Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Yep showing 390 here.
    100 off switching bonus.

So 290 is the latest retail price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

matrim wrote: »
    Yeah. I dropped the one I got back in November yesterday and smashed the screen. I checked yesterday and could have picked up a replacement for 180 but today it’s up to 280 :(

Strange it seems to have only gone up on certain links.

Still €179 here if you switch.

http://www.vodafone.ie/dynamic-eshop#product/prepay/google-pixel-3a-pay-as-you-go

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Yep showing 390 here.
    100 off switching bonus.

So 290 is the latest retail price.

Better off waiting a month or so for the 4a at that price.

rizzee wrote: »

Or use the link I posted above where it's still €179.

rizzee wrote: »

I would agree only if Vodafone also offer the 100 euro off for the 4A. Otherwise, I would still say go for the 3A. :)

• Advertisement

DopeTech wrote: »
    Or use the link I posted above where it's still €179.

Nope. 389.99 minus the 100 switch bonus. = 289.99

https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/google/pixel-3a.html?gallery=payg

Nope. 389.99 minus the 100 switch bonus. = 289.99

https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/google/pixel-3a.html?gallery=payg

Try clicking the link in my post.

DopeTech wrote: »
    Try clicking the link in my post.

I did, from a few browsers. It just redirects back to the PAYG page with all phones.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

I did, from a few browsers. It just redirects back to the PAYG page with all phones.

It works for me on Android.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

Del007 wrote:
    Facebook messenger. If they don't reply then keep sending them every hour or so.

I got an agent to commit to posting me an invoice, wouldn't email it. Should be adequate, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭positron

Quackster wrote: »
    It works for me on Android.

I can see it too. On Android, with switch number selected it's €179. Ridiculous Vodafone and their sh1te website, one has to wonder how on earth they manage to function as a company when their site update fails basic QA. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

What's the url to track your cash back, I never saved it and have had no communication at all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

What's the url to track your cash back, I never saved it and have had no communication at all
    https://pixel-offers.co.uk/ie/en/claims/vodafone/get-started

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

Any body got an invoice they could pm? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

positron wrote: »
    I can see it too. On Android, with switch number selected it's €179. Ridiculous Vodafone and their sh1te website, one has to wonder how on earth they manage to function as a company when their site update fails basic QA. :D
    I tried to follow that link and it updates to the new link, on all three devices, android phone, android tablet, and PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

bidiots wrote: »
    Any body got an invoice they could pm? :D
    Vodafone promised 3 time that they will send me the invoice in 24 hours . nothing received , ended up calling google claim and explained the situation to supervisor who understood and approved with only dispatch note while i was still on the phone .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭matrim

I tried to follow that link and it updates to the new link, on all three devices, android phone, android tablet, and PC.

It worked for me on my phone yesterday and I was able to put in an order but the order is now saying it was cancelled. I called and was asked to wait until Wednesday to see if it updates again.

If I try the link now redirects to the page with the higher price

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Ordered one last night, was due for dispatch today but now gone back to being processed?

Ush1 wrote: »
    Ordered one last night, was due for dispatch today but now gone back to being processed?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=112935172

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Sorry, I've already submitted over a week ago but I don't have any comms from them at all. There was a link to 'track your refund' or something like that but I never saved it. Does anyone have that link?

• Advertisement

Sorry, I've already submitted over a week ago but I don't have any comms from them at all. There was a link to 'track your refund' or something like that but I never saved it. Does anyone have that link?

Bottom of this page.

https://pixel-offers.co.uk/ie/en/pages/vodafone/contact

Took about 4 days for €50 to land back in my account anyway after getting the confirmation text/email.

matrim wrote: »
    It worked for me on my phone yesterday and I was able to put in an order but the order is now saying it was cancelled. I called and was asked to wait until Wednesday to see if it updates again.

If I try the link now redirects to the page with the higher price

So my order wasn't cancelled. There were 2 orders for some reason, one showing in process and one cancelled. But my phone arrived this morning so I'm happy :)

Now to see if I can apply for that cash back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

Did you order before 31 march?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

Got my 50 cashback yesterday. Took about a week.

bidiots wrote: »
    Did you order before 31 march?

No, and I just realised that that was the cutoff for purchase on the cash back. 180 is still a good deal for the phone

Why not just photoshop or edit the date using MS Paint to say you ordered before 31 March?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

Why not just photoshop or edit the date using MS Paint to say you ordered before 31 March?

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Presume there’s no way around this other than ordering a SIM card? I’ve ordered one from 48 and no sign yet.

My mother is looking for a new phone and these seem very decent for the money.

Edit Nevermind... The link for the one for 280 with the cash back seems to be dead now. Boo-urns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

The link seems to be dead today actually, was working last night

https://www.vodafone.ie/dynamic-eshop#product/prepay/google-pixel-3a-pay-as-you-go

Anyone got one they want to sell lol

Advertisement