Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 - Transfer Thread

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,677 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Considered Sterling and Cantwell to Son and Tielemans for -4 for 2 weeks but played it safe.

Will be doing it with two FTs tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

km79 wrote: »
    Sorry I thought I replied to you to say to do it
    But it was someone else on WC thread
    I meant to reply to both

Ha probably, thanks anyway! I was at work and got distracted and missed the deadline. Will be done next week for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Considered Sterling and Cantwell to Son and Tielemans for -4 for 2 weeks but played it safe.

Will be doing it with two FTs tonight.
    There'll be a few of us

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Benimar wrote: »
    Have 2FTs and am tempted by Dunk and Sterling to TAA and Son, but think it might be a week early.

The alternative is Cantwell to a similar cheapie or bring in Gazzaniga as my 2nd keeper, as I have a FT to burn.

Did the Gazzaniga one and started him ahead of Pope.

Would be 18 points better off if I’d done the Son/TAA one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Had PVA/Sterling to TAA/Son (for -4) in my mind for a few days but think I'll hold it till next week.

Can play Aurier at the back, and fancy Sterling to put a Vardy-esque "I'm pissed off" run together after his Gomez incident, that Chelsea defence concedes
    Held on my similar transfer.

Would have got TAA (2) and Son (13) -4 = 11
    Instead had Aurier (6) and Sterling (2) = 8

Will do it this week

• Advertisement
Advertisement