Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

API?

A Parcel Incoming.
    They have their own secret forum ya know...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Shush, you! Don't go telling all and sundries!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,346 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

New Home wrote: »
    Animals and Pets Issues.

I didn't realise that you had a thread going on your kitty. I haven't been in API for ages. I better check it out.

But I'm so happy that kitty is doing better :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

He was so sick I was going to have him put down. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭Be right back

1. My poor, old, very sick cat doing so much better he's almost back to normal. (long may it last!)
    2. Eating mincemeat straight from the jar (Don't judge me!)
    3. Days off, thank God!

Good to hear that. And as long as he's eating!

• Advertisement

Good to hear that. And as long as he's eating!

Eating and drinking and peeing and pooing and purring and chattering and rubbing himself against my legs and jumping on the couch and settling on my lap and almost running up and down the stairs and sleeping in awkward places and staring at shrews through the window and caterwauling at dogs who come too close to his window. :) He started to chew food again, too. :) I'm getting the vet to repeat the blood tests early next week to compare them to the ones from last week, hopefully that should give me a better indication as to whether this is a temporary respite, or if he's actually better. Fingers crossed, everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Fingers and toes crossed New Home!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Eating and drinking and peeing and pooing and purring and chattering and rubbing himself against my legs and jumping on the couch and settling on my lap and almost running up and down the stairs and sleeping in awkward places and staring at shrews through the window and caterwauling at dogs who come too close to his window. :) He started to chew food again, too. :) I'm getting the vet to repeat the blood tests early next week to compare them to the ones from last week, hopefully that should give me a better indication as to whether this is a temporary respite, or if he's actually better. Fingers crossed, everyone.

Everything crossed !

That sounds sore, Seph. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That sounds sore, Seph. :D

It's not pleasant :o but worth if your kitty gets better 😃

• Advertisement

Fingers and toes crossed here too new home and 20 paws crossed! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I really enjoyed 1917

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Happy that all cats are safe inside from the " stormy wind and the tempest" after a shocking loud night that is still yelling and screaming. One by one they yelled at the door , " LET ME IN!"

Happy to have a home; so many without.

Happy that the baby hats I knitted to send to India for the abandoned babies we gather in were revelled in. Bright colours delight; love in every stitch and cable … happy that I can today start a new batch as the weather gets set to storm on.

Colour me happy, even though weary beyond belief.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

TH feeling relatively good after a hot bath.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Baked Alaska Ben and Jerry’s is back.

I’m so happy, I could cry into my tub of ice cream :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Had a really good night with great company last night

Baked Alaska Ben and Jerry’s is back.

Haagen Daz > Tom and Jerry's :-P :pac:

Haagen Daz > Tom and Jerry's :-P :pac:

I don’t discriminate. I’ll eat ALL the ice cream :p

I don’t discriminate. I’ll eat ALL the ice cream :p

Damn my attempt at stirring didn't work :-P :pac:

Recovering from feeling almost the worst I've ever felt, with texts from someone lovely to cheer me up in the absence of hugs

• Advertisement

Damn my attempt at stirring didn't work :-P :pac:

Peace, love and ice cream Seph :D

Was at a Christening with my boyfriend today. My ex boyfriend was also there. There is a lot of trouble with his family for the last 2 years, absolutely ridiculous. But anyway, we all managed to sit in the same room for hours and it was fine. Thankfully!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TH that today is my one year anniversary of registering on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Happy at resources for the days ahead; already very windy out here. But just " routine" now; if the power goes, candles and the gas cooker.... Food a-plenty and all that is needed...A well stocked home is a happy ….. Easy knitting …. have ransacked supplies for scraps of bright yarns for baby hats for India...… My bed is littered with colour.... Life is sweet. Listening to the ocean rattling rocks on the nearby shore. And the wind. Just.... alive ….is happy. Whatever else, alive is happy. Boycat has snuggled under the covers and he is purring.. Full of raw chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

RMAOK wrote:
    TH that today is my one year anniversary of registering on boards.

I can't remember that far back.

TH I got a decent night's sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I got a text from the neighbours to ask if I could quieten the dog, he was screaming continuously as he's scared of the high winds and house wrattiling.

Im not working from home, so I asked the boss if I could go home and she said, bring him here instead(its not much quieter, but being surrounded by strangers will quieten him)

TH the happy look on his face as he's lying on a makeshift bed in the break room and people are making a fuss of him.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

6.4km walk, hope to keep this up everyday now and join the gym again soon.
    KatW4 wrote: »
    Was at a Christening with my boyfriend today. My ex boyfriend was also there. There is a lot of trouble with his family for the last 2 years, absolutely ridiculous. But anyway, we all managed to sit in the same room for hours and it was fine. Thankfully!

The same ex who wouldn't let you see your cats? *cross face*

The same ex who wouldn't let you see your cats? *cross face*

That's the one. Two and a half years without seeing my 8 babies now :(

I'm happy to be at home, safe, warm and dry tonight. It was such a horrible day today, hopefully it'll be nicer tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭nigeldaniel

Getting back into shape after a depressed few months. It's true what they say, keeping fit is a great pick me up.

Dan.

• Advertisement

TH new fascination with Andre Soueid and his violin. Amazing how a violin or any string instrument can work so well in contemporary music. Exciting. TH the joy in his face as he moves and plays.

Advertisement