Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Caught up until now but might struggle with the first part of today if it’s going to be a speed day but before I jump into everything I need to comment on in a small amount of time fair play lads and lassies two more hairy feckers

Oisin I straight up did not expect as even his poisoner Orla seemed to think he was good when she wasn’t targeted by the wolves. Funnily enough though it was his actual Drunk Seer stuff that didn’t sit well with me for Ewan but he was a wolfy drunk!

I still don’t know if there are 2 teams because we have no proof of this but it seems from the simple fact that the game isn’t over we have at least 6 wolves which would be the biggest wolf team I’ve seen on boards.

For poison and a bullet...

Gonna say poison someone who has been quiet like Phil and hopefully they will start talking more before they die and poison Liam. Sorry Liam I know you rolled back your vote on Patrick (that also condemns me) but that could be self preservation to avoid me / her / I saw at least one other person saying saying it was mad voting for you and his no lynch thing still doesn’t sit well with me. Day 1 no lynch makes sense but on day 2 when nobody else is doing so stands out a lot as someone not giving the village information to work off.

Still weary of Kenny, don’t think he/she (Lucy) is bad exactly but being shot, dying, revealed as redacted and then returning doesn’t mean anything has changed in terms of her alignment since before she was shot.

Isla WW wrote: »

Gonna say poison someone who has been quiet like Phil and hopefully they will start talking more before they die and poison Liam. Sorry Liam I know you rolled back your vote on Patrick (that also condemns me) but that could be self preservation to avoid me / her / I saw at least one other person saying saying it was mad voting for you and his no lynch thing still doesn’t sit well with me. Day 1 no lynch makes sense but on day 2 when nobody else is doing so stands out a lot as someone not giving the village information to work off.

I hate typing so much on my phone. 2nd poison should have been bullet and voting for you should be voting for her (aka Patrick/Wendy my lover buddy)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Still weary of Kenny, don’t think he/she (Lucy) is bad exactly but being shot, dying, revealed as redacted and then returning doesn’t mean anything has changed in terms of her alignment since before she was shot.

It's too early for you to be this silly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I'll need to be putting my kill order in before 9.30 as I've a meeting and won't be around after that.

I'm lensing towards Punxsutawney or Fiona

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'll need to be putting my kill order in before 9.30 as I've a meeting and won't be around after that.

I'm lensing towards Punxsutawney or Fiona

Whereever your heart may take you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    At the risk of sounding stupid, i vote phil for a bullet,

Im leaning frank bad now aswell but thats something which needs to be looked at closer

I’m back to leaning slightly good on Frank.

Yesterday, when the narrative seemed to be Frank vs Doris, Wolfe Ewan seemed happy to back up Doris in a bid to get Frank painted as the liar. Obviously that needs a bit more of a look, but my instinct is that Ewan flipping red looks worse for Doris than it does for Frank.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I wont engage Conor, but I will say that his complete misrepresentation of my posts has him 100% wolf for me.

I asked about his missed vote last night as I thought he'd been silenced by someone (esp as Fiona missed one the night before). There was nothing accusatory there and he's losing the plot about it.

Wolf wolf wolf.

And that's all I'll say about him.

This reaction by Henry is a bit much.

As for Conors reaction to a 2 team.wolf idea.

Conor, even if I think its more likely your on the up and up im keeping an open mind as regards a 2 team wolf scenario

Why you guys so defensive?

Phils absence is bothering me.

Why did he initially vote for me yesterday?

Struck me as odd and I dont think he ever explained

Right, as no consensus exists I've put a placeholder on Punxsutawney Phil.

Phi, feell free to argue a case.

If a consensus elsewhere emerges before 9.30 I'll consider a switch.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Phils absence is bothering me.

Why did he initially vote for me yesterday?

Struck me as odd and I dont think he ever explained

Lol I always forget about this guy.
    Hey Brendawn, what is your role?

Lol I always forget about this guy.
    Hey Brendawn, what is your role?

He’s my neighbor.

Eva WW wrote: »

Yesterday, when the narrative seemed to be Frank vs Doris, Wolfe Ewan seemed happy to back up Doris in a bid to get Frank painted as the liar. Obviously that needs a bit more of a look, but my instinct is that Ewan flipping red looks worse for Doris than it does for Frank.

