Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

wingnut wrote: »
    Dang mine just got back from screen repair. Good service from Google, they picked it up Thursday last sent it to Poland, replaced the screen and had it back to me today. (Three working day turnaround). Came back in a new retail box with cloth and sim tool and a "hello again" slip.

I still would have bought the vodafone one had it been in stock if anything for a fresh battery. The screen replacement is top notch you would never know it wasn't original.

How much did that screen replacement cost you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

Still available....looks like they have loads in stock this time !

Gone again, bah!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Lads which is best place to get this apart from adverts ? If i buy from adverts will vodafone honor warranty ? Asking for a friend who wants this desperately

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Lads which is best place to get this apart from adverts ? If i buy from adverts will vodafone honor warranty ? Asking for a friend who wants this desperately

The warranty is still good. In the event of a problem contact fonfix in sandyford

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    The warranty is still good. In the event of a problem contact fonfix in sandyford

you just go to them directly with the receipt and phone?

if buying off adverts make sure to get a copy of the receipt. (sent by email if ordered online)

• Advertisement

glasso wrote: »
    you just go to them directly with the receipt and phone?

if buying off adverts make sure to get a copy of the receipt. (sent by email if ordered online)

No need for receipt, they can check how old it is via the IMEI.

Edit: you can either send it to them for free or drop it in and pay €15 for a same day repair.

modern phones rarely go wrong due to manufacturing faults tbh in any case

it's far more likely user mupettry e.g. smashed screen or a drunken phone swim in toilet bowl that will be the issue that isn't covered for a free repair :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭wingnut

polaris68 wrote: »
    How much did that screen replacement cost you?

€150.

I would have rather bought a new one to get the charger/ fresh battery and also have one as a backup camera/video as the screen was still usable.

Wasn't sure when/if voda were getting them back and couldn't be without a decent phone as I lost my backup S7. Tempted to buy a second one as a backup but hopefully by the time I break the screen again the 4a will be out. Such a bargain at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I had one delivered yesterday that I wasn't even expecting.

I had a few orders cancelled and a few I tried to confirm and the page just hung.

It was a nice surprise to receive one in the end. Vodafone are a joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Alicano

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I had one delivered yesterday that I wasn't even expecting.

I had a few orders cancelled and a few I tried to confirm and the page just hung.

It was a nice surprise to receive one in the end. Vodafone are a joke!

Available if you're offloading? :)

• Advertisement

Alicano wrote: »
    Available if you're offloading? :)

No sorry, I did want it, I just didn't know they had accepted my order.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Orderered 5 phones in total. All were delivered a month back.

Got 3 more delivered this morning that I never paid for.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

dan786 wrote: »

Selling any?

Vodafone really need to sort out their systems.

I don't feel bad for them losing money when the ordering process is so broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

Tried to order on 13th of Dec, white screen. Still getting f***ed around. Last contact on 8th when they were finally able to find the transaction, and was told would be refunded in 3-5 working days. Nothing yet.

Vodafone are a f***ing shambles.

niallk wrote: »
    Tried to order on 13th of Dec, white screen. Still getting f***ed around. Last contact on 8th when they were finally able to find the transaction, and was told would be refunded in 3-5 working days. Nothing yet.

After properly looking through my accounts I can see that I've paid for two phones, received only one so will now have to chase them too, what a pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

Anyone having issues adding the Gomo APN details on the 3a?

TriStar6 wrote: »
    Selling any?

Yes will be selling all of them online for resale value ~€260-270

Hopefully will almost recover what I paid for my original 5 phones that I got as Xmas gifts last month.

niallk wrote: »

I got White screen three times also but got a refund within 2 days of contacting them.

Have a feeling they are sending out those phones now despite giving some people full refund.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Yes will be selling all of them online for resale value ~€260-270

Hopefully will almost recover what I paid for my original 5 phones that I got as Xmas gifts last month.

Am assuming this is a woeful attempt at trolling.

Keeping something you received in error is dishonest at best and amounts to theft IMO.

• Advertisement

Quackster wrote: »

Keeping something you received in error is dishonest at best and amounts to theft IMO.

Yeah I stole them I am a thief , well done. Think you are in wrong forum.

I have had glitches honoured worth thousands. Happens all the time. These are multinational companies it doesnt mean anything to them.

I got 20 iPhone 7 Plus 256GB from Amazon last year for 30€ each. Should I have returned them because it was a pricing error?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

Quackster wrote: »

Ever get stung from the likes of Vodafone in regards to a bill? I know I did.

If someone did receive something in error from this mob then they should keep it.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭rks

I have had glitches honoured worth thousands. Happens all the time. These are multinational companies it doesnt mean anything to them.

I got 20 iPhone 7 Plus 256GB from Amazon last year for 30€ each. Should I have returned them because it was a pricing error?

If you give me one at cost I will say keep them all :p

Still looking for one. Got white screen once, did got my refund though. Missed trying to order this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭Ryath

Has anyone who ordered Tuesday had theirs shipped. Still showing as processioning on vodafone tracker and Fonua one says order doesn't exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Ryath wrote: »
    Has anyone who ordered Tuesday had theirs shipped. Still showing as processioning on vodafone tracker and Fonua one says order doesn't exist.

Yes I got mine yesterday. Ordered Tuesday.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

If you let them know and they say hold on to them, then fair enough. Otherwise you're being dishonest, pure and simple. Just my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

I ordered and Wednesday and tracker says it's still processing, does it sound likely I will get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JimmyAlfonso

I ordered Tuesday night @ 10pm, phone arrived yesterday. Tracker still says "Your order is being processed" so not sure their systems are talking to each other!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

I ordered Tuesday night @ 10pm, phone arrived yesterday. Tracker still says "Your order is being processed" so not sure their systems are talking to each other!

Ordered Tuesday, arrived yesterday and camera decided to stop working just now....
    Contact Vodafone or Google direct?

• Advertisement

bidiots wrote: »
    Ordered Tuesday, arrived yesterday and camera decided to stop working just now....
    Contact Vodafone or Google direct?

What's the error?

Advertisement