Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

19 years on a provisional licence.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,404 ✭✭✭irishgeo

mloc123 wrote: »
    the most shocking part of that article is that she was filmed jogging... doesn't look like somebody that jogs much

She claimed she just ran across the road.

But of course the lawyers have copped on to the private dectives in use by the insurance companies are now advising people to tighten up on their social media.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

So everyone and everything is racist.....

The cars are racist, the road is racist, the sky is racist, the Irish people are racist.....

Wow what a grade A tool she really is.

Did she come here legally or as an asylum seeker?

Pity she isn't getting her car taken off her each time she drives off in it....

She doesn't seem to know the difference between a yield sign to a stop sign and that she pulled out and hit a car on a main road.

It's of course everybody else's fault though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,213 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

I remember hearing about this the other year, it's no surprise nothing has been done. Maybe we should have an Esther levy on our insurance to pay for her issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,332 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

inforfun wrote: »

I was on the internet and found this....

Took about 4 minutes but there it was..... Guess what.
    so this is where the collusion happened...

:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭blueshade

She needs to be banned from the roads. She needs to be charged with and prosecuted for insurance fraud and she needs to be forced to pay her fine, I don't care if it takes her the rest of her life to pay it off. She is a liability and the sheer brazen cheek of banging on about how she is the victim, how it hasn't cost her anything and how she isn't going to pay her fine is bloody offensive. The God bothering lunacy is concerning too. Her moral compass is seriously fooked if she thinks it's OK to pursue bogus insurance claims and accuse anyone who disagrees with her of being racist but her ''spiritual father sent her a prophecy'' not to appeal to the High Court.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

Weird how people use religion in their talk but seem to ignore the teachings. Pretty sure bearing false witness is in the top 10 of no nos.

Ray Palmer wrote: »
    Weird how people use religion in their talk but seem to ignore the teachings. Pretty sure bearing false witness is in the top 10 of no nos.

Doesn't she have some church of her own? Maybe the donations aren't coming in.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,614 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

If she's driving unaccompanied illegally, on a provisional licence, does that not invalidate her insurance ?

cjmc wrote: »
    If she's driving unaccompanied illegally, on a provisional licence, does that not invalidate her insurance ?

Well, she's accused everyone else of being racist so if her insurers refuse to renew her policy she can add them to the list. It's frightening that a person who can't pass a driving test has been driving here for almost 20 years and intends to keep on doing so. It's supposed to be illegal for unaccompanied learner to drive alone let the Gardai and Courts don't seem interested that she's breaking the law.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

blueshade wrote: »
    It's supposed to be illegal for unaccompanied learner to drive alone let the Gardai and Courts don't seem interested that she's breaking the law.
    Bad for the optics if they arrest a Black woman. If she were White I'd bet the farm it wouldn't have gotten this far, unless she was a member of the Travelling community. Or am I being cynical? Maybe, but I can't see any other good reason when you have someone openly admitting to breaking the law and continuing to break the law in an Irish court of law and off she toddles.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

spurious wrote: »
    I suspect the lift may not be going to the top floor there.
    Aye S, I watched the vid and have to agree with you, she isn't the brightest bulb in the box. :o

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Wibbs wrote: »
    Bad for the optics...

Can you Wibbs, or any other denizen of our noble capital, confirm that the Irish statue of Justice does not have a blindfold like her British counterpart?
    And should we read into that?:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

A hyper-religious Nigerian fraudster? Well I never!

Bad for the optics if they arrest a Black woman. If she were White I'd bet the farm it wouldn't have gotten this far, unless she was a member of the Travelling community. Or am I being cynical? Maybe, but I can't see any other good reason when you have someone openly admitting to breaking the law and continuing to break the law in an Irish court of law and off she toddles.

There's a lot of that going on where I live, especially with the women. As you say the optics of arresting a Black woman don't look good, just like the optics of arresting other ethnic minorities. This is where the whole argument for equality falls apart, equality for all is a good thing to aspire to, the problem is as soon as an ethnic minority is held accountable for wrongdoing the racism card is played.

We are literally absolutely fcuked.....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

no, youre correct. All of our civil service are too terrified of the race card.

