Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 - Transfer Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Went ahead & got Pope in at the start of Int. Break.

Should of waited.

Would of preferred Gazza now!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Cantwell to Tielemans/Maddison....yawn

• Registered Users Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Was thinking of Son/Greenwood to Martial/Jiminez but think I'll hold Son for now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Pope Heaton
    Robertson Rico Soy Ludstrum Clark
    Mane Sterling Martial D Luiz Saka*
    Kun Jiminez Maupay*

Would like Leicester cover. Only players I’m not totally happy with are Luiz Saka and Maupay. If I shift Maupay and one of the others (Saka as he’s not playing much) Id have 11.4 itb.

Not enough for Vardy or Maddison.
    I could bring in Tielemans and spend 4.7 on Connolly.

Anyone any thoughts on this please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Pope Heaton
    Robertson Rico Soy Ludstrum Clark
    Mane Sterling Martial D Luiz Saka*
    Kun Jiminez Maupay*

Would like Leicester cover. Only players I’m not totally happy with are Luiz Saka and Maupay. If I shift Maupay and one of the others (Saka as he’s not playing much) Id have 11.4 itb.

Not enough for Vardy or Maddison.
    I could bring in Tielemans and spend 4.7 on Connolly.

Anyone any thoughts on this please?

Downgrade Aguero to Vardy? Albeit a couple of weeks late but still frees up funds for Vardy & a mid range mid like Tielemens / Perez ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

AdMMM wrote: »
    Going to hold until the last minute, depending on IB injuries. I somehow still have Gunn as one of my keepers, so I may shift him for Gazzinga who'll be starting until the new year at least.
    Pulled the trigger on this!

Having 3 MCI and 3 CHE players this week is annoying, but still confident of a high score.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Locked and loaded to pull the trigger on Digne/Jiminez to Kane/TAA next week

The joys of having money in reserve!

KDB my only city cover though

• Registered Users Posts: 17,195 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Looking to bank this GW. But I'll probably have someone flagged

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

ShimSlady wrote: »
    Locked and loaded to pull the trigger on Digne/Jiminez to Kane/TAA next week

The joys of having money in reserve!

KDB my only city cover though

Mine too
    And he may be gone for son next week
    For whatever reason he has been playing much deeper and returns have been poor
    Time to be brave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

km79 wrote: »
    Mine too
    And he may be gone for son next week
    For whatever reason he has been playing much deeper and returns have been poor
    Time to be brave

I'm actually considering captaining him this week myself

• Registered Users Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Was thinking of Son/Greenwood to Martial/Jiminez but think I'll hold Son for now

With Salah out I can do Greenwood/Salah to PEA/Tielemans. Gives me triple Leicster which I'm not crazy about though...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

With Salah out I can do Greenwood/Salah to PEA/Tielemans. Gives me triple Leicster which I'm not crazy about though...

With their upcoming fixtures and form, 3 x Leicester is not a bad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,910 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Contemplating Robertson to Soy and Mount to Mane for -4

The Alternative is just Sterling or KDB to Mane

Contemplating Robertson to Soy and Mount to Mane for -4

The Alternative is just Sterling or KDB to Mane

Don’t be crazy
    B

km79 wrote: »
    Don’t be crazy
    B

You think so?
    Robertson is injured and Mount is not performing, I already have Abraham and Tomori too, so it might be Chelsea overkill going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

You think so?
    Robertson is injured and Mount is not performing, I already have Abraham and Tomori too, so it might be Chelsea overkill going forward.

A goal and 2 assists in last 6 games, what do you expect/want from a sub 7m midfield player? He is also the 2nd highest points scorer in the Chelsea team.

In terms of future games and value, I see more value in having mount than Tomori.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    A goal and 2 assists in last 6 games, what do you expect/want from a sub 7m midfield player? He is also the 2nd highest points scorer in the Chelsea team.

In terms of future games and value, I see more value in having mount than Tomori.

Sure, but I want to get Mane in for their Run. Tomori is just part of a cheap defence and can be benched.
    My only options are to get Mane drop KDB, Sterling, Mount or Tielemans.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Was going to get a Liverpool player but with Salah and Robbo out I think I'll sit tight for now and enjoy having a rare two FTs next GW.

Sure, but I want to get Mane in for their Run. Tomori is just part of a cheap defence and can be benched.
    My only options are to get Mane drop KDB, Sterling, Mount or Tielemans.

But you are selling Robertson for a hit who has the same run ?
    He may not even be out his weekend and if he is he will be back next week

No idea why anyone still has a 12 ml sterling in their squad tbh .................you will EVENTUALLY get the big score but probably uncaptained and have already him way too long imo
    Look at his returns ........
    Sterling to mane . Enjoy the points . Spend the excess next week.
    Don’t look back or go back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Taylor is now 4.2 and should be nailed in what is a generally solid burnley defence.

Pulled the trigger on Pieters to Taylor myself.

Ace2007 wrote: »

In a team that is free scoring & a player in his team who is .6m more significantly outscoring him,,, it’s frustrating too own & see

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Vardy to McGoldrick

• Registered Users Posts: 7,562 ✭✭✭patmac

Vardy to McGoldrick

Good move, surprised no-one else in the whole wide world thought of it.

Vardy to McGoldrick

I see what you are doing and I like it ;)
    Mane to Danny drinkwater for me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

No transfers for me this week.

But I am half thinking of playing Williams for Man United. I have a feeling that that Sheff Utd - Man Utd game could be a 0-0 and he could start. He started the last game, due to injury & suspension, and was decent by all accounts. It's just a matter of him starting this weekend, as he has seems to be getting a few appearances lately, and from the bench too.

Soyuncu, Lundstram, TAA, Williams, Rico. Which 3 to play? I'm debating dropping Mount and playing TAA, Lundstram, Soy & Williams.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Chesty08 wrote: »
    In a team that is free scoring & a player in his team who is .6m more significantly outscoring him,,, it’s frustrating too own & see
    If you've been watching the full games, you'll see that he has been agonizingly close to scoring and getting assists in the games he hasn't scored well in.

I'm happy to keep for now.

AdMMM wrote: »
    If you've been watching the full games, you'll see that he has been agonizingly close to scoring and getting assists in the games he hasn't scored well in.

I'm happy to keep for now.

I have been watching the full games & ive flagged my concerns a few games back.

Been agonisingly close consistently is not down to bad luck.

And my point is, there is a player on his team who is on significantly better form, is arguably a significantly better player & in FPL terms is now significantly outscoring him having adjusted to English football.

Mount out Pulisic In

• Registered Users Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Had PVA/Sterling to TAA/Son (for -4) in my mind for a few days but think I'll hold it till next week.

Can play Aurier at the back, and fancy Sterling to put a Vardy-esque "I'm pissed off" run together after his Gomez incident, that Chelsea defence concedes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭COH

Took an early -8 to avoid getting priced out of Vardy/Maddison and co. and get rid of some deadwood (Yarmo, Otamendi etc.)

But have Salah & Robertson yellow flagged now :-/

Could stick (McGinn & Ake to come off the bench for them if they dont play) or hit the WC button negate the -8 and get TAA & Mane in.

Heart says prob the right time to WC... head on the other hand is wrecked!

Any suggestions?

Advertisement