Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I made a factual statement thst Doris has most votes. What's with the uppity attitude?

You said there was no consensus, most have voted their feelings on who should get a bullet.

Maybe Im wrong but you seemed to want to ignore that in favour of shooting Phil.

Not against shooting Phil to be honest and its your choice ultimatly. If you do go there and its wrong.......

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Whats your read on the situation now?

Conor likely bad. Probably my vote tonight.

A little concerned you are very active his morning and I don’t feel you usually are.

Want bullet and poison focus on getting the lower posters engaging. No reason the likes of Phil, Clodagh etc are getting an easy ride. Like, Henry hasn’t had much focus but I can say I feel his play is villager, and engaging with what’s happening. Some aren’t engaging.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Bullet
    Henry - Doris
    Liam - Isla
    Phil - Liam
    Conor - Henry
    Fiona – Patrick
    Doris – Brendan / Emily

Poison

Emily - Henry / Patrick
    Conor - Eva
    Patrick – Brendan
    Phil - Isla

I think this is right but could be wrong so if someone wants to flick back

You missed Doris' poison vote in the same one I was voted for bullet. Harsh Patrick. ;)

Apologies Angus, I thought I saw that we had someone in the lead in those votes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Bullet
    Henry - Doris
    Liam - Isla
    Phil - Liam
    Conor - Henry
    Fiona – Patrick
    Doris – Brendan / Emily

Poison

Emily - Henry / Patrick
    Conor - Eva
    Patrick – Brendan
    Phil - Isla
    Brendan - Doris

Adding Doris in for Brendan, Clodagh posted she would like Liam to get the bullet and poison not sure if it was in jest and Liam seemed to change his mind too when I have read back. I may need to update again! :( Ill be gone from half 9 for most of the morning

• Advertisement

If I die, I think the village should have a look at numbers. I know that it looks like we have loads, but we've not really talked about the explosive lovers.

If one of them is a wolf, they could potentially bring down 3 villagers when they die and village numbers would crash.

Don't have time to think about it just now, just getting it out pre-munch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Why?

Because the way you’re playing at the moment is so anti village as to be ludicrous

Doris WW wrote: »
    Because the way you’re playing at the moment is so anti village as to be ludicrous

?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

@Regan

I’m playing on my own aswell. I’ve played in some games where some people wound me or used my proclivity for tunnelling agaisnt me. Have even had wolves try and lead me down certain theories to drive me nuts. Remember I don’t know peoples leanings. This game can really mess with your head but nobody should be making anybody feel upset. I’m allowing myself to be wound up and I’m Missing some posts that make what I see against me (vendetta) look less likely.

In terms of this mornings munch, it may tell us something about what wolves fear the most.

In terms of the two team theory I just can’t see it. So one wolf team gets a kill or each team gets a kill every second day? I know that there has been two kills at munched (sometimes) but they didn’t sound like actions. The only hint of there being a second wolf team is that there are lots of wolves. Possible of course but we have nothing else to base that theory on. Surely that’s a theory that we should at later on if things go pear shaped because if people want to look at me through that theory, they have to be fair and look at all the other people who have been cleared because they killed wolves. Who is to say they didn’t kill a rival wolf team mate if you think that’s what I did?

Derry’s death still bugs me. “In a surprising turn of events” he died. Nobody else has died like that, nobody. Not with poison or bullets we know of. I know Abigail gave a good reason for he lieing about powers but it’s hard to not see Derry’s death in some way connected to Abigails death:
    Necro wrote: »

Abigail WW was found dead, mostly eaten.

In a surprising turn of events, Derry WW was also found dead at the scene

Their soul still hangs by a thread for up to an hour though[/CENTER]

Also, Fiona’s power has to be what’s being spoken about on this message cause “soul still hangs in the balance” hadnt shown up since then. Killing one of Fiona or Abigail clears the other (I think).

I don’t feel like Abigail is bad but I can’t work out Derry’s death. And if we look at Lucy’s death, I don’t see how can we be sure of that either. 2 resserections, would the goodies get two opportunities to resurrect?

A part of me thinks there maybe up to 8 wolves, I said a while back that usually you get maybe 25% of a village with wolves. 25% of total village is 8. Over loading wolves compensates for only getting one kill in such a big village village and means wolves can win theoretically sooner with such numbers. Theoretically wolves could win with 15 players still remaining. I wonder if the village has been so efficient that is why we are seeing things sped up. If there is only 2-3 wolves left it could take days for things to play out.

If I survive I wil try and put up more thoughts. Doing a workout prob until 11 but I need to try and get some actual RL work done so please if your gonna accuse me of stuff at least make it stack up (2 wolf team but only look at my wolf kill as suspicious). Also I have no power so I’m no loss to the village, but I think there are much more interesting avenues to explore then me.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Conor likely bad. Probably my vote tonight.

A little concerned you are very active his morning and I don’t feel you usually are.

Want bullet and poison focus on getting the lower posters engaging. No reason the likes of Phil, Clodagh etc are getting an easy ride. Like, Henry hasn’t had much focus but I can say I feel his play is villager, and engaging with what’s happening. Some aren’t engaging.

Do you not think its a stretch to vote for Conor on that?

Why Conor over others?

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    My vote poison Liam and then shoot him to be sure.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    At the risk of sounding stupid, i vote phil for a bullet,

Im leaning frank bad now aswell but thats something which needs to be looked at closer
    Bullet
    Henry - Doris
    Liam - Isla
    Phil - Liam
    Conor - Henry
    Fiona – Patrick
    Doris – Brendan / Emily

Poison

Emily - Henry / Patrick
    Conor - Eva
    Patrick – Brendan
    Phil - Isla
    Brendan - Doris

Adding Doris in for Brendan, Clodagh posted she would like Liam to get the bullet and poison not sure if it was in jest and Liam seemed to change his mind too when I have read back. I may need to update again! :( Ill be gone from half 9 for most of the morning

Bullet
    Henry - Doris
    Liam - Isla and Clodagh
    Phil - Liam
    Conor - Henry
    Fiona – Patrick
    Doris – Brendan / Emily

Poison

Emily - Henry / Patrick
    Conor - Eva
    Patrick – Brendan
    Phil - Isla
    Brendan - Doris

If we are doing this again, we need to tag it please :mad:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Went to access room this morning and was blockers out

Explain how?

Bullet
    Henry - Doris
    Liam - Isla and Clodagh
    Phil - Liam
    Conor - Henry
    Fiona – Patrick
    Doris – Brendan / Emily

Poison

Emily - Henry / Patrick
    Conor - Eva
    Patrick – Brendan
    Phil - Isla
    Brendan - Doris

If we are doing this again, we need to tag it please :mad:

Chill Patrick - Liam and Clodagh later cancelled their votes so your last one was right I think. ;)

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Went to access room this morning and was blockers out

Anyone wanna explain this perhaps?

Calm down Doris, I don’t really worry bout you either at the moment. I chose Ewan over you last night as my vote cause neither you or Frank were giving off mad evil vibes, despite the conflicting story.

My point wasn’t that you are bad. It’s that I don’t know if Ewan would have been throwing Frank under a bus if Frank was bad, if you get the distinction.

What I don’t get about you going in so hard agaisnt me last night with your two wolf team theory, was how you didn’t think that the same logic wouid apply to you?!

If there’s two wolf teams, your own wolf kill is no more relevant then mine as a defence. How did you not think of this? I’m not giving out, I just can’t see where your two wolf theory makes me bad and you still ok to use your nabbing a wolf as what makes you villagey?

You and Henry still have me down as a target for a bullet because of your two team team theory. It doesn’t add up to scrutiny.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Trying to future of its because i can remember my password and access name or blocked

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Morning all.

On the 2 wolf team theory. I think it’s bull. Yes there is no definite evidence but surely we would have been given a proper hint that they actually existed by now. It’s D5

And Henry, I made that point last night about the explosive lovers. If one is a wolf and we lose 3 villagers then I just don’t like that trade off at this stage when a) we wouldn’t know what powers the village would lose and b) don’t know how many wolves are left

Do you not think its a stretch to vote for Conor on that?

Why Conor over others?

Eva’s only theory that I’m bad requires there to be two wolf teams. If there’s two wolf teams then her nabbing a wolf (and anybody else) means nothing in terms of allignment. I posed that question last night and nobody seems to want to answer it, why am I the only wolf killer whose getting heat on the two wolf team theory?

?

Two posters have actively pushed for killing me since yesterday. Emily can at least argue they’re snotty with me since I was snotty with her and she actively engaged with me on several posts and votes to see if I could defend her suspicion - I believe I did, they may disagree, that’s fine. To what extent has Brendan actively engaged with me to put his reasons for suspicion on the table? If I’m a wolf there’s pretty likely a seer peek coming my way and even if seer is bad I can be lynched then for info. If I’m good then wolves need me gone ASAP tbh, only begins the seer and possibly vig. In that case we’d just waste a shot on me. He’s either a. Tunneling villager or a wolf, simple as

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    Chill Patrick - Liam and Clodagh later cancelled their votes so your last one was right I think. ;)

Where did Clodagh cancel her vote? Im taking a break, Henry, tables are your bit pal :o

Conor WW wrote: »
    What I don’t get about you going in so hard agaisnt me last night with your two wolf team theory, was how you didn’t think that the same logic wouid apply to you?!

If there’s two wolf teams, your own wolf kill is no more relevant then mine as a defence. How did you not think of this? I’m not giving out, I just can’t see where your two wolf theory makes me bad and you still ok to use your nabbing a wolf as what makes you villagey?

You and Henry still have me down as a target for a bullet because of your two team team theory. It doesn’t add up to scrutiny.

Feel free to pick apart my game, Conor. I won’t get angry. At least it would be helping give us info somewhat, and I’ve no need to get angry as I’m largely unimportant, and know I will flip good.

Fact is, your reaction last night wasn’t one of a villager who was comfortable the village was killing wolves at a good rate.

It was an angry reaction of someone who looked under pressure.

Two wolves down at lynch time, village considering theories about whether there’s one super team or two smaller teams, and you were getting visibly upset at the prospect of being looked at. Way, way beyond what I’d consider normal for what is now an NRV.

Where did Clodagh cancel her vote? Im taking a break, Henry, tables are your bit pal :o

Sorry mate - i've meetings from now til at least noon so while i can jump in and out, wont be pulling info or quoting. I definitely remember them both doing it last night thoguh.

Emily WW wrote: »
    And Henry, I made that point last night about the explosive lovers. If one is a wolf and we lose 3 villagers then I just don’t like that trade off at this stage when a) we wouldn’t know what powers the village would lose and b) don’t know how many wolves are left

my issue is that if we leave them alone, we could end up with tight numbers and wolves only have to kill one person to potentially kill 4. Really need to run now though!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    my issue is that if we leave them alone, we could end up with tight numbers and wolves only have to kill one person to potentially kill 4. Really need to run now though!

That’s fair. Comes down to when we take that gamble so. I personally think it’s too early now as we’ve had a great couple of days.

If that changes today then I would certainly be open to revisit it tomorrow

Feel free to pick apart my game, Conor. I won’t get angry. At least it would be helping give us info somewhat, and I’ve no need to get angry as I’m largely unimportant, and know I will flip good.

Fact is, your reaction last night wasn’t one of a villager who was comfortable the village was killing wolves at a good rate.

It was an angry reaction of someone who looked under pressure.

Two wolves down at lynch time, village considering theories about whether there’s one super team or two smaller teams, and you were getting visibly upset at the prospect of being looked at. Way, way beyond what I’d consider normal for what is now an NRV.

I’ve already explained why I reacted like I did Eva.

I was upset with you plucking an idea out of nowhere , shoehorning it to work so you can get me killed and ignoring the fact it’s the one thing that clears you and others. It was an impulsive idea that wasn’t thought fully through. I should know better the anybody what they look like. :D

You still haven’t answered anything I’ve said, for somebody trying to supposedly get to the truth all you seem to think is that burden is on me to keep answering your questions. I think I’ve definitively answered everything and cleared up last night.

I’ve to go do a workout, in case anybody thinks there’s anything dodgy and some other theory is invented in my absence! :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I have no problems with whatever choices are made. As a village, we've been finding wolves pretty well all on our own. Go down to what you feel in your gut imo

Frank WW wrote: »
    I have no problems with whatever choices are made. As a village, we've been finding wolves pretty well all on our own. Go down to what you feel in your gut imo

What do you feel in your gut Frank?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Eva’s only theory that I’m bad requires there to be two wolf teams. If there’s two wolf teams then her nabbing a wolf (and anybody else) means nothing in terms of allignment. I posed that question last night and nobody seems to want to answer it, why am I the only wolf killer whose getting heat on the two wolf team theory?

Any heat from me is just me keeping an open mind.

I trust no one enough to not keep an open mind Eva included

• Advertisement

Two posters have actively pushed for killing me since yesterday. Emily can at least argue they’re snotty with me since I was snotty with her and she actively engaged with me on several posts and votes to see if I could defend her suspicion - I believe I did, they may disagree, that’s fine. To what extent has Brendan actively engaged with me to put his reasons for suspicion on the table? If I’m a wolf there’s pretty likely a seer peek coming my way and even if seer is bad I can be lynched then for info. If I’m good then wolves need me gone ASAP tbh, only begins the seer and possibly vig. In that case we’d just waste a shot on me. He’s either a. Tunneling villager or a wolf, simple as

Ive outlined your cartman claim makes me uneasy. If your good Im sorry, but its how I feel

Advertisement