Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Ive a mad theory.

What if the wolves dont share a backroom.

8, 9 or 10 wolves, on the same team but all on separate backrooms.

Each wolf unaware if whos on their team.

Too bonkers right?

That crossed my mind but also thought bonkers as wouldnt it be like 10 lone wolves or whatever number

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    That crossed my mind but also thought bonkers as wouldnt it be like 10 lone wolves or whatever number

I was thinking they all have a vote backstage who to munch majority rules

Actually its a nuts theory. Scrap it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I was thinking they all have a vote backstage who to munch majority rules

Two teams, but vote just like we would normally do for a lynch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Or 10 wolves, split into 2 backrooms but on same team.

With each team getting a munch every second night?

Wouldn’t there Be a decent chance they might hit one of each other in a munch?

In terms of 10 lone wolves, who gets to munch? And again, wouldn’t there of statistically been a decent shout that the wolves would of munched one of their own by accident if they don’t know who the other half are?

• Advertisement

So not ifrst night to avoid suspicion?

Eva WW wrote: »
    Two teams, but vote just like we would normally do for a lynch?

I honestly havent thought it through, im just trying to make sense of the bussing.

They could have 2 teams, each day ine team gets a munch and they alternate. I honestly have no clue. Its probably not feasible

Conor WW wrote: »
    With each team getting a munch every second night?

Wouldn’t there Be a decent chance they might hit one of each other in a munch?

In terms of 10 lone wolves, who gets to munch? And again, wouldn’t there of statistically been a decent shout that the wolves would of munched one of their own by accident if they don’t know who the other half are?

Yes and it is a big flaw in the theory

Yes and it is a big flaw in the theory

But 8-10 people in one backroom is practically a village on its own. Does seem bits to be fair.

But 8-10 people in one backroom is practically a village on its own. Does seem bits to be fair.

Does seem nuts not bits

• Advertisement

Maybe but if the are low powered and have fool roles, not soo much

What if the wolves were told there may be a turncoat in the group.

Maybe if they thought there was a turncoat they would be relucant to trust eachother, similar to Soprannos game

Reservoir Dogs mexican stand off im thinking lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Maybe if they thought there was a turncoat they would be relucant to trust eachother, similar to Soprannos game

Thought did cross my mind. Wolves might not fully know their identities of team mates.

Counter point again, though, is the night one lynch. They are all spread out so perfectly.

Though the Senan Emily thing seemed in hindsight rehearsed maybe

Its all speculation, but if they did have a turncoat situation they may be recluant to trust and relucant to reveal themselves.

I was in a similar position with Eva not knowing her real alignment. Though I risked it and revealed and happy for it

Thought did cross my mind. Wolves might not fully know their identities of team mates.

Counter point again, though, is the night one lynch. They are all spread out so perfectly.

32 names in the game , easy to spread out

Though the Senan Emily thing seemed in hindsight rehearsed maybe

Also true but we all have no real clue. No matter how much we speculate we can only vote using our gut, lynch votes, FFAs as guides at this point

So night 2 the clump on me

lets say for a moment there are 2 groups

What if the clump is a mixture of 2 groups neither knowing they were landing on me? Possible?

Could they have fecked up

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Honestly trust your gut.

Regardless though I say Abigail or Phil or Clodagh.

If I had to chose, Id pick Clo

Bad choice

I was pussy in the sopranos game. It Made it extremely hard to co ordinate anything as a team. Can’t actually remember much else about the dynamics but i liked all my teammates and felt bad. Only thing I remember clearly was I found that role hard to play.

if so Senan and Emily were in same group hence the bullet scenario
    who else would match up them?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Im on board with those, Clodagh has all weekend to pop in for a chat and change our minds

Actually I don't I'll be working most of the weekend

Big clue as to who I am in RL

match up then*

In two team scenario is this relevant

Negotiator the negotiator is playing on behalf of the bad teams. Once per round each bad team may give a message for another bad team to the negotiator. The negotiator is free to give or not give the message, or indeed to give a different message. The negotiator is known to all bad teams and wins if any bad team wins the game

Good point.

We are at the point now though where everyone has a point beside them where I’m thinking “they can’t be a wolf because X”.

The fact we have evidence of wolf busing is doing my head in though. Like, there’s clear cut evidence.

I don’t like that Doris fits the same criteria as Ewan, Vernon and Emily did. But the points raised that the wolves seemed to be on her a bit at the end are valid.

I’d poison....Clodagh/Isla.

I feel the main reason I’m letting Isla off the hook right now is that she looked good during the Derry peek moments, and that I trust Patrick, based on gameplay. But Clodagh and Isla are the two I’d pick, based off the night one and two votes.

Still a bad choice

So night 2 the clump on me

lets say for a moment there are 2 groups

What if the clump is a mixture of 2 groups neither knowing they were landing on me? Possible?

To be honest anything is possible. It’s working out how two different wolf teams portion out the munches and how they avoid killing a wolf from the other team that I can’t work out. Could be a simple solution to that but it wouid make strategic voting hard.

See previous post

• Advertisement

We are dealing with 2 teams maybe and a go between negotiator maybe

Advertisement