Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Judgement day for Maria Bailey.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Spoke too soon :)

So is this you trying to contribute is it :rolleyes:

For me the irreparable damage is done. Now it's just a fun FG soap opera :)

That’s why they went up in the opinion polls, Matt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

That’s why they went up in the opinion polls, Matt.

Japers, 'who let the dogs out!?!' :)

Maybe they would have gone up more?

...enter pintsman :)

three_amigos_banner.png?format=1500w

Japers, 'who let the dogs out!?!' :)

Maybe they would have gone up more?

...enter pintsman :)

three_amigos_banner.png?format=1500w

All those smilies, all that rage and frustration.

Love it, dude.

All those smilies, all that rage and frustration.

Love it, dude.

Just laughing at the idea you lads, (back from holliers?) might think people believe you are rando commentators :)

...dude.

As I say, it's inconsequential now. She'll likely be out the door and we might get more plot *reaches for popcorn*

Just laughing at the idea you lads, (back from holliers?) might think people believe you are rando commentators :)

...dude.

I’m not Emmet or Pintman, Matt. The only people who seem to think that are those who take this site far too seriously and who spend far too little time outside, working, or having hobbies/social life.

We are targeting two seats in the new GE election in the constituency I’m in. Poor old SF are going to have a very bad day. All good here in FG in Dublin, Matt. Shït happens when you’re the biggest party in the State.

• Advertisement

I’m not Emmet or Pintman, Matt. The only people who seem to think that are those who take this site far too seriously and who spend far too little time outside, working, or having hobbies/social life.

We are targeting two seats in the new GE election in the constituency I’m in. Poor old SF are going to have a very bad day. All good here in FG in Dublin, Matt. Shït happens when you’re the biggest party in the State.

Never said you were. You lads just think the same and appear at the same time, I thought you might be pals is all.

Book2.jpg?w=771

Both you lads seem very bitter and annoyed for something of little interest to youse.

...and we're watching the **** hit the fan and be left dripping by Leo. You realise this is a thread on Maria right? be silly not to discuss it. Even sillier to chime in on it to give out about people commenting on topic.

Never said you were. You lads just think the same and appear at the same time, I thought you might be pals is all.

Book2.jpg?w=771

Both you lads seem very bitter and annoyed for something of little interest to youse.

...and we're watching the **** hit the fan and be left dripping by Leo. You realise this is a thread on Maria right? be silly not to discuss it. Even sillier to chime in on it to give out about people commenting on topic.

I love that photo. I’m in it!! A bright young JohnnyFlash (well not that young) at the cusp of the new social media revolution. Had a heap of pints in Howl at the Moon that night if i remember correctly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

I love that photo. I’m in it!! A bright young JohnnyFlash (well not that young) at the cusp of the new social media revolution. Had a heap of pints in Howl at the Moon that night if i remember correctly.

Not that bright either :D
    Are you serious? Are you really in that photo? What are the pictures on the top right? Former leaders?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

Some of your posts used to be quite amusing, basic low level satire stuff, trolling on a different capacity. Then you started slipping into condescending righteous bollocks with a few thanks here and there, but you've pulled out this line in bold from your quote so often, you've a few thousand posts in less than two years. you're on this site non stop posting and seeking attention constantly maintaining it means nothing and all the rest on this have very little in their lives.

go back to the brazzer banging stuff...you've been sucked in.

Some of your posts used to be quite amusing, basic low level satire stuff, trolling on a different capacity. Then you started slipping into condescending righteous bollocks with a few thanks here and there, but you've pulled out this line in bold from your quote so often, you've a few thousand posts in less than two years. you're on this site non stop posting and seeking attention constantly maintaining it means nothing and all the rest on this have very little in their lives.

go back to the brazzer banging stuff...you've been sucked in.

Never banged a prostitute in my life, pal. Don’t have to pay for it - the ladies love me.

Getting a bit of heat in this thread so I’ll leave ye too it. Some dude called me stupid as well - doubt it, man. Have a PhD from the old Trinity and a couple of million quid to my name. Smart fella is Johnny.

• Advertisement

Never banged a prostitute in my life, pal. Don’t have to pay for it - the ladies love me.

Getting a bit of heat in this thread so I’ll leave ye too it. Some dude called me stupid as well - doubt it, man. Have a PhD from the old Trinity and a couple of million quid to my name. Smart fella is Johnny.

