Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Can we also please try and remember that I wasn’t really on anyone’s radar. I chose to put myself. Vernon only ousted himself because you were going to lynch him last night. And lied in the process. And didn’t bother his arse to heal anyone yesterday.

PhonyRemarkableClingfish-small.gif

actually can't deal with this game anymore.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Are we taking

Seer
    Wish Granter: Only wishes requested in bold may be granted
    Resurrector
    Lovers
    Vote Manipulator

As the villager roles as they were stated in OP and everything else just randed noise?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Unless each team has to compete for a kill like a task

How many has your team won ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Was this the question I missed Doris? I'm not really sure what you are asking though.

Did Derry die because they attacked you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Right I’ve said my piece. Up to the village to decide what’s for the best. I’m not the most tactical person ever. I’ll be back at 9.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Can we also please try and remember that I wasn’t really on anyone’s radar. I chose to put myself. Vernon only ousted himself because you were going to lynch him last night. And lied in the process. And didn’t bother his arse to heal anyone yesterday.

Was your sole purpose to come out was to expose Vernon? Could you not of caught out his lie without coming out? Other then make your claim more credible why reveal your role?

Also Vernon , did you not use your healing power some night?

Does anyone in the village have the ability to shoot somebody please?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I nearly didn’t come out last night when I rigged the vote cause if Senan turned up good I thoight the village might lynch me.

Vernon was in trouble, do you think telling the village he healed Derry would help his cause?

Why he healed Derry is more of an issue then Him lieing about it for me.

I honestly thought that the village wanted Derry healed over Liam. I was popping in and out of thread, I saw Derry was selected for the peek. I thought there was chat after about saving him. There was definitely chat about saving vs if a one time deal. Since it wasn't a one time deal I decided to save the person the village had trusted with the peek.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Heres one suggestion

Lynch me keep orla and vernon till ye make up yer minds

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Look, I'm gonna have to fly off in a minute and I won't be around until after lynch.

Conor, Henry, Eva, Isla, Orla, Abi. what are you thoughts on an orla lynch?

Don't really see why we would lynch her. If we let her poison herself then we don't lose a kill at this lynch. If she doesn't poison herself then lynch her.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Does anyone in the village have the ability to shoot somebody please?

A lot have been shot, what do you think?

Was your sole purpose to come out was to expose Vernon? Could you not of caught out his lie without coming out? Other then make your claim more credible why reveal your role?

Also Vernon , did you not use your healing power some night?

No there was also the fact that I killed a villager this morning and my pleas for guidance from the village were going unnoticed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Done

So Vernon.

Apparently your Wini cure timestamp was at 9.00 so it wasn't counted.

But this post, where you said it was done, is stamped 8.59.

Just wondering, was it done when you sent this?

Right I’ve said my piece. Up to the village to decide what’s for the best. I’m not the most tactical person ever. I’ll be back at 9.

Well you haven't. I've asked pretty important questions which you've not answered.

You want to be able to poison with no antidote? Can you not poison someone tomorrow if I die?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Currently 13 votes on vernon I make it.

Ewan is next on 2

Seeing as you're probably a dead man, I suppose you better heal me.

Henry WW wrote: »
    So Vernon.

Apparently your Wini cure timestamp was at 9.00 so it wasn't counted.

But this post, where you said it was done, is stamped 8.59.

Just wondering, was it done when you sent this?

Yes

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Heres one suggestion

Lynch me keep orla and vernon till ye make up yer minds

I am not going through this again tomorrow :D

Doris WW wrote: »
    Did Derry die because they attacked you

Oh, I believe I stated this very clearly before. No!

At least if they did it was nothing to do with me. I had no power to take someone with me before Holly died so it was nothing to do with me (or at least nothing that I did).

Frank WW wrote: »
    Currently 13 votes on vernon I make it.

Ewan is next on 2

Seeing as you're probably a dead man, I suppose you better heal me.

Don’t worry Frank you’re safe :)

No there was also the fact that I killed a villager this morning and my pleas for guidance from the village were going unnoticed.

Do you get told who gets real poison and bad?

• Advertisement

I am not going through this again tomorrow :D

Honestly even if one of us or both are wolf. Surely as a village you want the person who can kill people dead before the person who can cure people.

If Orla lives someone will die tomorrow and the next day until she is stopped. Sure she might catch a wolf too but is that worth the risk?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Well you haven't. I've asked pretty important questions which you've not answered.

You want to be able to poison with no antidote? Can you not poison someone tomorrow if I die?

Already answered Vern. You running out of wolf pals to fill you in? I’m getting poisoned in the morning.

If we're letting our poisoner kill herself tomorrow then there's no need for a curer of poison any more is there? If Orla doesn't follow through then we lynch her.

Now the downside of this plan is that if they're both telling the truth we've lost two villagers. However, at least then we know no more villagers will be poisoned (assuming only one poisoner, which there seems to be).

orla vernon
    patrick vernon
    ewan brendan
    frank ewan
    isla vernon
    phil vernon
    oisin vernon
    wini vernon
    henry vernon
    emily vernon
    brendan ewan
    eva vernon
    phil tegan
    coldagh vernon
    doris vernon
    vernon orla
    liam vernon
    lucy vernon

Do you get told who gets real poison and bad?

I pick

I really am off this time :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

If we're letting our poisoner kill herself tomorrow then there's no need for a curer of poison any more is there? If Orla doesn't follow through then we lynch her.

Now the downside of this plan is that if they're both telling the truth we've lost two villagers. However, at least then we know no more villagers will be poisoned (assuming only one poisoner, which there seems to be).

lynch me keep them until ye figure it out

Vernon's as good as dead, so I'm not bothering with any more conversation about it.

Kill Vernon. IF orla doesn't poison herself tomorrow we lynch her.

Then we can move on from this farce.

What harm can Vernon do as a wolf who can cure people who won’t be poisoned?

His claim is curing people. If Vernon is A wolf who can cure people , then he is no use unless there is somebody who can poison people?!

If Orla is bad we lynch only villager who can stop her killing tomorrow!!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    lynch me keep them until ye figure it out

Every night, every night you want lynching

Advertisement