Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    What harm can Vernon do as a wolf who can cure people who won’t be poisoned?

His claim is curing people. If Vernon is A wolf who can cure people , then he is no use unless there is somebody who can poison people?!

If Orla is bad we lynch only villager who can stop her killing tomorrow!!

lynch me keep them till ye figure it out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I pick

Why no 9.59 reveal in case you placed a poison order and were killed?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

You can ****ing lynch me at this rate.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    lynch me keep them till ye figure it out

Seriously? After all the crap you gave me for tunnelling you!

This seems more like an effort to protect Orla ?!’ Fuppin hell

Liam WW wrote: »
    Every night, every night you want lynching

no i have asked to stay but then get fed up with spanish inquistion so now i am saying lynch me easiest option

what difference does it make i am not a jester and not a wolf just a village and wrecked

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

If we were to go mad and lynch elsewhere I kinda want to lynch Oisin

Seriously? After all the crap you gave me for tunnelling you!

This seems more like an effort to protect Orla ?!’ Fuppin hell

i gave you crap cos you wouldnt shut up

i am knackered simple

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

What harm can Vernon do as a wolf who can cure people who won’t be poisoned?

His claim is curing people. If Vernon is A wolf who can cure people , then he is no use unless there is somebody who can poison people?!

If Orla is bad we lynch only villager who can stop her killing tomorrow!!

If vernon is a wolf, then he must die.

Reason 1 :: parity
    Reason 2 :: it removes whatever influence he may have in their backroom.

Kill all wolves until they die from it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Anyone noticed anything strange about tonight in comparison to the other nights?

CHAOS

no i have asked to stay but then get fed up with spanish inquistion so now i am saying lynch me easiest option

what difference does it make i am not a jester and not a wolf just a village and wrecked

You’ve waited until nobody is even talking about you to decide to want to be lynched? You spent the whole day arguing to not be lynched! Whatever you are, you own behaviour has been all over the place.

• Advertisement

Anyone noticed anything strange about tonight in comparison to the other nights?

CHAOS

Bwahahahaha!

After all Conor's talk about voting activity this morning, the thread has gone mad tonight pre-lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    How many has your team won ?

Dont be silly frank

You’ve waited until nobody is even talking about you to decide to want to be lynched? You spent the whole day arguing to not be lynched! Whatever you are, you own behaviour has been all over the place.

i am knackered i spent a few hours being cross examined by a lot of people today and honestly headwrecked

I am now watching ye go headless chicken again so i seem to be on a few ffas thought it was easier option

Liam WW wrote: »
    If we were to go mad and lynch elsewhere I kinda want to lynch Oisin

I'd do it for the craic at this stage, but I couldn't bring myself to go through this nonsense again tomorrow night.

i gave you crap cos you wouldnt shut up

i am knackered simple

No it’s not that simple. Nobody has been talking about you for The last hour and now you are pushing yourself to be lynched. How is that helping anything?

You are all over the place

No it’s not that simple. Nobody has been talking about you for The last hour and now you are pushing yourself to be lynched. How is that helping anything?

Stop engaging her. You're wasting your time and cluttering the thread.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Bwahahahaha!

After all Conor's talk about voting activity this morning, the thread has gone mad tonight pre-lynch.

Was very quiet until the tide started to shift off Vernon, take what you will from that

Maybe cause I am knackered

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    You can ****ing lynch me at this rate.

Well you cant lynch me :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

CHAOS

Only cause I wasn't around to discuss this.today.

I'm still not really around. I'm being shouted at here

• Advertisement

Stop engaging her. You're wasting your time and cluttering the thread.

She’s sabotaging discussions that may lead to Vernon not being lynched and I’m the problem?

Nobody was talking about her and she’s thrusting herself to The front of the conversation when nobody asked her to.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I just hope the village can actually lynch someone instead of someone else choosing.

She’s sabotaging discussions that may lead to Vernon not being lynched and I’m the problem?

Nobody was talking about her and she’s thrusting herself to The front of the conversation when nobody asked her to.

Verns top of the list and I dont think Tegan will accomplish being lynched tonight.

Tomorrow we can lynch her if shes so eager. Or someone can take her out before then

She's not sabotaging anything. You taking your focus off actual conversations and engaging her is.

Who would you like lynched if not Vernon?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

She's not sabotaging anything. You taking your focus off actual conversations and engaging her is.

I'd lynch Punxsutawney or Ush.
    Punx for his general pop in moments and Ush for being one of the disappeared.

Id be happy with anyone lynched at this stage.

Oisin Tegan Vern Doris Ewan Orla Angus

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'd lynch Punxsutawney or Ush.
    Punx for his general pop in moments and Ush for being one of the disappeared.

Im happy with Phil too.

The lil Groundhog

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Dont be silly frank

Took you long enough to answer that lol

Just wondering Conor, why were you so quiet about Vernon dying last night, but today it's a major issue?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Id be happy with anyone lynched at this stage.

Oisin Tegan Vern Doris Ewan Orla Angus

Is this list structured in order of priority and if so are we reading left to right, or right to left?

Advertisement