Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Watching the rugby but will try to stay up to date / somewhat involved here throughout

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I wonder are they seer hunting?! That’s only thing I can think of because it really was a stupid move not to chose anybody else not on the potential shoot list. If they didn’t shoot Angus they didn’t feel they were in any danger.

So who else was munched?

Steve
    Abi attempted
    Barbara
    Winifred
    Liam

Maybe.... I think Winifred was just a danger in case she caught someone moving at night so they munched her.

Otherwise it's all low flying posters.

But it still seems odd that they pick Liam who Angus has stated he'll shoot - they presumably know Angus is good so has no reason to lie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    reading back over last night now that i'm sober, and wondering what you both throws shade on me?

My bad I started digging and realised you were with me on the poisoning of Emily so the rest doesn't work me as a result

Has Orla poisoned any good players? I'm going down a rabbit hole here for a minute based on roles not equalling alignment!

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Did Abigail roid up at any point? I remember there was discussion on it but not sure was it pit into action

She said she could but didn’t

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

So who else was munched?

Steve
    Abi attempted
    Barbara
    Winifred
    Liam

Maybe.... I think Winifred was just a danger in case she caught someone moving at night so they munched her.

Otherwise it's all low flying posters.

But it still seems odd that they pick Liam who Angus has stated he'll shoot - they presumably know Angus is good so has no reason to lie.

Yeh, that was part of the reason I couldn’t fathom how they would accidentally chose the same target as Angus. Why not just Angus yourself instead of Some overly elaborate James Bond villain conspiracy?

The “a shot was fired” note also came up at lynch. Does a baddy have a power that does nothing but post a message that a bullet has been fired to cause confusion?

Has anyone used the pre game pack from the mods to work anything out?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Has anyone used the pre game pack from the mods to work anything out?

feck i cant find mine but what does the snake motif look like, is just a normal snake

Tegan WW wrote: »
    feck i cant find mine but what does the snake motif look like, is just a normal snake

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=493224&d=1571390531

Going off on one now but a Hydra is a serpent in greek mythology with more then one head

• Advertisement

where is the snake in it that someone mentioned earlier in thread. maybe i do need eyes tested

Going off on one now but a Hydra is a serpent in greek mythology with more then one head

Are you thinking you kill one and annother arises? (Like a convert?)

I had thought of something like that but not sure how it wouid work?

We start off with maybe 5 wolves and if certain ones are killed it converts certain players?

Well I assume thats why its called Hydra, with the hole idea of 2 players one body/account. I read it a good few days back but didn't get anything from it. I thought something would show up like a T&P robot or something but nothing so far. The Hydra test I think I brought up in my very first post but didn't think about it again for a few days as we had the same amount of accounts as sign ups.

Well I assume thats why its called Hydra, with the hole idea of 2 players one body/account. I read it a good few days back but didn't get anything from it. I thought something would show up like a T&P robot or something but nothing so far. The Hydra test I think I brought up in my very first post but didn't think about it again for a few days as we had the same amount of accounts as sign ups.

Who are T&P? Did we find that out?

I think hydra can be ruled out, I think it was curiosity sparked by some discussion to see if it would work, plus one of the players in the game was part of the testing. It's outside of our control anyway

Who are T&P? Did we find that out?

Terrence & Phillip? you mean the mods?

We don't know I think 3 players characters but I think one of them is Kyle's mom based of what good/dead Kyle the human kite said.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I think hydra can be ruled out, I think it was curiosity sparked by some discussion to see if it would work, plus one of the players in the game was part of the testing. It's outside of our control anyway

was wondering that too tis morning about the player being involved in the game but isnt there a role that goes along the idea that you can be converted to a wolf in glossary as wolves just seem to be popping up all over the place along Conors hydra idea

was wondering that too tis morning about the player being involved in the game but isnt there a role that goes along the idea that you can be converted to a wolf in glossary as wolves just seem to be popping up all over the place along Conors hydra idea

With so many wolves I would not be surprised if there was a convert but upon death no wolves so far have shown as such a role or convert so it'd have to be someone still alive if it was anyone.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

reading back over last night now that i'm sober, and wondering what you both throws shade on me?

