Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

My cat is crazy!! He knows where his food it, so he pulls it out and opens it himself. He's well able to look after himself.

He just lost the plot there and galloped down the hall and ran headfirst into a door. The eejit!

It makes me happy to come home to him every evening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

Mod - Merging threads

Anyone got any good news?

Anyone had something good happen this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,358 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Anyone got any good news?

Anyone had something good happen this year?

Yup , just sold a house.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭touts

Simon Harris is finally on the way out as Minister for Health.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

There are 345 shopping days till Christmas.......yay!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Probably seems very trivial but, I'm delighted that a little guy in my class now knows his colours (after 4 months).
    I "taught" his Dad too and won't mention how long the numbers took!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

honeybear wrote:
    Probably seems very trivial but, I'm delighted that a little guy in my class now knows his colours (after 4 months). I "taught" his Dad too and won't mention how long the numbers took!

Yay!!! Great to celebrate the little things that happen like that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Listening to "Reckoner" by Radiohead.
    Trivially euphoric.

I was just out in the garden and I believe there is a 22° Halo. A huge, perfect looking circle around the moon. I have never seen that before and I had to Google it. It's really cool. TH.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,209 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I was just out in the garden and I believe there is a 22° Halo. A huge, perfect looking circle around the moon. I have never seen that before and I had to Google it. It's really cool. TH.

Sorry I missed that.
    You should have woken us all up to come out and see it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Happy that the gales WILL END. Seriously sleep deprived and living in hope. They say tonight. Listen for snoring!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

So that's where my halo went :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Th I gained 1lb or so since Friday. And my Aloe plant has had babies.

Gentle snoring of cat tucked into my side in bed! Such a peaceful sound..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The local ginger cat coming over to me today for a rub and a chat on the way to the shop :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

That it's Wednesday - my favourite dinner of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Th I gained 1lb or so since Friday. And my Aloe plant has had babies.

Aloe plants and spider plants are the plants that keep on giving :)

TH with the sleeping rose in a jar that my sister got me for Christmas. I had never heard of them before. The bonus is it is already dead so I can't kill it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,209 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Following a surprise cameo by Timothy Olyphant in one of my current shows I have started a Justified rewatch. Raylan Givens makes me happy! 😀

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Following a surprise cameo by Timothy Olyphant in one of my current shows I have started a Justified rewatch. Raylan Givens makes me happy! 😀

Was it the good place? Mmmm Timothy olyphant. TH now myself! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,346 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Had a great laugh at training tonight. Some people are just a joy to be in their presence when they just say what's on their minds :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I just booked a flight for March to visit my friend in London. It was too long since I last saw her.

To thine own self be true

This video of a friendly tuxedo cat :3

Very happy that when I called "home" ie Canada, having thought they were away, their phone had just been restored,

They are snowed in! FIVE FEET at the door, and the phone and power had been off.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I went to a meeting a whole 24 hours early. TH I realised *before* I entered the building.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Going to see Bombshell at the cinema tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Getting my nails done later, and then meeting favourite man afterwards for dinner :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

TH that my walk coincided with a break between showers. Also TH that said walk is leading to guilt free pizza tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Headed away tomorrow, to a strange climate, one that isn't under constant yellow wind/rain warnings!!!!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Getting a hair cut..........or as you gals like to say....."Got my hurrrr did!" :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Spent over an hour trying to find out about frequency changes for saorview and freesat tv channels, and how to retune to them. Nothing useful. And then, found it all on Boards.

TH with the wonderful help Boards often is.

Advertisement