurs match there it just does nothing.
    also tried clicking highlight of the merseyside derby but again, click and nothing happens.

anyone set this up on a fire stick able to help me out?

edit: i have set GMT settings to London, i have a banner across screen with all the football stuff. i can click, but when i say nothing happens, i don't even get an error message, just nothing happens.

notice location option on device, but it only allows me to set a us zip code, not a uk postcode... anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Does this work with the Ps4?

Yes. I'm currently watching a match on my PS4.

Firestick...... I had to do a load of updates on my fire stick, it was going around in circles. turned out alll i needed to do was one update and plug it out for a bit.

Football playing now, happy camper, all set now for later on......
    Only problem now is that our internet is soooooo bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,993 ✭✭✭Barr

Are all the games in UHD today?

Advertisement