Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭Poochie05

My parents came to visit yesterday, we had a lovely time!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Th happy walking to the park yesterday and seeing two fluffy ginger cats, one was on the wall sitting and then out of nowhere appears the second and both sat on the wall and as I passed I was slowing blinking at both and they just sat there looking at me probably thinking "What in the name of god is this fella doing?" :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

The smell after a summer thunder shower in a warm day...(just now)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

That local small business are making face coverings and some are donating to vulnerable and chairities.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Receiving some beautiful birthday messages and presents, not forgetting cake :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

feck it, i'm having a white chocolate magnum.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

That there's no deaths from COVID-19 reported today

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Fresh strawberries picked from the garden , juicy and delicious as strawberries should taste

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭voldejoie

Getting to see my niece again today! Didn't realise just how much I missed her until now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Seen this family earlier on a tandem bike:

20200610-164355.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

TA that I have two functioning arms and hands after six weeks of having my arm and thumb in a cast. I mean I'm a little TA that one arm is very freckle-y and even (very) vaguely tanned, while the other is my normal winter coloring (somewhere between "severely anemic" and "death pallor"). But hey - two opposable thumbs! Might even cut up my own dinner tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I was in town this afternoon, where I bought a book and 3 Blu-rays

• Registered Users Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I had a dream again last night about being back at school. I didn’t have my homework done and I couldn’t get get out of it for some reason. I was in a lot of bother over various things . I was so happy when I woke up and I knew my school days were over with a decade!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Bus driver saw me legging it up the road to the bus stop

He waited for me

Sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭bitofabind

One of the marketing team members just threw a comment into the company-wide Slack channel that said "well foook that for a game of soldiers" that was read by 400 people.

Then five minutes later, "sorry, wrong channel".

Still laughing :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

New cover for my OnePlus phone arrived today... lovely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Actually..a bit more than trivial... but.....
    Marcus Rashford... there's going to be some very happy families in England because of his pressure on the government
    "Take a bow son" !

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

My missing parcel arrived with my clothes! Might seem like something small but when you've gotten too fat for most of your clothes it's vital to going outside :pac:

Spent four or five minutes watching two butterflies, spinning around each other as if they were caught in a whirlwind, 20 cm apart. They must have been giddy at the end of it. I couldn’t get close enough to identify them with my newly received butterfly chart! But that didn’t detract from the wonder of watching them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I have my cat a whole year today. I love him so much. I've been driving him mad all day cuddling him but he's had a million treats so he's accepting it!

• Advertisement

KatW4 wrote: »
    I have my cat a whole year today. I love him so much. I've been driving him mad all day cuddling him but he's had a million treats so he's accepting it!

Aawww happy gotcha day Kat and cat!

Aawww happy gotcha day Kat and cat!

Thank you from me and Jeffery!

I've attached a picture. Hopefully it works!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,343 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Gorgeous kitty Kat :)

Oh wow he is absolutely fabulous Kat!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

That is one handsome cat. He looks very happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

I'm a dog person, but love all animals. Cats are so chilled and bossy. Happy Cativersary to you and the gorgeous Jeffery, he's such a chilled looking kitty.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,343 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Made a long awaited start on cleaning the "junk" room. Didn't do too shabby I must say. Still quite a bit of work ahead but progress is progress.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thank you from me and Jeffery!

I've attached a picture. Hopefully it works!!! :)

Look at the proud face on him! he knows he's beautiful and the camera love him 😸

Gorgeous kitty Kat

Oh wow he is absolutely fabulous Kat!!

madmaggie wrote:
    That is one handsome cat. He looks very happy.

I'm a dog person, but love all animals. Cats are so chilled and bossy. Happy Cativersary to you and the gorgeous Jeffery, he's such a chilled looking kitty.

Look at the proud face on him! he knows he's beautiful and the camera love him 😸

Thanks everyone!! I'm very proud of him. He is absolutely gorgeous and he's extremely affectionate too! He makes me more than trivally happy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,379 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Getting beat in connect 4 by my 7 yo. And not a I'll let him win win but got me fair and square

Advertisement