Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Shpongler

bidiots wrote: »
    Ordered Tuesday, arrived yesterday and camera decided to stop working just now....
    Contact Vodafone or Google direct?

Try a factory reset first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

Shpongler wrote: »
    Try a factory reset first

Have tried safe mode but camera app will not open on front camera, will open on selfie camera though.
    Same problem with other camera apps.

Have cleared cache, reinstalled the app but no joy.
    Last attempt will be full factory reset.... The joys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

bidiots wrote: »
    Have tried safe mode but camera app will not open on front camera, will open on selfie camera though.
    Same problem with other camera apps.

Have cleared cache, reinstalled the app but no joy.
    Last attempt will be full factory reset.... The joys

No joy, camera app keeps crashing. Great start!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I've been chasing them about a load of orders I had. Never got a phone. Waiting on 3 refunds. Got one the other day and low and behold, a black phone showed up yesterday. Was made funnier by the fact that all my orders were for the white one!

I've to get back onto them now to cancel one of the cancellations, while still giving me one more refund!!

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭jonny_b

The_B_Man wrote: »
    I've been chasing them about a load of orders I had. Never got a phone. Waiting on 3 refunds. Got one the other day and low and behold, a black phone showed up yesterday. Was made funnier by the fact that all my orders were for the white one!

I've to get back onto them now to cancel one of the cancellations, while still giving me one more refund!!

I'd say nothing and take it as compensation for the refund delay ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

jonny_b wrote: »
    I'd say nothing and take it as compensation for the refund delay ðŸ˜

why would you tell them before your other refund comes through?

dan786 wrote: »
    Yeah I stole them I am a thief , well done. Think you are in wrong forum.

I have had glitches honoured worth thousands. Happens all the time. These are multinational companies it doesnt mean anything to them.

I got 20 iPhone 7 Plus 256GB from Amazon last year for 30€ each. Should I have returned them because it was a pricing error?

how did you find that error?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭bromley52

dan786 wrote: »

I got 20 iPhone 7 Plus 256GB from Amazon last year for 30€ each. Should I have returned them because it was a pricing error?

Seriously, I totally missed that one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭bromley52

Its available to purchase again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

bromley52 wrote: »

Bastards took my money but the order failed. "Processing error"

I know some had to call up and ask for a refund, did anyone's money just revert?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Don't expect your money back this month.

Anyone recommend a good wallet case for the 3a?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

Managed to get another one and will sell it on.
    Herself is using the one we have and the camera is amazing.
    For cases its Spigen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Just bought one. Seems to have gone through ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

bush wrote: »
    Just bought one. Seems to have gone through ok.

Same, got a confirmation this time, as opposed to the dreaded white screen. Eir sim due to be ported on Thursday morning, so it'll be interesting to see if that happens on schedule.

For cases its Spigen.

Is there anyone reputable who'll ship Spigen cases to Ireland without using parcel motel or the likes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

If I've bought the phone and paid the full 279... is it too late to buy an eir sim and port it to VF and get the 100e discounted??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

How long does it usually take for delivery for these?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

If I've bought the phone and paid the full 279... is it too late to buy an eir sim and port it to VF and get the 100e discounted??

If the one you ordered is unopened then you could return it and try buy again with a SIM from eir. Otherwise no.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Get In There

bromley52 wrote: »

Thanks for the heads up. I placed an order late last night & received confirmation. It's a click & collect order so I'm hoping to collect it tomorrow lunch time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Has anyone used a 48 sim recently to get an order through?

Edit: Looks like it does. Have had my order processed and dispatched same day today from a 48sim order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭bliger

corwill wrote: »
    Is there anyone reputable who'll ship Spigen cases to Ireland without using parcel motel or the likes?
    Amazon.com but its takes some time

• Registered Users Posts: 10,471 ✭✭✭✭28064212

spigen.co.uk. Pricey shipping at £9.99, but ordered Friday, arrived Monday

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, and dark mode). Now available through the extension stores

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

Thanks @bilgger and @28064212.

Surprised at the lack of quality options beyond Spigen.

Edit - £9.99 p&p? **** that! Cheapo tpu cover for the missus, it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Back in stock on vodafone website

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Thanks @bilgger and @28064212.

Surprised at the lack of quality options beyond Spigen.

Edit - £9.99 p&p? **** that! Cheapo tpu cover for the missus, it is!

what about https://ie.mobilefun.com/olixar-sentinel-pixel-3a-case-and-glass-screen-protector-black-72783 if you want a cover and screen protector or they have cheap covers too. Delivery included.

Weyhey wrote: »
    what about https://ie.mobilefun.com/olixar-sentinel-pixel-3a-case-and-glass-screen-protector-black-72783 if you want a cover and screen protector or they have cheap covers too. Delivery included.

I'd be happy out with that, but I'd say my better half will want something a bit more feminine. But there's a grand clear Olixar case on there for a buck- fifty + p&p, that'll do the job nicely to start with, she can inflict whatever purple monstrosity on it that prefers after that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Excellent case
    cookaR Case for Google Pixel 3a,[Ultra Thin] Hard PC Back/Soft Silicone Frame,Premium PU Surface Look like the Fabric Cover Shell for Google Pixel 3a Smartphone, Gris https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07RWTT83R/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_X4kkEbS4YKVED

And excellent glass screen protectors

LK [3 Pack Screen Protector for Google Pixel 3a, Tempered Glass [Anti-Scratch] [Case Friendly] 9H HD Clear Natural Touch Double Defence Technology Film for Google Pixel 3a https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07PZTQR2S/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_36kkEb9YV3Y1W

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭leg

Ordered tonight and got an order number and money taken from account. Went to check tracking just no and see an update of order cancelled. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any chance of getting it? Opted for click and collect

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Why not use Parcel Motel or AddressPal? I ordered on Amazon through Parcel Motel and it only took a couple of days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

I ordered last Thursday, got confirmation email, order was saying processing for a few days, and now tracking number now working. The €180 was take from account immediately.

Anyone else?

Advertisement