Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Gervais08 wrote: »
    That’s made me smile and therefore happy - I envision the cats knocking at the door and bringing hostess gifts!!!

I got purrs and headbutts!!! It's taken me three good months to get them to trust me that much. One of them (the one my old cat liked) was waiting for me on the kitchen windowsill this evening when I got home.:) :3
    I'd pay just to have the neighbourhood cats visit me ����
    I told you, Seph - you have to start buying cat food and cat treats. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

After a few months without one I finally got a microwave. I bought microwaveable popcorn yesterday and I'm looking forward to watching a film tonight and having some popcorn. It's the little things :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

New Home wrote: »
    I got purrs and headbutts!!! It's taken me three good months to get them to trust me that much. One of them (the one my old cat liked) was waiting for me on the kitchen windowsill this evening when I got home.:) :3

I told you, Seph - you have to start buying cat food and cat treats. :)

Ok then

*adds shopping trolley full of whiskas to this weeks shopping*

:-P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Go down the park and you might meet one.

Maybe I'll meet a Duvet down there as well 😏😏

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just saw this on another thread Seph.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114741796&postcount=3257

Coffee on a cool crisp day is great body warmer.

• Advertisement

Maybe I'll meet a Duvet down there as well ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

:pac:

Forget about the whiskas, throw wine and chocolate into that trolley. 😛

I was in a pub last night without needing to order food. It felt so normal!! People were chatting and laughing and all dressed up. It was lovely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Wish I could put this in the post, but here it is

Signing out a while Blessings and peace...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Graces7 wrote: »
    Wish I could put this in the post, but here it is

Signing out a while Blessings and peace...

The eye of Sauron?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Not trivial but I'm just finished cutting the grass there and my one year old son was mad to follow me around while I was doing it but the happy is, literally every time I pointed or waved at him, the smile he gives me just lifts me up. Yes he is the apple of my eye :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I was in Gort for a while this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

I'd pay just to have the neighbourhood cats visit me 😸😸

I've six you can have them all for nothing. In fact I'll pay you to take them :D

My TH is just dropping into this thread. Having a really hard time with family stuff and I like reading the THs in here, especially Graces! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Antares35 wrote: »
    I've six you can have them all for nothing. In fact I'll pay you to take them :D

My TH is just dropping into this thread. Having a really hard time with family stuff and I like reading the THs in here, especially Graces! :)

SIX! We are twins. lol...

It is the small things. I am alone here so the small things mean so much more than if it is a family setting. Less stress. I AM BOSS! well, sometimes..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Sitting outside now in the warm evening sun. Hard to believe it's nearly October.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I got to visit my mother today and sit out in the sun with her.
    I asked her how old did she think I was.
    She answers "around 50" :mad:

I asked her how old she was?
    She then goes "40" :eek: :pac:

I had a lovely nap earlier, the cat and dog were only delighted to keep me company.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

In a pub, with a beer, watching a footy match I’ve no skin in.

Feels almost normal!!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Got a takeaway latte and sandwich. Sat in the car and enjoyed them. Delicious. And I didn't have to make either of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

We've had the same postman as long as we've had our dog - 15 years,and he brings her a little treat and bends down to talk to her every single time he drops something off. When she didn't appear to meet the van this morning, he stood there whistling for her till she turned up for the treat. So TH for a lovely fear an phoist who possibly loves the madra as much as we do.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

The big headed dude who went high on the chase , and didn’t get a question right :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Even better, the full of herself, receptionist, who told everyone to go high, took the low offer !! And knocked out after after 3 questions on the chase

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    We've had the same postman as long as we've had our dog - 15 years,and he brings her a little treat and bends down to talk to her every single time he drops something off. When she didn't appear to meet the van this morning, he stood there whistling for her till she turned up for the treat. So TH for a lovely fear an phoist who possibly loves the madra as much as we do.

Aawww this made me happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

There is a HOOOGE moon out tonight!
    It is like a big punt coin floating in the sky. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,372 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Watching Highway Thru Hell. I just find it very interesting and a great escape from life. Can't believe how cold the operators work in and the wreckers are fascinating looking things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Pigged out on chocolate eclairs earlier. They were bloody good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Came across a fb group for dyspraxic's, they make so much sense and the perfect antidote to a world that mostly labels my symptoms negatively.

TH, the tiny feeling of having found part my tribe.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

This isn't trivial, this is pure happiness!! I got engaged at the weekend!!!! To the best man in the entire world!! <3

I can't get over how lovely people are about it all. We've gotten such gorgeous messages, cards, gifts, visits and advice. People are just amazing. I'm feeling so full of love, I might burst!!!

Congrats Kat!

KatW4 wrote: »
    This isn't trivial, this is pure happiness!! I got engaged at the weekend!!!! To the best man in the entire world!! <3

I can't get over how lovely people are about it all. We've gotten such gorgeous messages, cards, gifts, visits and advice. People are just amazing. I'm feeling so full of love, I might burst!!!

Many congrats!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

KatW4 wrote: »

Mah’zeltov!!

Advertisement