Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Ariya

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭liyan

Test drove Ariya last October and loved it. But Nissan suspended ordering in Europe right before we put in our booking deposit. It is still not available to order today. It is unfortunate that Nissan doesn't have the production capability to to meet the demand for such a great car.

Use my referral link to purchase a Model 3 or Model Y and save 500 EUR: https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/yan759808

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭80sDiesel

Bob Flavin likes it too.

A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,037 ✭✭✭coolbeans

I wouldn't take too much notice of anything Bob has to say be it good or bad. He's a massive spoofer and gets childish when questioned on it. He's heavy on feels and light on facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭celtic_oz

The last ev that Bob gets to review is nearly always the "best" one

His way of keeping the donors of the review cars sweet probably

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Keoin18

So nearly 2 months in for some folks. What are your own thoughts?

Love the drive of the car.

Preheat, when I've turned off the alarm sensors, has been amazing! cold morning, less cranky kids!

The acceleration on it (coming from a manual car) still surprises me!

First EV for myself and the wife so being more considerate with our journeys is new.!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭costin

What is the real life range on it? Had an Ariya Advance on order for over 1 year.... Was told September 2022...Dealer offered me an Evolve in December for a wopping 57k! Did not accept as was outside grant - probably they were invoicing me twice , and 100% will cause issues on long run with Seai... Ordered a Tesla MY in December and have delivery in March. MY with more range and a far better energy efficiency was 47k...still need to get my deposit back after over a year of waiting. Anyone here with deposits for more than 1 year?

So far for me the real work range on my 63kw Advance model is in and around 300KM. All depends on the journey and how its been driven I guess.

Good price on the Tesla Model Y, great range too. So the Evolve you were offered was €57k before grant I presume? my understanding is that anything above 60k wouldn't be eligible for the grant anyways?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭costin

@Keoin18 no, after grant... prob 2 invoices... I have said no...they have been added compulsury extras like treatments/dent insurence just to inflate price...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭The_Wanderer

My 63kw advance is also getting in and around 300km range on a full charge. That is with a mix of local drives and several Motorway trips for 70km each way (to/from work) at 110 km/h usually.

I would expect that to crept up to about 320-330km range during the warmer weather. My latest charge to 100% on Wednesday during the cold snap was only showing 273km on the range indicator which was very poor I thought. But the drive home that night (40km) on R roads showed an improvement in range by the time I got home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

For any dog owners out there Hatchbag have finally released a Nissan Ariya boot liner.https://www.hatchbag.co.uk/nissan-ariya-2022-onwards I had one for my Peugeot 3008 and found it excellent albeit very pricey. Having said that the generic one I picked up a few weeks ago is working yet so I won't be getting the hatchbag one just yet.

• Advertisement

Seems to be a new OTA software update though haven’t found what if any changes added etc.

hopefully it addresses the pre heat alarm issue!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

Only thing I've noticed after the update is that the clock no longer reverts to analogue after being set to digital format!

So nearly 8 months owning our Ariya and still loving it. Some small niggles but hopefully ironed out over time.

Im curious if anyone knows if there are many /any Ariyas coming into the country? We've gotten many positive comments on ours and interest, but Ive seen Zero advertising and hardly any new ones on in the forecourts and roads?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭MarkN

No point advertising a car that they can’t get stock of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭80sDiesel

They were having issues with their new automated intelligent factory manufacturing system in their plant in Tochigi

Vid below of production system

A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,575 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I have yet to see one of these on the roads.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭Redfox25

I have seen one so far, lovely looking car.

Interesting vid, didn’t realise there was an issue with the plant, seems a few things have gone against the roll out!

we have a dealership around the corner from us so apart from ours I’ve seen like 2 others on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Lovely car indeed but all the production capacity is going into the US market where it seems to be selling quite well.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Jack lemmon

US price for 87kw batt is $43k

irish price for 87kw batt is €67k

not surprised they’re selling better in the US

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,575 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Actually come to think of it I have seen one parked at my local shopping centre but that's it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭GusGus

92 sold in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭The_Wanderer

Funny I actually looked up simi.ie yesterday and it was saying 100 registrations in Ireland. Thankfully I'm one of the lucky 100 and loving it. 63kw advance model. I had ordered the evolve but with no date for delivery it was an open ended order but I got my hands on a cancellation at the end of January.

I believe there is no more planned into Ireland until next year.

Advertisement