Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin Lunneys alleged attacker dies

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭the.red.baron

The father and husband of the mother and son arrested last time. The man who owned the yard lunney was tortured in.
    I know this man by sight and his son, really surprised me they would even be considered to be involved in this.
    He has a scrap business, mostly heave goods stuff.

yes scrap dealers known for being upstanding members of the public

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭JCJCJC

yes scrap dealers known for being upstanding members of the public

The irony and inference is unfair, many, in fact most, scrap dealers ARE very upstanding people, I know a lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Marty Xavier

The irony of scrap metal.

But seriously though we all know who was behind this don't we and that man is the chief and obvious suspect. I had a conversation with 5 people the other night who are all in related business to QIH and there wasn't even a doubt that they all suspected the main man up there is the paymaster. Dublin Jimmy was paid €1m to do his work who the hell has that money apart from the obvious.

Who has most to gain,,,follow the money.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement