Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    My only issue with the one team thought is Senan and Emily genuinely seemed to be having a go at each other, Senan apparently shot at her.

This is it.

Senan apparently shot at Emily, and Emily openly shrugged it off, in a way the "Scapegoat" couldn't have, right?

So there was a lie being told there, somewhere.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I dont see two wolf teams happening at all tbh, there would be more inadvertent chat imo, there's been a few snippets here and there but not enough to make me believe it even if we've been successful with hitting wolves, there has been no cross hits in a 32 man game! I find that hard to believe!

There was 32 people, from what we've seen the wolves don't appear to have had a huge amount of powers. My only issue with the one team thought is Senan and Emily genuinely seemed to be having a go at each other, Senan apparently shot at her.

This game is all a bit ****ed. Happy Friday folks, try Jack Daniels honey, it's growing on me this evening :)

Maybe there is just loads and loads of wolves? I mean the village had gotten at least one a day, that has to be a record?!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    This is it.

Senan apparently shot at Emily, and Emily openly shrugged it off, in a way the "Scapegoat" couldn't have, right?

I asked Emily about it and she said she didnt need protection from the shot

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

This is it.

Honestly I sat down with a pen and tried to link stuff and it's just bizarre. I was delighted with my 3 wolf haul but sure that's a standard haul in this game which is mental, I'm paranoid now aswell, probably the booze but I'm genuinely lost now. One player clear for sure for sure! I'd also nearly clear Lucy in relation to me and Isla.

I've said in our backroom, if Lucy was a wolf and had a 2nd life, why wouldn't she be the one to target me or Isla, they'd have taken 2 villagers minimum (with wayward revenge a possible for third) one wolf and got the wolf back. Might be lynched etc aswell but they have to deal with us at some point so Lucy would seem to be good in my eyes anyway

Conor WW wrote: »
    Maybe there is just loads and loads of wolves? I mean the village had gotten at least one a day, that has to be a record?!

How many though? I mean without splitting teams 7 is already mental, never mind 8,9 or 10!

• Advertisement

it was the 22nd Oct i think day 3

How many though? I mean without splitting teams 7 is already mental, never mind 8,9 or 10!

wasnt it 1 in 4 or 1 in 3 in expendables by the end

Tegan WW wrote: »
    wasnt it 1 in 4 or 1 in 3 in expendables by the end

1 in 3 is 10 wolves, I can't buy it! The kill rate has been appalling if that's the case, we will be here till next Friday.

I'm going 7, 8 at an absolute push!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

A high powered village versus multiple 8 low powered wolves or even 9 or 10 is possible, no?

Well I had a theory that 25% wouldn’t be completely mad (8) but 9 or 10?

It does actually sound like an awful lot of people in one den, so I can see why the two team theory is in peoples heads. But without two munches it seems implausible. How exactly can one wolf team kill the other without being able to munch them? Most of the killing powers or vote changing powers don’t look like they were with baddies.

Wouid they Make the wolf team huge (like 10) and give them few powers?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Dont be sorry. Say what you feel. I've no need to be in anyone's pocket though.

Now on Orla's reveal Vernon looks like a liar, a wolf and a goner in whichever order you like.
    *I don't believe Vern. Voting Vern

I'll be building a bit of this over the next drawn out day.

Soz, not soz.

Trying to understand what's happening. So Emily (apparently evil) was against Vern (apparently evil).

Brendan WW wrote: »
    A high powered village versus multiple 8 low powered wolves or even 9 or 10 is possible, no?

