Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Devils advocate here.

Wendy was good VM

Lets say theres 2 wolf teams.

One could have a VM ....Conor.

Conor swings the the vote to save his buddy..... kills Senan as a result

Theoretically possible, yes . . So I am bringing up the idea of two potential evil teams for what benefit to me ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Devils advocate here.

Wendy was good VM

Lets say theres 2 wolf teams.

One could have a VM ....Conor.

Conor swings the the vote to save his buddy..... kills Senan as a result

This has been on my mind, but I decided not to worry bout it right now as it means we can't eliminate people based on them having killed/voted/had tiffs with wolves. So I decided I'd focus on the Derry/Senan team first and if we come across another wolf who's obviously not on their team, I can look at it again.

Otherwise i'm just going to tie myself in knots.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Like at the very least Orla should be giving us an option of who the village wants posioned each day.

Actually why did she poison Frank and Vernon was that explained

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Definitely voting ladyskunk and Rikand on their low counts

reference post counts Gabriel is dead so not many posts but who and where is Gertrude?

reference post counts Gabriel is dead so not many posts but who and where is Gertrude?

Did I miss a death?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Theoretically possible, yes . . So I am bringing up the idea of two potential evil teams for what benefit to me ?

You bringing it up can make you appear like its not a thing.

Im just keeping an open mind. Its possible is all Im saying.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Did I miss a death?

Game Summary

Day 1: A shot was fired

Day 1: Lynch Day 1: No one was lynched

Day 2: Steve WW was munched, Gertrude WW was shot dead, Derry WW and Liam WW are poisoned

Day 2: Desmond has been shot dead

Day 2: Gabriel WW has been lynched

Day 2: A cure was administered

Night 2: Abigail WW is munched, Derry WW found dead. Wendy WW and Winifred WW are poisoned

Day 3: Holly WW was shot dead

Day 3: Abigail WW has returned from the dead

Day 3: A shot has been fired

Day 3 Lynch: Senan WW has been lynched, Wendy WW dies from poisoning

Night 3: Barbara WW was munched, Mary WW was shot dead. Frank WW and Vernon WW have been poisoned

Day 2

Did I miss a death?

lynched when second lynch was overturned ;)

Henry WW wrote: »
    lynched when second lynch was overturned ;)

I was just about to vote her lol

You bringing it up can make you appear like its not a thing.

Im just keeping an open mind. Its possible is all Im saying.

So I’m bringing up something nobody else has been talking about to look like it’s not important? Ok.

Nothing is off the table I suppose...

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    While I really dont trust Vernon, what are we going to do with Orla.

I really dont get the posion role as a villager one it just makes no sense

So you kill me off and just let Orla poison anyone she wants tomorrow. I'd imagine if she doesn't pick it'll be randed? How is this wise?

I can prove I'm the curer by getting the cure drive now.

Actually I'll just go do that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Any craic lads and lassies?

I see Punxsutawney has popped back.
    I see Emily didn't get blasted by Semen.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

so Vernon you need to save frank please. he's more valuable i'm afraid

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    (Was working on this earlier, but posting now.)

Right, here's my read of Derry's peek, who drove it, and what I feel it says about a few people.

Rather than mass quoting, I'm going to give a summary. I'd love someone else to clarify these reads too. I don't feel I missed any important posts, or anything that changes narratives, but would love others to see if they agree or not with my reads here.

Henry floats the idea. Senan (Evil) posts that he likes it within 1 minute. Implies to me that Senan and Derry were on the same team.

Doris also likes the idea.

Wini reluctant. Patrick initially showed some confusion before twigging the plan. Orla eventually consents too, and the idea gets traction.

Senan uses Liam as the example, rather than Derry. He also paints that Derry is more active.

Derry pops up. Says he wants to peek Orla or Lucy. Orla responds by saying she's happy to be peeked.

I'm not sure what this post is....but...

Senan calls Liam a genie. Village points imo to Liam.

A reminder I called out my fears of this plan :P

This might be why I had a memory of Derry starting to stall a bit; he's told how to peek, and suddenly develops a reasoning he might have to delay. Wondering if this was a stall tactic when the evils realised it was something being conducted publicly.

Quoted Isla's post cause I quite liked it from a villager stand point.

Though in fairness, he then conducts it a moment latter. And then....

....starts trying to talk about why we shouldn't lynch Lucy if she comes back evil. Goes from zero engagement to posting that we shouldn't hang Lucy if she shows evil. Senan ALSO pushes this narrative briefly too.

