Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Kingslayer

Theres a thread in motors titled 'diesel car for sister' my first thought was that he wanted to do a trade. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

My recent visit to Bristol. I had a great few days there

• Registered Users Posts: 25,115 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

4am, major insomnia.. thinking about buying a new smart TV… as the internet had stopped working on my one, it’s only 5/6 years old.

Decided in my boredom to have a look on YouTube to see if I can remedy a fix, I try something, it doesn’t work, again, it doesn’t, one more time.."…it works, I’m connected, I have ALL my apps back too, Netflix, YouTube, Google……all logged in and everything works…mad what’s achievable with no sleep and just simple pigheaded fûck you perseverance…….. it’s been a TH 24 hours…😋

• Registered Users Posts: 13,576 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

When you see someone out walking their dog and the dog is just constantly gazing up at them like "I love you so much!". Puts me in good humour.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Milk situation sorted, cuppa coming right up.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hope it was Barry's tea bags you used Hilda? 🤔

😂😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Coffee? Ehhh you're using cuppa so in the wrong context hilda, it's cuppa tae not a cuppa coffee, get it right please hilda ..... 🙄

😂🤣🤣🤣 I'm only messing

I know Seph, sure I get into trouble about trivial things like that, all the time. 😉🤣

Sure don't I know it hilda don't dare "mis spell" anything either

😂😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭Bobson Dugnutt

Pizza.

Had it for lunch.

Melted cheese on freshly cooked bread is one of the great achievements of humanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I searched all over for a specific shade of clothes dye, no luck, so I went online.

Not only did the co accepted my debit card first time, sent the parcel to arrive today and put a perfume sample in the box as well😊

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,847 ✭✭✭sporina

not so trivial = SUNSHINE HMMMMMMM….

1.33am Saturday morning and it’s blissfully quiet here….. neighbours and their friends had their usual annoying late night loud outdoor giggle-a-thon gathering but seems to be over earlier at 12.45. Meaning I’ll get sleep shortly and be rested for my lunch out tomorrow which I’m very much looking forward to…

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Ezeoul

A new pair of earrings.

I swear I am dangerous when it comes to the earrings in TKMaxx. I can't seem to leave without at least 2 pairs.

And it's not like I don't have literally dozens of pairs at home already.

super delicious lunch in a nice pub with good company and good service.…..

Saving 54 euros on a two item clothing accessory order online.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Drifting off for a snooze in the sun listening to the birds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭ruth...less

Oh happy thread? Em...beer 😁

I was a television version of a person with a broken heart...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Hungover this morning so walked to the local shop to get breakfast roll. Was expecting to have to eat it sitting on a wall opposite the forecourt. However, the shop have installed chairs and benches outside so was able to sit there and watch the world go by.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,847 ✭✭✭sporina

I had an Ice Berger after a savage hike yday and man it hit the spot - tasted even better than I remembered and expected… twas great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

That finally my electricity is back on . First world problems but having no internet or tv is desperate

Post edited by cj maxx on

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Left over pizza for lunch the next day. Quick, easy and just as tasty as the day before.

*pro tip - reheat your pizza in the air fryer if you don't want it to be soggy from the microwave.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

• Registered Users Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Walking towards a suburban T junction I spotted a georg poodle-type older puppy standing on the lap of the car passenger, hanging out of the side window. Dog seemed to be really enjoying the smells coming from the collection of cafes/pubs/chippers on that side of the car.

Such a lovely little furball on a drab post bank holiday lunchtime.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Kingslayer

I saw two politicians from rival parties talking on the street while out canvassing. They were chatting and laughing away like amigos.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,576 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Anyone who reheats pizza in the microwave deserves to be arrested.

Dry pan, low heat. You can all thank me later.

courier company sending me an SMS that my parcel would arrive between 14.12 - 15.12 and it arrived bang on 14.30…

• Registered Users Posts: 40,354 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Had a courier knock on the door at 6.30. I say knock, i mean they rang my doorbell, immediately rang it again and then proceeded to bang on my door without pause.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Vote4Squirrels

I felt like chocolate and was trivially annoyed I had none, so planned to sate my sweet craving with jam on crackers and post my annoyance elsewhere.

Opens up backpack to get ready for work and there’s half a Terry’s Chocolate Orange I forgot I hadn’t finished!!! Result!!!

Also - Jannik Sinner is gonna be World #1, so happy!!

Advertisement