Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying for sex

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Thats not always true.

A lot men's wives despise them....at times. That angry hate **** tho!

I said in most cases.

I would believe this to be the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Seems to work well in Holland where it's legal and the police keep an eye on things to make sure nobody is being forced to do anything they aren't comfortable with.

We will probably have to wait a few years here before it is on the table for discussion though because the spineless TDs here will just ignore it even though some politicians, judges and the clergy have all been going to prostitutes for years.

I agree with the Dutch attitude to this in principle but having lived there I know that women there are forced into it against their will. Some with drink/drug dependencies will do it to feed their habit.

I knew a Russian woman in Holland who was abused as a child by her father and other family members, was a serious alcoholic and was controlled by her pimp to keep making money for him.

Sad as she was a nice, intelligent woman who had her life ruined by other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

The day you pay for it is the day you may as well cut it off

• Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Bye bye baby, baby bye bye....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,249 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Mod

Closed for review

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement