Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    This is crucial, has the village given up?

Where is Henry? Let's talk

Who would you vote for instead?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Who resurrected you?

What is your characters name?

I believe it was Fiona who resurrected me. Think she said she did anyway. I wasn't told who actually did the deed, or even how I died. All I knew about the whole thing is what played out on thread. I died at 10am and then was brought back to life.

I'm Heidi Turner - role inheritor. I got to choose someone at the start of the game whose role I got to inherit upon their death. Now I don't know if my role is exactly the same as Holly's but I do know that I can take someone with me next time I die (whoever kills me that is).

Nobody knows why Derry died. He died when you died which looks like a connection.

What is your role before and after Jesus ?

I had no knowledge of any connection with Derry. It is possible I was but I was not told of it. I was Heidi Turner before but now I'm Jesus. There is no after Jesus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Well, that's a crazy amount of pages to catch up on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Who would you vote for instead?

Eva I have no idea. I don't even know who died this morning. I'm trying to have a read back.

What I've just described. Poisoner wants free access to poison people tomorrow with no curer is insanely Wolfy. So that's an obvious vote for me. But beyond that I've not read.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I had no knowledge of any connection with Derry. It is possible I was but I was not told of it. I was Heidi Turner before but now I'm Jesus. There is no after Jesus.

No resurrection and no easter eggs? A poor person's jebus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Only just at the train station now. Have to keep my head up so that's going to make foruming tricky.

I reckon vernon should save himself. If the poison doesnt kill me, the wolves will just do it tonight anyway but I'd be up for giving vernon the chance of a longer life. In a game this big, there has to be more than 1 real seer so the wolves will hunt them with impunity. The healer can only save 1 person

I wont know anymore alignments until after 10pm this evening. And I wont be fake peeking ewan as that would be too obvious and he's not long for this world imo. I'll pick someone I'm less sure of

Henry WW wrote: »
    henry has his hands full right now - I've a tablet in the corner but not really free to respond

someone else might be a better bet

Who the **** did that to you? While I didn't agree with you, your line of thinking is clear and you can discuss things.

Angus WW wrote: »
    No resurrection and no easter eggs? A poor person's jebus.

I did a reverse Jesus though :). Was resurrected and became Jesus.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Only just at the train station now. Have to keep my head up so that's going to make foruming tricky.

I reckon vernon should save himself. If the poison doesnt kill me, the wolves will just do it tonight anyway but I'd be up for giving vernon the chance of a longer life. In a game this big, there has to be more than 1 real seer so the wolves will hunt them with impunity. The healer can only save 1 person

I wont know anymore alignments until after 10pm this evening. And I wont be fake peeking ewan as that would be too obvious and he's not long for this world imo. I'll pick someone I'm less sure of
    Thanks Frank for your confidence.

But seriously has Orla not told us who the real poison has gone to? OMG

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    That was you asking about who the healer is, no?

Why did you poison Frank ?
    Who has the real poison?

Why you want free reign to keep killing people? Have you checked with mods to see if you can not put in an order?

Thanks Frank for your confidence.

But seriously has Orla not told us who the real poison has gone to? OMG

I haven't read anything. Cliff notes prz ?

Does orla know which of us has ?

Heal yourself vernon. You're the only one who is 100% sure that you are a villager. If you are one, that is ? :pac:

Do I succumb to my wounds at 9pm or 10pm ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

**** this game is confusing

So you kill me off and just let Orla poison anyone she wants tomorrow. I'd imagine if she doesn't pick it'll be randed? How is this wise?

I can prove I'm the curer by getting the cure drive now.

You still lied for absolutely no reason.

2 wolf teams may explain this mess

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Why did you poison Frank ?
    Who has the real poison?

Why you want free reign to keep killing people? Have you checked with mods to see if you can not put in an order?

I’ve explained everything Vern. It’s all on thread. I’m not helping you mount your defense. I’ve already agreed to poison myself in the morning for the good of the village.

ok thats all good enough for me. Vote in for Vernon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Brendan, if there’s two wolf teams and I’m on one, why wounding the other team take me out ? I mean I’m about as safe a player that we have right now, why leave me alive?

Had a feeling you were a watcher alright winifred. One of my favourite roles in the game..a brilliant way to garner information for the village.

It also means ewan MUST be the poisoner. If ewan was the ONLY person to visit wendy and wendy got poisoned....

If orla and ewan both visited wendy, you'd have seen them both

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

We are voting to kill the person who has an antidote on the word of the person who has the poison. Both may be good or one may be bad..

If we are wrong it’s gonna cost the village more if it turns out Orla was bad. It effectively costs us two villagers assuming there is no other goodies with a cure.

This is a VERY good point. and as such, i'd be willing to lynch orla first to be sure.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I’ve explained everything Vern. It’s all on thread. I’m not helping you mount your defense. I’ve already agreed to poison myself in the morning for the good of the village.

But you both could be good?! :confused:

I hope I’m wrong....

But why did Vernon lie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Brendan, if there’s two wolf teams and I’m on one, why wounding the other team take me out ? I mean I’m about as safe a player that we have right now, why leave me alive?

I cant speak for them. Maybe they are as confused as me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Frank are you suggesting both Orla and Ewan are lying?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Had a feeling you were a watcher alright winifred. One of my favourite roles in the game..a brilliant way to garner information for the village.

It also means ewan MUST be the poisoner. If ewan was the ONLY person to visit wendy and wendy got poisoned....

If orla and ewan both visited wendy, you'd have seen them both

I’m pretty sure she was watching Ewan not Wendy, and saw him move during the night. Why on earth would I claim poisoner if I wasn’t?

If there is 2 wolf teams would there not be 2 munches

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    If there is 2 wolf teams would there not be 2 munches

There has been 2 kills each morning

I don't believe there's been enough death for two wolf teams tbh

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    There has been 2 kills each morning

there's been 2 kills yeah. But EVERYONE has a role, so that's not unexpected.

Advertisement