Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Abigail only had 15 posts btw. I doubt she's even aware she died and was resurrected yet :pac:

How dare you?

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I'm just gonna throw FFA up now because I don't know if I'll have time to be online much between now and this evening

Regan - still lots if questions to answer, surviving last night seems too convenient for it to be an accident
    Brendan - snarky posting style, quoting things out if order on timeline, seems like someone trying to cause confusion
    Emily - head popping up from nowhere with a very suspicious "oh hai guyz, let's all pull together to get those big nasty wolves yeah" spiel.

I'm sure 5herell be plenty of developments between now and lynch time but that's all I got for now.

Presume Fiona is fairly clear as Village now, yeah? Unless there's a wolf necromwncer bringing back a fellow wolf who was only munched to stage some theatrics for village cred.....is that likely at all?

Henry WW wrote: »
    He was ultimate power granter. Desmond was wish granter. I'm only messing with you though. :D

Good to have you back Abi! How is the afterlife?

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Updated #FFA2

Ewan
    Vernon
    Brendan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Why has there been no other announcement on roles?

Could there be a second resurrection dude? Or Dudette

Necrina is you will

• Advertisement

*if

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Well I'm an NRV now

Should have said that you're looking forward to resurrecting someone else tomorrow. Draw a wolf kill.

Oh unless you're levelling the wolves, in which case, nice one ;)

Well I'm an NRV now

Cheers Fiona, I think we can all be pretty clear that I'm not a wolf now. You probably can't lynch me because I might be the jester so I'll wait another munching, but I'll try to help out before I go and hopefully take someone with me next time. Somehow I don't think I'll be coming back from the dead a second time.

source.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Why has there been no other announcement on roles?

Could there be a second resurrection dude? Or Dudette

Necrina is you will

Should have gotten them after Abi's rise

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Derry WW was

source.gif

Big Gay Al - Harlot

And also....
    EVIL

Holly WW was...

source.gif

Jesus - Angel

And also....
    Good

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Cheers Fiona, I think we can all be pretty clear that I'm not a wolf now. You probably can't lynch me because I might be the jester so I'll wait another munching, but I'll try to help out before I go and hopefully take someone with me next time. Somehow I don't think I'll be coming back from the dead a second time.

source.gif

You are basically top of the wolf list now, so do as much as you possibly can to help us before the morning pls Abi :)

top of the wolf's list lol

Would.imagine we get them at 11. 1 hour after the deaths

Lucy no longer lock clear

Necro wrote: »
    Derry WW was

source.gif

Big Gay Al - Harlot

And also....
    EVIL

Holly WW was...

source.gif

Jesus - Angel

And also....
    Good

Get in there!!

Losing holly is not good

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Hahahahaha!

Oh brilliant. So now Derry is evil, we can't trust his Lucy peek. Joy.

Right I'm off for while

#FFA2
    Regan - Wolves changed the vote to save him. There's no way village did this so early
    Emily - Awfully fishy opening post. I've seen these ones before. Actors try and make you believe the opposite of what is true.
    Ewan - I'd like to apply some pressure after the poisoner accusation. He responded fairly poorly.

YUSSSSSSS. we really needed that!

Oh Holly you magnificent Jesus. I'll be having that role thank you very much :).

Feel free to meet your new Jesus. How poetic that I've just come back from the dead.

• Advertisement

What's a harlot and an angel?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Derry was bad? Score one for the good guys! And we know Abi is good. Fiona earns village points too.

Right, did someone collate last nights votes? Wanna compare some stuff to Night One.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Losing holly is not good

she comes back after 3 days, right?

Oh and cheerio Derry, as I said we're in the good place. You ain't any more.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

source.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Henry WW wrote: »
    Hahahahaha!

Oh brilliant. So now Derry is evil, we can't trust his Lucy peek. Joy.

We can't trust that he even peeked lucy. he could have peeked anyone.

He also could have known Lucy was good and just gone with that.

I think we have to just ignore that whole situation now as entirely void

Oh Holly you magnificent Jesus. I'll be having that role thank you very much :).

Feel free to meet your new Jesus. How poetic that I've just come back from the dead.

Hah?
    You got the next role that died?
    Just good role?

What does an angel and a harlot do?

Right I'm off for while

#FFA2
    Regan - Wolves changed the vote to save him. There's no way village did this so early
    Emily - Awfully fishy opening post. I've seen these ones before. Actors try and make you believe the opposite of what is true.
    Ewan - I'd like to apply some pressure after the poisoner accusation. He responded fairly poorly.

Thats a quality ffa

Eva WW wrote: »
    Derry was bad? Score one for the good guys! And we know Abi is good. Fiona earns village points too.

Right, did someone collate last nights votes? Wanna compare some stuff to Night One.

I'd say the other way around Fiona is almost definitely village, Abbi less so but still almost definitely village

• Advertisement

Senan WW wrote: »
    Hah?
    You got the next role that died?
    Just good role?

What does an angel and a harlot do?

Nope, I got to choose someone at the beginning and I'd inherit their role upon death. I picked Holly at random at the start of the game.

Advertisement