Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,790 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Me and my daughter looking at the Robin in our garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭Bredabe

In a dr's waiting room, I saw a man who was carrying himself as if he had a back injury,
    one of the desk staff came in with his long term sick benefit booklet, she took him through it and told him it was a free post and to be sure to use it or he could hand it into the office in town.

As she walked away she said again for him to use the freepost, the older lady across the room, piped up, 'that right, dont give the lazy feckers a single penny more than you have too'.

Such an incongruous statement from a lady that age. I guess she's not be voting FG in the GE.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

TH shell pink nails and Sula strawberry sweets.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

KatW4 wrote: »
    I have had the most amazing birthday weekend! 10 minutes of my 20s left :D

My mum and sisters are taking me to London in January to see Hamilton. I am sooooo excited. I absolutely bawled. Love my family so much!!

Happy birthday wishes !

7e6403e3803e56770e82f4fd6f5b1687.gif

Being encircled by a pair of arms.

Nothing better. Home is where the heart is. And I have come home at last :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Lirange

Our cat’s annual infatuation with our real Christmas tree. She loves to smell it and rub against it. We were prepared for this and are hanging our lights and baubles accordingly. It’s a family tree so it’s her tree too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Happy birthday wishes !

Thank you!

Found out that I am going to see Elton John next year!!! Ahhhhhh, can't believe it!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Birthday Kat , hope you had a wonderful day :)
    And Elton John woohoo !

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Happy Birthday Kat , hope you had a wonderful day And Elton John woohoo !

Thank you!! I know, so exciting!!

Back to school tomorrow but I'm looking forward to seeing my little kiddies again!

When OH calls me "kitten" ❤

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

New book arriving in the post. Sitting with a cuppa, and the new book, with the sun beaming through the windows. Sheer happiness.

I thought my new painkillers might have got me high (unintentionally by me) but I'm just incredibly happy :) OH is officially going strong after his health scare and the future is clear and bright for us at last. Bone deep joy!

I forgot my TH. The pretty pattern on the Follain jam jars. I keep jam jars so it's cool to have patterned ones

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Just saw the cutest old man in the shopping centre wearing a little bobble hat and his walking stick was decorated in twinkly lights <3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Trying to teach myself Office 365 in a short period of time, so far the word part is a doddle.
    such slight differences between this and the one I have been using at work for years.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

It seems to be brighter a little longer this evening and the birds are in full song here all afternoon, its like a Spring evening.

I've been thinking the same, Duvet, and hoping it wasn't just wishful thinking!

My darling little kiddies in school brought me cake, flowers, balloons and a card! And not one of them spoiled the surprise which is a shock! Love my little class <3

I just love sitting in front of the fire during the winter. There's something so comforting about it!

I wasn't going to participate in the black Friday sales...but...I got sucked in. Things I'd had my eye on already, at 70% off. I couldn't pass them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Me after logging in to Boards and seeing a nerdy thread all about interesting maps.

giphy.gif

Guy Person wrote: »
    Me after logging in to Boards and seeing a nerdy thread all about interesting maps.

giphy.gif

Ooh what forum? The search engines useless, at least on my phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Ooh what forum? The search engines useless, at least on my phone.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/111929968

• Registered Users Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭Be right back

Smaller crowds in Cork city after being in crazy, busy London for the weekend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Having lost my purse and all it's contents last week ,TH that new bank card arrived today , quicker than I thought tbh !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

Lovely boardsies comforting me last night, still supporting me even though I come and go.

My soon to be ex mother-in-law sent me a text last night asking me what I'd like for Christmas, that was really touching. I just sent off her presents today.

My soon to be ex-wife still being my best friend and loving the Birthday presents I bought her yesterday :)

Opening the sewing box to begin a sewing project. 1930s chiffon robe. In lavender with black marabou trim.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,372 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Opening the sewing box to begin a sewing project. 1930s chiffon robe. In lavender with black marabou trim.

you can practice your Marlene Dietrich impersonation.

you can practice your Marlene Dietrich impersonation.

You can bet I will be! Shamelessly!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Home alone and having a relaxing bath. Bliss!

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Vodafone giving me free tickets to the cinema.

Free stuff.....sweet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Going to see Charlie's Angels at the cinema on Friday

Advertisement