Im leaning Frank good over Doris ..... Im are from a
    100 percent on it, but **** it. Im going with my gut

Right, as no consensus exists I've put a placeholder on Punxsutawney Phil.

Phi, feell free to argue a case.

If a consensus elsewhere emerges before 9.30 I'll consider a switch.

There is a consensus......seriously read back people have voted.

While I trust orla to make a village choice i dont with you.

Use the votes Angus

Use the votes Angus

Who is the consensus? Last table of votes I see are single votes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Use the votes Angus

Id agree with this, I've no great read on Phil, much like most of the quieter players in the game, Doris has two votes for the bullet from the last table I seem and Phil none

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Okay, taking out Clodagh and Liam, this is final votes that I'll be checking on:

Votes so far:

Bullet

Conor - Henry
    Fiona – Patrick
    Doris – Brendan / Emily

Poison

Emily - Henry / Patrick
    Conor - Eva
    Patrick – Brendan

Do with that as ye will.

Here Angus. I think Isla voted Liam for bullet this morning and Phil for poison but doesn't change above.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Here Angus. I think Isla voted Liam for bullet this morning and Phil for poison but doesn't change above.

This is fine

Two things, angus if you hold off till I find another power that would be useful to village believe me. If you can’t i understand

Once I flip good a serious look at the two who pushed to shoot me (and for my lunch last night) needs to be had.

By my read thst places Doris out front.

Just so I’m clear, ewan flips bad and that’s a worse look for the player who tagged them than for the player who had no hand or role in it

Tegan, you sure it was frank you visited

• Advertisement

I’ll vote bullet Henry poison brendan

By my read thst places Doris out front.

Shoot who ever is out in front.... what dont you get?

Most votes gets the bullet

I won't be around a good bit of today, but would it be worth us all putting fake seer peks on thread in case the real seer is munch so we're clear on their peeks.

I'm just assuming that there is a real seer hiding somewhere.

Doris WW wrote: »

Why?

Just so I’m clear, ewan flips bad and that’s a worse look for the player who tagged them than for the player who had no hand or role in it

Calm down Doris, I don’t really worry bout you either at the moment. I chose Ewan over you last night as my vote cause neither you or Frank were giving off mad evil vibes, despite the conflicting story.

My point wasn’t that you are bad. It’s that I don’t know if Ewan would have been throwing Frank under a bus if Frank was bad, if you get the distinction.

Shoot who ever is out in front.... what dont you get?

Most votes gets the bullet

I made a factual statement thst Doris has most votes. What's with the uppity attitude?

Calm down Doris, I don’t really worry bout you either at the moment. I chose Ewan over you last night as my vote cause neither you or Frank were giving off mad evil vibes, despite the conflicting story.

My point wasn’t that you are bad. It’s that I don’t know if Ewan would have been throwing Frank under a bus if Frank was bad, if you get the distinction.

Whats your read on the situation now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

To my knowledge yes

On the bright side Brendan, if there's only one wolf team, this makes me feel a whole lot more village about you.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Okay, taking out Clodagh and Liam, this is final votes that I'll be checking on:

Votes so far:

Bullet

Conor - Henry
    Fiona – Patrick
    Doris – Brendan / Emily

Poison

Emily - Henry / Patrick
    Conor - Eva
    Patrick – Brendan

Do with that as ye will.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    At the risk of sounding stupid, i vote phil for a bullet,

Im leaning frank bad now aswell but thats something which needs to be looked at closer
    Caught up until now but might struggle with the first part of today if it’s going to be a speed day but before I jump into everything I need to comment on in a small amount of time fair play lads and lassies two more hairy feckers

Oisin I straight up did not expect as even his poisoner Orla seemed to think he was good when she wasn’t targeted by the wolves. Funnily enough though it was his actual Drunk Seer stuff that didn’t sit well with me for Ewan but he was a wolfy drunk!

I still don’t know if there are 2 teams because we have no proof of this but it seems from the simple fact that the game isn’t over we have at least 6 wolves which would be the biggest wolf team I’ve seen on boards.

Bullet
    Henry - Doris
    Liam - Isla
    Phil - Liam
    Conor - Henry
    Fiona – Patrick
    Doris – Brendan / Emily

Poison

Emily - Henry / Patrick
    Conor - Eva