Ha, snap

Day 1: A shot was fired

Day 1: Lynch Day 1: No one was lynched

Day 2: Steve WW was munched, Gertrude WW was shot dead, Derry WW and Liam WW are poisoned

Day 2: Desmond has been shot dead

Day 2: Gabriel WW has been lynched

Day 2: A cure was administered

Night 2: Abigail WW is munched, Derry WW found dead. Wendy WW and Winifred WW are poisoned

Day 3: Holly WW was shot dead

Day 3: Abigail WW has returned from the dead

Day 3: A shot has been fired

Day 3 Lynch: Senan WW has been lynched, Wendy WW dies from poisoning

Night 3: Barbara WW was munched, Mary WW was shot dead. Frank WW and Vernon WW have been poisoned

Day 4 Lynch: Vernon WW was lynched

SO Emily rolled bad and Senan bad

Day 3 a shot is fired, as far as I remember Senan said he was going to shoot Emily and Emily shrugged it off maybe because it was a rouse they came up with in br

Conor WW wrote: »
    Well I had a theory that 25% wouldn’t be completely mad (8) but 9 or 10?

It does actually sound like an awful lot of people in one den, so I can see why the two team theory is in peoples heads. But without two munches it seems implausible. How exactly can one wolf team kill the other without being able to munch them? Most of the killing powers or vote changing powers don’t look like they were with baddies.

Wouid they Make the wolf team huge (like 10) and give them few powers?

They could be one team but split into 2 groups working together to confuse us, that sounds daft

The op says the have to equalise so if 2 teams of 2 wolves = 4 villagers they win regardless of 2 team scenario. No? Mad?

Henry WW wrote: »
    I'll be building a bit of this over the next drawn out day.

Soz, not soz.

Trying to understand what's happening. So Emily (apparently evil) was against Vern (apparently evil).

Bizarre. Maybe a bus ruse..... maybe you spotted this because you knew it was a ruse..... because your a wolf perhaps

Just thinking aloud

Im all sorts of paranoid on Fridays

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Bizarre. Maybe a bus ruse..... maybe you spotted this because you knew it was a ruse..... because your a wolf perhaps

Just thinking aloud

I think I have more, bare with me.

1 in 3 is 10 wolves, I can't buy it! The kill rate has been appalling if that's the case, we will be here till next Friday.

I'm going 7, 8 at an absolute push!

One team = Possible odd number. Possibly 7.

2 teams means probably an even number on each, so at least two wolves left.

Were Senan or Emily under any real pressure when Senan aimed his "shot" at her?

They could be one team but split into 2 groups working together to confuse us, that sounds daft

The op says the have to equalise so if 2 teams of 2 wolves = 4 villagers they win regardless of 2 team scenario. No? Mad?

I honestly do not know at this stage.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Look at the win conditions. There is nothing about the wolves killing another wolf team. That means that wolves win by reaching parity with villagers. What if there are 2 left on team 1, 2 on team 2 and 2 villagers. Then both wolf teams have reached parity with the villagers and yet they both can't win.

There are not multiple wolf teams.

I still say there has been nothing to discount the possibility of a lone wolf, wouldn't they be in the same BR as normal wolves, voting to kill villagers and also trying to bus a few wolves, so that they are the only remaining wolf.

It would satisfy the parity rule and also the lone wolf criteria of trying to win the game and be the only wolf left, imagine the kudos that would mean if you did it!

• Advertisement

Before I forget, there's the issue that Derry died (that I think is associated with Abi's death), unless anyone has an alternative theory?

If that's the case, and he died because he's a harlot, why did the wolfy team send the kill order to Abi when Derry was there?

Why did they choose the same mucnh as Angus (good) shot? They could have taken a second villager this morning. Why not?

One team = Possible odd number. Possibly 7.

2 teams means probably an even number on each, so at least two wolves left.

Were Senan or Emily under any real pressure when Senan aimed his "shot" at her?

Well would he have had to put order in previous day for "shot"?
    So would we be looking for pressure day 2 day 3

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I still say there has been nothing to discount the possibility of a lone wolf, wouldn't they be in the same BR as normal wolves, voting to kill villagers and also trying to bus a few wolves, so that they are the only remaining wolf.

It would satisfy the parity rule and also the lone wolf criteria of trying to win the game and be the only wolf left, imagine the kudos that would mean if you did it!

There is actually a role where your job is to screw over your own team mates to win!