Makes sense you'd support Fine Gael.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Makes sense you'd support Fine Gael.

This website is swarming with pro-Government bootlickers.

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    This website is swarming with pro-Government bootlickers.

Which would be fine except they won't engage in discussion. It's all attack and whataboutery. We've only one government, we should be able to talk about them without being accused of being a member of PBP or what ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Two doctors. If they were any good they'd be practising.

They've been practicing for years and still don't know how to do it right :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 418 ✭✭high_king

Hi Johnny, I know you're replying to someone else . . but I couldn't help but reply to this . .

Let's be truly honest with ourselves and face facts Johhny . . . multi millionaires and truly intelligent people don't post on boards.ie.

I'd seriously worry about any if they ever did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Auguste Comte

Harris is doing a good job!

Bwaaa haaaa haa haaaa haaaaaa haaaaaa.

Comedy gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

Plenty of stupid cun*s walking this planet with PhDs

But, point missed for the smart fella Johnny is. You spend a lot of time on this to be putting people down for spending a lot of time on it. simple enough logic Doc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

high_king wrote: »
    Hi Johnny, I know you're replying to someone else . . but I couldn't help but reply to this . .

Let's be truly honest with ourselves and face facts Johhny . . . multi millionaires and truly intelligent people don't post on boards.ie.

I'd seriously worry about any if they ever did.

Do you mean all this time I've been posting on here it's been with the common folk, oh dear...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Bwaaa haaaa haa haaaa haaaaaa haaaaaa.

Comedy gold.

Harris works hard but the job is huge and needs more than 1 man to do it.
    I've seen the effects of it on his health during his in office.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭GreenandRed

Not that bright either. The Blueshirts lost 23 seats in that election.They seem to put a lot of faith in social media opinion. Varadkar will soon learn the difference between Twitter accounts and people who get up early to vote him out.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Christ is there anything more depressing than the next election, from FG/FF To PBP et all what a ****i#g collection of shills spivs sleveens arseholes carerists shysters lying conniving cu$its..

As for labour and the greens ........I'd rather have my eyeballs dragged out my arse with barbed wire dipped in Ebola.

Christ is there anything more depressing than the next election, from FG/FF To PBP et all what a ****i#g collection of shills spivs sleveens arseholes carerists shysters lying conniving cu$its..

As for labour and the greens ........I'd rather have my eyeballs dragged out my arse with barbed wire dipped in Ebola.

I know, the thought of listening to all the scumbag Irish politicians and their scumbag parties tell even more lies than usual . . not something to look forward to.

I know, the thought of listening to all the scumbag Irish politicians and their scumbag parties tell even more lies than usual . . not something to look forward to.

Use your vote to vote them out.

lol . . .and vote for who exactly ? . . .lol

lol . . .and vote for who exactly ? . . .lol

Never mind. Don't use the vote that many brave Irish men and women fought hard for us to get. Just LOL and whinge about politicians here. Your keyboard will definitely change things for the better.

lawred2 wrote: »
    aye the children's hospital that 30 years' worth of Irish governments have repeatedly swerved

wonder why?

wouldn't be because they saw the obvious monstrosity in negative public opinion coming their way once they put a shovel in the ground!?

Ireland doesn't thank anyone for capital investment... sure look at the countless public infrastructure projects either shelved or castrated by weak politicians at the first whiff of "concerned in Rathgar" raising their concerns...

But yeah it's a FG and their minority government that done it

Don't even try.

That is a fiasco of mis tendering, bad planning, bad practice, bad oversight, bad project management, basically a sh1t show in every aspect.

Tallaght or Blanch would have had it built by now but everything about the current location was for political gain (against all independent advice) and been ballsed up from then

Never mind. Don't use the vote that many brave Irish men and women fought hard for us to get. Just LOL and whinge about politicians here. Your keyboard will definitely change things for the better.

I don't vote for scum, and no brainwashed gimp is ever going to make me either . . you can run off and die for them if you are really that stupid.

I don't vote for scum, and no brainwashed gimp is ever going to make me either . . you can run off and die for them if you are really that stupid.

Sure you may as well give the 'scum' your vote as not vote for an alternative that could keep them out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Have you seen the quality of the candidates in this country

• Advertisement

Sure you may as well give the 'scum' your vote as not vote for an alternative that could keep them out.

Vote for what alternative exactly ?

Advertisement