Doris showing a lot of trust in someone we now know is a wolf to tell the truth...

Patrick spots a flaw in Derry's post. Like this post a lot now. Don't know if a teammate puts that out on thread. Derry clarifies that it was based on what Desmond said, but I like Patrick wanted clarification.

40 minutes pass as Derry is in a meeting.

I like Patrick's contributions to this. Isla's too.

I'm not fond of Doris' at all, though. And I'm not thrilled with Derry and Senan trying to backpedal before the peek reveal about why they shouldn't off Lucy if she returns bad....

Eva you missed this post where I later point out the risk in the plan
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Oh, one problem with this plan actually. If poison is a wolf power, could a wolf fake poison another wolf?

Tag I think you could take that as more or less suspicious though. Reality is I’m being hammered this week and trying to sneak on on breaks on my phone, but it’s not great and I’m struggling a bit

For now I’m voting Vernon based on the Vernon/orla discrepancy

Did abi ever come back on?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

So I’m bringing up something nobody else has been talking about to look like it’s not important? Ok.

Nothing is off the table I suppose...

Its possible.

If you were evil and it was right, then youd be aware.

You bring it up before others do perhaps.

I do realise Im reaching here a bit but its possible

2 good role riggers is just bothering me

Oh ****ing hell I post and there’s already a new page to start reading

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Think I'd lean on Abigail being village, died as a goodie, if true that role taken was as a doppelganger of ( I think it was ) Wendy? Then took role of Jesus, not yet told us if she inherited role powers or not. In fact as I type this I'd be leaning heavily to village.

What? I told everyone exactly what role I inherited. If someone kills me then I get to take them with me - thank you angry angel. Glad I didn't get Towelie, no offence Towelie.

so Vernon you need to save frank please. he's more valuable i'm afraid

Hold on.
    One is fake. Has Orla told us which one?

Did she consider the ramifications of using real poison on our seer?

How is this village play?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    What? I told everyone exactly what role I inherited. If someone kills me then I get to take them with me - thank you angry angel. Glad I didn't get Towelie, no offence Towelie.

Towelie doesnt mind he is dealing with his sorrows through drugs

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Hold on.
    One is fake. Has Orla told us which one?

Did she consider the ramifications of using real poison on our seer?

How is this village play?

Im a way, its kinda amazing that she's still with us. In a way. I like how Teggy got 9 lives tho. Amazeballs

Liam WW wrote: »
    Like at the very least Orla should be giving us an option of who the village wants posioned each day.

Actually why did she poison Frank and Vernon was that explained

We are voting to kill the person who has an antidote on the word of the person who has the poison. Both may be good or one may be bad..

If we are wrong it’s gonna cost the village more if it turns out Orla was bad. It effectively costs us two villagers assuming there is no other goodies with a cure.

I don’t know if Vernon is good or bad TBH. Too much going on and too many reveals. What really annoys me is how much sh*t people were getting for “no lynch” when nobodies really looked too much at the votes. They are all
    Valid votes even if the results were changed.

I'm legitimately suspicious of Doris now because they don't seemed to have questioned my votes for them at all.

I'm legitimately suspicious of Doris now because they don't seemed to have questioned my votes for them at all.

I’m more interested right now in the question I asked you earlier

Who resurrected you?

What is your characters name?

We are voting to kill the person who has an antidote on the word of the person who has the poison. Both may be good or one may be bad..

If we are wrong it’s gonna cost the village more if it turns out Orla was bad. It effectively costs us two villagers assuming there is no other goodies with a cure.

I don’t know if Vernon is good or bad TBH. Too much going on and too many reveals. What really annoys me is how much sh*t people were getting for “no lynch” when nobodies really looked too much at the votes. They are all
    Valid votes even if the results were changed.

This is crucial, has the village given up?

Where is Henry? Let's talk

Doris WW wrote: »
    Ok, no way to ask this one subtly I’m afraid. I’m wondering based on something you said when resurrected if Derry died because the wolves munched you

Was this the question I missed Doris? I'm not really sure what you are asking though.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    This is crucial, has the village given up?

Where is Henry? Let's talk

henry has his hands full right now - I've a tablet in the corner but not really free to respond

someone else might be a better bet

Was this the question I missed Doris? I'm not really sure what you are asking though.

Nobody knows why Derry died. He died when you died which looks like a connection.

What is your role before and after Jesus ?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I did.

Could be right about others but this is from one post early on by me on the matter

That was you asking about who the healer is, no?

Advertisement