Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,947 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Phone dispatched hurray !! So looks like they fixed the bugs

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭encryptix

Recieved today after ordering on Sunday.
    Also only got the "Your online store order has been received" email today too.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Basil3 wrote: »
    Best value is 4a 5g for €500 with free Bose headphones you can sell for €200 easily.

Im not sure if this is the one you are on about? Its only 350 if you switch but no mention of free headphones or 5g so might be a different one

https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/google/pixel-4a.html?gallery=payg

Im not sure if this is the one you are on about? Its only 350 if you switch but no mention of free headphones or 5g so might be a different one

https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/google/pixel-4a.html?gallery=payg

https://support.google.com/product-documentation/answer/10070211?p=bose_promotion&visit_id=637400792090175106-4007322186&rd=1

Thanks for that.

Looks like the one in my link is not 5g so not part of the offer?

• Advertisement

Thanks for that.

Looks like the one in my link is not 5g so not part of the offer?

Correct. :)

Correct. :)

Ah might as well go for the 3a so for 150e isnt bad

Ah might as well go for the 3a so for 150e isnt bad

It's all subjective. I have the 3a and love it! But probably would have waited and bought the 4a 5g for a net of €300 if I had known this offer would be on.

It's all subjective. I have the 3a and love it! But probably would have waited and bought the 4a 5g for a net of €300 if I had known this offer would be on.

It seems its 500 pounds sterling and not euro anyways. I dont see the 5g one on the vodafone site either.
    It might be worth it still when you get the free headphones and sell them on

It seems its 500 pounds sterling and not euro anyways. I dont see the 5g one on the vodafone site either.
    It might be worth it still when you get the free headphones and sell them on

It's not there yet but it will be eventually. :)

https://n.vodafone.ie/brands/google.html

• Advertisement

It's not there yet but it will be eventually. :)

https://n.vodafone.ie/brands/google.html

Oh great, i will hold off and see how much it is. Thanks

Edit: Spoke to Vodafone agrnt and he said to call the local shop so might have to be ordered in person

Oh great, i will hold off and see how much it is. Thanks

Edit: Spoke to Vodafone agrnt and he said to call the local shop so might have to be ordered in person

Based on the price of the Pixel 5 it's unlikely to be cheaper than direct from Google, but I would wait to see the price of it from both Google and Vodafone on Black Friday anyway. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Here's hoping they bring back €100 off for Black Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭patch

Where would I get a free sim/number to port over in order to avail the discount? Cheers.

patch wrote: »
    Where would I get a free sim/number to port over in order to avail the discount? Cheers.

Order online with Eir. Should have it by Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭patch

Order online with Eir. Should have it by Friday.

Cheers. I couldn't see that eir are posting still free anywhere. I figured grabbing one from Tesco might be easiest...

patch wrote: »
    Cheers. I couldn't see that eir are posting still free anywhere. I figured grabbing one from Tesco might be easiest...

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058114762/1/#post114667361

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Looks like a decent deal on the Huawei Y6P. https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/huawei/y6p.html?gallery=payg

With the switching discount it works out at €60. The only problem is if its locked to VF and you want to unlock its quite expensive to do so. But if you are sticking with VF then its a steal IMHO. And it comes bundled with sports earphones (they say worth 50 but more like 25) for free.

bazwaldo wrote: »
    Looks like a decent deal on the Huawei Y6P. https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/huawei/y6p.html?gallery=payg

With the switching discount it works out at €60. The only problem is if its locked to VF and you want to unlock its quite expensive to do so. But if you are sticking with VF then its a steal IMHO. And it comes bundled with sports earphones (they say worth 50 but more like 25) for free.

Or if you know someone with a Vodafone account, it's a free instant unlock via the online tool on the Vodafone site. I used my mother-in-laws account to unlock the P30 lite for a family member.

I guess no google apps on it would turn some people off it but from what I see it's easy enough to get them all on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Or if you know someone with a Vodafone account, it's a free instant unlock via the online tool on the Vodafone site. I used my mother-in-laws account to unlock the P30 lite for a family member.
    They need to have topped up by something like 120 in previous 12 months.

They need to have topped up by something like 120 in previous 12 months.

Yeah, so anyone you know who is an existing customer for a reasonable length of time will do the trick. I know several people, handy for my unlocks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭barneyrub

pandaa wrote: »
    Charger of the phone is gone in less than 3 months. What to do?

Not sure if I have copy of vodafone bill
    Just wondering if you did anything on this? My charger port is playing up the last while

Can pre-order the pixel 4a 5g now for 490e and get the Bose QC 35 IIs free. (looks like could get around (150-200e for headphones)

Very tempting but can see alot of these headphones going up for sale at the same time , haha!

Could always wait for BF but the headphone offer will be finished then!

Whats everyones thoughts on this?

I am very tempted by the samsung fe 20 if i could get it 450 might sway me as i have an S10 already

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭Ryath

Can pre-order the pixel 4a 5g now for 490e and get the Bose QC 35 IIs free. (looks like could get around (150-200e for headphones)

Very tempting but can see alot of these headphones going up for sale at the same time , haha!

Could always wait for BF but the headphone offer will be finished then!

Whats everyones thoughts on this?

I am very tempted by the samsung fe 20 if i could get it 450 might sway me as i have an S10 already

I'm thinking the same myself 4a 5g will be most likely my next phone but I'll probably wait till google do a BF/CM sale or VF do €100 off for switching. I'd sooner save the money. I'm tempted by the Bose's but think I'd sooner buy a pair of XM3's for 200. If the Bose had usb C I'd probably take them but I'm really trying to not buy anything now that uses micro usb.

Ryath wrote: »
    I'm thinking the same myself 4a 5g will be most likely my next phone but I'll probably wait till google do a BF/CM sale or VF do €100 off for switching. I'd sooner save the money. I'm tempted by the Bose's but think I'd sooner buy a pair of XM3's for 200. If the Bose had usb C I'd probably take them but I'm really trying to not buy anything now that uses micro usb.

But if you sell the headphones you would easily get 150-200e for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭Ryath

But if you sell the headphones you would easily get 150-200e for them?

Could do but as you said the market will be flooded with them a bit. I'd just end up procrastinating about selling them and probably just end up using them myself!

Ryath wrote: »
    Could do but as you said the market will be flooded with them a bit. I'd just end up procrastinating about selling them and probably just end up using them myself!

Yeah thats what im worried about too, but if you got even 150e for them be good deal overall i think

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

I would be happy to buy just headphones if price will be €150 as long wont fall on Amazon as well ��

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭gaffmaster

What cases and screen protectors are people using with their 3a? Any recommendations? Would like good grip (anyone ever used a pop socket?).

Cheers.

Advertisement