Like lets call a spade a spade here, anyone driving round dublin regularly sees absolutely insane illegal manoeuvres with a middle aged black woman alone at the wheel and L plates up and nobody seems to be doing anything about it. Ive called in atleast 6-7 incidents to gardai and have seen the cars roaming round dangerously again, same deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

There are thousands upon thousands of people driving on our roads every day who have never passed a driving test. It’s scary.
    Why are the insurance companies covering them?
    They have a responsibility to ensure that motorists produce full licenses when applying for insurance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 559 ✭✭✭PostWoke

She's 35 oh my dear she looks 60....

She's been 35 for 19 years too.

I really don't like how immigrants come in and flout the fcking law like it was put in place for no reason. So little respect is paid to our country by immigrants. Remember that story of all those polish lads getting pulled over and their name being taken down as the polish for 'driving license'... :rolleyes:
    blueshade wrote: »
    She needs to be banned from the roads. She needs to be charged with and prosecuted for insurance fraud and she needs to be forced to pay her fine, I don't care if it takes her the rest of her life to pay it off. She is a liability and the sheer brazen cheek of banging on about how she is the victim, how it hasn't cost her anything and how she isn't going to pay her fine is bloody offensive. The God bothering lunacy is concerning too. Her moral compass is seriously fooked if she thinks it's OK to pursue bogus insurance claims and accuse anyone who disagrees with her of being racist but her ''spiritual father sent her a prophecy'' not to appeal to the High Court.

100% all of this.

You see, 'god' is, for many many people, just a personal superhero people use to tell them their fckery is ok. Just like this lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

PostWoke wrote: »
    She's been 35 for 19 years too.

I really don't like how immigrants come in and flout the fcking law like it was put in place for no reason. So little respect is paid to our country by immigrants. Remember that story of all those polish lads getting pulled over and their name being taken down as the polish for 'driving license'... :rolleyes:

I know loads of people on their umpteent provisional and not one of them is an immigrant.

tossy wrote: »
    I know loads of people on their umpteent provisional and not one of them is an immigrant.

Great

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 559 ✭✭✭PostWoke

Good for you?

Did someone say only immigrants commit crimes?

tossy wrote: »

absolutely happens in every part of the country but there definitely is a different standard in enforcement.

A 19 year old young lad in a civic in tallaght would last a week before having the car seized, a young lad rurally might escape it for a while but has a high chance of being pulled , middle aged women (especially immigrants) seem to get away with it indefinitely.

She is a racist and she openly has a huge chip on her shoulder with us Irish in our home country.

If she is so unhappy I'd be more then delighted to hear she is getting on the next plain back to her home, but that ain't possible as no direct flight but sure oh well...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

cjmc wrote: »

No, breaking the speed limit or driving on tyres without the proper thread depth are also illegal but they don't invalidate the insurance. It's not enough to invalidate everything, which would mean huge trouble and jail time.

Remember that people can be on a provisional for years and it's a lot to expect them to have someone tagging along the whole time. Plenty of students for example drive unaccompanied. However they should be wary of any comprehensive insurance they get or anything like that.

No, breaking the speed limit or driving on tyres without the proper thread depth are also illegal but they don't invalidate the insurance. It's not enough to invalidate everything, which would mean huge trouble and jail time.

Remember that people can be on a provisional for years and it's a lot to expect them to have someone tagging along the whole time. Plenty of students for example drive unaccompanied. However they should be wary of any comprehensive insurance they get or anything like that.

its really not.... its a pretty simple law.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

inforfun wrote: »
    I was on the internet and found this....

Took about 4 minutes but there it was..... Guess what.

Is that you doing the interview Inforfun? Twang of Roffa in the accent...:).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

Should change her name to Esther Bailey

Demonique wrote: »
    Should change her name to Esther Bailey

Quite possible

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

its really not.... its a pretty simple law.

yeah mom can hang out at the back of the lecture hall and might learn something, good joke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,470 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

She has been outed as a fraudster then goes on to say she regularly breaks the law. Not really mensa material now is she?

She knows they won't touch her.

Advertisement