Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Aglomerado wrote: »
    My cat alerted me to something outside my living room window just now. I thought it was another cat, it usually is. Tonight it was a FOX, brazen as you like looking right in the window at us!

So jealous!

Tomorrow is Friday!

It is! All day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

So jealous!

I wish I'd taken a picture, but my phone was out of reach and I didn't want to miss a thing.
    Beautiful creature. My cat wasn't convinced though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Training day tomorrow so no kids in school. And they're giving us lunch! Happy happy happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Had a really nice meal out with two of my friends tonight. Really nice food and good company and conversation :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭rECTAL fLAKE

Having holidays to use up is making me trivially happy. Gotta lot of things planned for the next week. Nice having things to look forward to. Plus I've gotta Terry's chocolate orange.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

So jealous!

Of them having a cat 🐱 or the fox appearing 🦊

Of them having a cat 🐱 or the fox appearing 🦊

Because of fantastic Mr/Ms Fox

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Friday - Check
    New Job - Check
    New House - Check
    Pizza Tonight - Check
    Devastatingly Handsome - Check

• Registered Users Posts: 12,208 ✭✭✭✭blade1

This pic :pac:

Screenshot-20191129-112755-01.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Friday - Check
    New Job - Check
    New House - Check
    Pizza Tonight - Check
    Devastatingly Handsome - Check

oh-dear-you-should-have-gone-to-specsavers

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

OK, Averagely Handsome-ish

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I had a haircut and shave this morning and am feeling devilishly handsome myself today.
    But I wont be looking this good at 11pm tonight in the pub with a belly full of fun.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Because of fantastic Mr/Ms Fox

Ohh...oh I see.....😬

Well it's not their cat, I already have 500 cats. They like me a bit too much. Apparently my garden/ex's garden is Cat Mecca.

TH the word Wifey. Although I'd sooner nail my tongue to the ceiling than say "hubby"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

Finally taking control of my life again and having a plan for the future :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭rECTAL fLAKE

Just finished my Terry's chocolate orange and it was positively lush :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Gas people in my local library. I brought back the books as I had gotten quite a few email reminders. Man behind the desk says " arra don't be minding them". Could you get more Irish?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The kindness and thoughtfulness of other posters , ye know who ye are , some lovely genuine people here :)

Time for cat hospital 😸🐱

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Its cold today. I love the cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The kindness and thoughtfulness of other posters , ye know who ye are , some lovely genuine people here :)

Daren't thank that! Yup, lots more good than bad here! We're just not allowed say these things on social media :_(

My neighbour drove me to and from the pub tonight, a messer but salt of the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Daren't thank that! Yup, lots more good than bad here! We're just not allowed say these things on social media :_(

My neighbour drove me to and from the pub tonight, a messer but salt of the earth.

Lol , I say it as I see it Sharp , (don't worry , you're a goodun!) and I agree , lot's of lovely people here :)
    Nice neighbour btw .

TH , internet tomorrow woohoo , no more having to download something from Netflix any longer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Great Toy Show tonight

And I enjoyed Knives Out at the cinema

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

The stars are stunning tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,578 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Ghosteen wrote: »
    The stars are stunning tonight.

I went out with my new binoculars to look and it clouded over. Very not happy
    Sorry for the TA thread :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

going to bed tired and warm
    mmmm precious golden sleep
    ppprrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 13,578 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

A rainy night in Soho, the pougues, brilliant song

Going for a walk in the eldritch fog, tramping around like Emily Bronte in my swing coat.

Dreamt that it will snow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,026 ✭✭✭Bredabe

A lovely young man on the train helped me turn on the mobile data on my phone, it needed setting up from the first.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Advertisement