I suppose I remember being a character that was actually working for two teams (spying on one) but it was horrible.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Before I forget, there's the issue that Derry died (that I think is associated with Abi's death), unless anyone has an alternative theory?

If that's the case, and he died because he's a harlot, why did the wolfy team send the kill order to Abi when Derry was there?

Why did they choose the same mucnh as Angus (good) shot? They could have taken a second villager this morning. Why not?

Easy. They didnt know who Angus was shooting for real.

For all they knew, Angus was bluffing about shooting Liam or anyone else.

Day 1: A shot was fired

Day 1: Lynch Day 1: No one was lynched

Day 2: Steve WW was munched, Gertrude WW was shot dead, Derry WW and Liam WW are poisoned

Day 2: Desmond has been shot dead

Day 2: Gabriel WW has been lynched

Day 2: A cure was administered

Night 2: Abigail WW is munched, Derry WW found dead. Wendy WW and Winifred WW are poisoned

Day 3: Holly WW was shot dead

Day 3: Abigail WW has returned from the dead

Day 3: A shot has been fired

Day 3 Lynch: Senan WW has been lynched, Wendy WW dies from poisoning

Night 3: Barbara WW was munched, Mary WW was shot dead. Frank WW and Vernon WW have been poisoned

Day 4 Lynch: Vernon WW was lynched

SO Emily rolled bad and Senan bad

Day 3 a shot is fired, as far as I remember Senan said he was going to shoot Emily and Emily shrugged it off maybe because it was a rouse they came up with in br

Yeah but my issue with is Doris stole a gun from Senan and fired a shot and it landed, did the wolves know this particular shot wouldn't land. Bus attempt or potentially the scapegoat thing meant the wolves could target Emily and nothing would happen(far fetched)

Honestly I sat down with a pen and tried to link stuff and it's just bizarre. I was delighted with my 3 wolf haul but sure that's a standard haul in this game which is mental, I'm paranoid now aswell, probably the booze but I'm genuinely lost now. One player clear for sure for sure! I'd also nearly clear Lucy in relation to me and Isla.

I've said in our backroom, if Lucy was a wolf and had a 2nd life, why wouldn't she be the one to target me or Isla, they'd have taken 2 villagers minimum (with wayward revenge a possible for third) one wolf and got the wolf back. Might be lynched etc aswell but they have to deal with us at some point so Lucy would seem to be good in my eyes anyway

Ok, with Lucy.

I'm under the impression Lucy can't really speak too much about this, but I'm leaning towards being happy with her as being good.....

Lucy is Kenny. We know this. We also know Lucy practically burned her extra life. A wolf surely hides that info as long as possible, right?

My read, and I could be wrong, is that Lucy burned her life, hoping that her alignment would be revealed in the mod confirmation of her death. Unfortunately for her, the mods redacted her allignement, meaning the plan didn't work.

The only reason Lucy eats a bullet for a wolf would be to save a wolf by sacrificing her re-gen for whoever it was. But I really feel a stronger wolf play is to keep quiet and wait to spin the story when caught. Not practically beg to get that extra life burned, right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

With so many wolves there is bound to be some bussing going on. You could hardly have a team of seven (or eight, or whatever it is) not suspecting each other on the thread. Any outright bussing could have been decided by the person being bussed - they were going to be busy over the next few days and said have a go at me.

Ok, with Lucy.

The only reason Lucy eats a bullet for a wolf would be to save a wolf by sacrificing her re-gen for whoever it was. But I really feel a stronger wolf play is to keep quiet and wait to spin the story when caught. Not practically beg to get that extra life burned, right?

Devils advocate -they seem to have wolves to burn

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Anymore input on who to poison guys?

• Advertisement

Vote in for Senan there.

Find a wolf, kill a wolf.
    #FFA2

Senan: Straight to the top of my list. Inaccurate ISO and generally full of muck.
    Here’s what I have surmised from a read through.

Gabriel & Senan…….you’re a wolf…..no you’re a wolf. Reads to me like a bit of acting seeing as it went on for so long.

So bussing Senan as well as Vernon.

Advertisement