My initial memory of last night was that you were a key part of “Emily is the seer” narrative That started to circulate. I’ll go back and quote some posts now as to why that fear led me to post that shade.

Eva WW wrote: »
    My initial memory of last night was that you were a key part of “Emily is the seer” narrative That started to circulate. I’ll go back and quote some posts now as to why that fear led me to post that shade.

I was the first one to suggest it from reading back on her posts.

But I was also one of the 2 people who voted to poison her. If there's only one wolf team, that clears Patrick for me (and myself - I get that it's convenient for me).

• Advertisement

Looking through that pack, not sure what we can get from it:

- page 2 sandwich

- page 3 note from T&P

- Page 4 is a picture of what looks like a snail (or stone or something)in the Crack of a wall?
    -
    Page 5 , only thing I got from that is something about finding a mate. People do have character allignments but not sure how that might be relevant

- page 6+7 is a naked guy on a bear rug in front of a fire saying sorry. Is a prophetic prediction of people posting in their boards accounts?

- page 8 is a menu

- page 9 is T&P toys

- page 10 is jibberish ( but I will try and read again)

- page 11 a map that’s hard to read

First thing if note is that There is 3 pages dedicated to T&P, don’t know if that’s relevant or not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

These.

Oh feck. Emily, I just looked through your early posts - are you our missing seer?

I wish I'd looked at them before - you declared Senan was a wolf when she mentioned the bullet. :(
    Emily WW wrote: »
    Vote in for Doris.

Go team village! Dont let me go in vain!!!!
    Is Doris a wolf Emily?

Emily started hinting at having a roll she couldn’t discuss but it looks like you were the one who pushed the snowball down the mountainside.

Terrence & Phillip? you mean the mods?

We don't know I think 3 players characters but I think one of them is Kyle's mom based of what good/dead Kyle the human kite said.

Any chance we have mod names overlapping character names? I forgot aboutthe mods using those names

My hydra idea? Did I come up with it? I Must be more tired then I thought! :P

Eva WW wrote: »
    These.

Emily started hinting at having a roll she couldn’t discuss but it looks like you were the one who pushed the snowball down the mountainside.

see above - I totally thought she was, but I was also the reason (along with patrick) that she was poisoned

My hydra idea? Did I come up with it? I Must be more tired then I thought! :P

sorry, not hydra meant this

Today 09:20
    Conor WW
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tegan WW View Post
    Are you thinking you kill one and annother arises? (Like a convert?)

I had thought of something like that but not sure how it wouid work?

We start off with maybe 5 wolves and if certain ones are killed it converts certain players?

Looking through that pack, not sure what we can get from it:

- page 2 sandwich

- page 3 note from T&P

- Page 4 is a picture of what looks like a snail (or stone or something)in the Crack of a wall?
    -
    Page 5 , only thing I got from that is something about finding a mate. People do have character allignments but not sure how that might be relevant

- page 6+7 is a naked guy on a bear rug in front of a fire saying sorry. Is a prophetic prediction of people posting in their boards accounts?

- page 8 is a menu

- page 9 is T&P toys

- page 10 is jibberish ( but I will try and read again)

- page 11 a map that’s hard to read

First thing if note is that There is 3 pages dedicated to T&P, don’t know if that’s relevant or not.

page 4 is a cigar in the wall

That's all the useless info i have

see above - I totally thought she was, but I was also the reason (along with patrick) that she was poisoned

Yeh Patrick hasn't liked Emily for a few days, I'd say there would have been more votes on her if we didn't think she was being shot by a roided up Jimmy at the time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Of the undeclared I think I’d vote to poison Phil this morning

• Advertisement

how many wolves do we think are left

Advertisement