Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporary Clerical Officer 2020 in the Civil and Public Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Linda2linda

I just rang PAS they said results won’t be out for another 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭DundalkFan86

I did a interview on 24 of January. Did anyone hear back yet

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Jd292190

Emailed PAS today and they said results are being processed and they hope to have them out in the next two weeks :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 13 chris16

Jd292190 wrote: »
    Emailed PAS today and they said results are being processed and they hope to have them out in the next two weeks :-/

I wonder why it is taking so long??

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Lisa2011

They sure are slow with emailing results. I have over 2 years experience as a TCO so i will be surprised if I don't pass the interview. I had mine 2 weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 chris16

Lisa2011 wrote: »
    They sure are slow with emailing results. I have over 2 years experience as a TCO so i will be surprised if I don't pass the interview. I had mine 2 weeks ago.

The slowest ever. I was told 10 days. After which time they'd be finished with the batch. My interview was 3 weeks ago.
    If there's 100 in each batch then why take so long? Especially with different interviewers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 SMDT2020

Hi ya just wondering did you select all locations in Donegal?

Hi there, No I only selected Letterkenny or Buncrana. The others were too far for me to commute

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭beenhad

Results are out guys, just got mine! Passed interview 😀good luck

Results are out guys passed interview, good luck to everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mjolnir

beenhad wrote: »

Nothing on mine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭natc

When did you have your interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭niallmacsuain

Passed the interview stage. (I interviewed on 25th January)

No assignment yet. Says we maintain our order of merit from stage 1.

I was Dublin All Year.

My OEM was 258, I wonder how long I might have to wait for an offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭lucy2010

Passed the interview stage. (I interviewed on 25th January)

No assignment yet. Says we maintain our order of merit from stage 1.

I was Dublin All Year.

My OEM was 285, I wonder how long I might have to wait for an offer!

Passed too . No assignment . #8 Wicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭furrybones

Got mine. Passed. No assignment either, but then again I wasn't expecting one yet :)

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭I am me123

Hi all,

Interviewed for the TCO in the Civil & Public Service 2020 competition on January 29th last.

Today I got a notification from Public Jobs.ie about the TCO 2019 campaign which I was previously informed I had been placed 230 on the order of merit for my county in this competition. (Informed October 2019).

Today, I received a further notification about the 2019 competition which read:

Dear (My name) ,

Please be advised that the (my county) panel for the Temporary Clerical Officer 2019 (Competition ID: 19207904) competition has now closed. No further appointments will be made from this panel. We would like to thank you for your interest in this competition and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Kind regards

Orla Coughlan
    Competition Manager
    Public Appointments Service"

Am I correct in thinking that this has nothing to do with the interview I attended recently for the 2020 TCO?

I am me123 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Interviewed for the TCO in the Civil & Public Service 2020 competition on January 29th last.

Today I got a notification from Public Jobs.ie about the TCO 2019 campaign which I was previously informed I had been placed 230 on the order of merit for my county in this competition. (Informed October 2019).

Today, I received a further notification about the 2019 competition which read:

Dear (My name) ,

Please be advised that the (my county) panel for the Temporary Clerical Officer 2019 (Competition ID: 19207904) competition has now closed. No further appointments will be made from this panel. We would like to thank you for your interest in this competition and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Kind regards

Orla Coughlan
    Competition Manager
    Public Appointments Service"

Am I correct in thinking that this has nothing to do with the interview I attended recently for the 2020 TCO?

You are correct, I got the same email. This is the 2019 campaign. It's closed now that the 2020 panel has been set up.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts"

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭niallmacsuain

Garda Vetting links to be issued next week I've been told. Assignments to be done once they're completed

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SUMMERBAY

Hi, did anybody get their interview result for Cork?

Anybody not receive an interview result for the 2020 campaign for TCO for Co. Longford?

Getting worried :(

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭abbeybella

Can anybody advise about OOM, I don't have mine only score on assessment. Do I need to ring PAS?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

abbeybella wrote: »
    Can anybody advise about OOM, I don't have mine only score on assessment. Do I need to ring PAS?

That’s your OOM and won’t change after the interview

Did anyone who interviewed for the 2020 campaign in recent weeks not recieve a result yet? Nothing for me yet 😢😢

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭dutchy15

Did anyone who interviewed for the 2020 campaign in recent weeks not recieve a result yet? Nothing for me yet 😢😢

I interviewed in Waterford on 27th. No news yet.

When people say they got result, does this mean you pass/fail the interview phase?

What happens then? Wait and hope you get some sort of offer?

dutchy15 wrote: »
    I interviewed in Waterford on 27th. No news yet.

When people say they got result, does this mean you pass/fail the interview phase?

What happens then? Wait and hope you get some sort of offer?

I interviewed for Longford on 29th. No news 😦

24 January

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Janas

Yes results from interview are pass or fail

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bubbles100

Anybody not receive an interview result for the 2020 campaign for TCO for Co. Longford?

Getting worried :(

I completed the interview in Longford for the Leitrim area. Still no news either. They may be going through them in order. A lot of people getting a result interviewed on the 24th, we may hear in the coming week.

Bubbles100 wrote: »
    I completed the interview in Longford for the Leitrim area. Still no news either. They may be going through them in order. A lot of people getting a result interviewed on the 24th, we may hear in the coming week.

Thank you very much for the reply.
    I interviewed for Longford on the 29th January.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭PinkLady2016

I got an email from them saying that I passed the interview and today another one saying that they will send me a link for vetting soon and to have it completed by Thursday 20th

• Advertisement

I got an email from them saying that I passed the interview and today another one saying that they will send me a link for vetting soon and to have it completed by Thursday 20th

Congratulations on passing the interview. I too got an email about garda vetting today. Hopefully that means there'll be offers soon.

Advertisement