Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Congrats Kat!!

I got no takeaway in the month of September. Hopefully won't crave them anymore only for the odd treat.

Great news Kat, enjoy and best wishes. x

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Congratulations Kat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Okay, is it really bad that I spent much of the US presidential debate laughing when I watched it last night? Could not believe the prezzie said to Biden: “YOU’RE a number two” though that was just one amusing moment of MANY. Biden stumbling over the word ‘Chinese’ and it coming out as ‘Chy-nee’ also brought the LOLs. :o :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Congratulations Kat. Lovely to see life going on and some excitement in these dreary times.

Hope you have a long and fulfilling life together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

When our Pom Pom decides to sleep with her legs in the air & always reminds me of the memes that look as though the dog is full of static. IDK why I thinks it so funny...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Oops. Thought this was the TA thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

A neighbours new rescue dog came right over and calmly lay at my feet (and wouldn't move) when the owner took him out for a walk. She says he is normally spastic and rarely at ease with anyone. His comfort made me happy. :) I do be missing having a dog, so his visit was quite nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Thank you everyone!! Still on a high!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Deja Boo wrote: »
    A neighbours new rescue dog came right over and calmly lay at my feet (and wouldn't move) when the owner took him out for a walk. She says he is normally spastic and rarely at ease with anyone. His comfort made me happy. :) I do be missing having a dog, so his visit was quite nice!

I just asked my lad “who’s mummy’s best boy?” - and he winked at me!!!!

• Advertisement

I have fancy prosecco. Planning on clean sheets, shower and moisturise, new swanky pjs I bought. Tomorrow night hopefully. It's all happening here folks. Look no further for epic entertainment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

I have fancy prosecco. Planning on clean sheets, shower and moisturise, new swanky pjs I bought. Tomorrow night hopefully. It's all happening here folks. Look no further for epic entertainment.

The Alexis Colby vibe I’m getting off this post is making me all kinds of 80s happy!!!! Love it daahhhling!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Trump has Covid :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,372 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I wonder will he practice what he preaches and start trying out all of his "cures" on himself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

As does his wife. Let's all have a jolly good laugh, shall we. :mad:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Karma.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I wonder will he practice what he preaches and start trying out all of his "cures" on himself?

Imbleach the president!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Everything sounds great , but WHY are you thinking of wearing pj’s ???? Unless they’re sexy pjs

cj maxx wrote: »
    Everything sounds great , but WHY are you thinking of wearing pj’s ???? Unless they’re sexy pjs

It's cold and I will be in bed? My guy isn't talking to me otherwise I'd be nudey.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

It's cold and I will be in bed? My guy isn't talking to me otherwise I'd be nudey.

Oh . I thought your TH was you were all prepared for getting jiggy. My bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

As does his wife. Let's all have a jolly good laugh, shall we. :mad:

Yes.

Considering his nonchalant attitude towards the pandemic, lack of coherent and cohesive national mitigation strategy...not to mention the irresponsible remarks towards the use of injecting bleach into your body to kill covid.

So yeah, Im laughing at him.

cj maxx wrote: »
    Oh . I thought your TH was you were all prepared for getting jiggy. My bad.

My post was sarcastic like it's all happening here. In other words, feck all is happening :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Yes.

Considering his nonchalant attitude towards the pandemic, lack of coherent and cohesive national mitigation strategy...not to mention the irresponsible remarks towards the use of injecting bleach into your body to kill covid.

So yeah, Im laughing at him

That says a lot more about you than Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,857 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Yes.

So yeah, Im laughing at him.

I agree with you , not that I'd wish Covid on anyone , but I think it's the irony of him getting it after being so dismissive of it with his - it's only a flu , no need to wear a mask , drink bleach it'll kill it spiel .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I agree with you , not that I'd wish Covid on anyone , but I think it's the irony of him getting it after being so dismissive of it with his - it's only a flu , no need to wear a mask , drink bleach it'll kill it spiel .

Now if he gets thru this asymptomatic then he will be saying 'told you so- just a wee cold'. Anything else may focus minds.

My TH is that it's Friday. Sunny Friday. a takeaway tonight will be the highlight of a bore fest of a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭wildwillow

If he remains asymptomatic I will have doubts about his actually testing positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'd be TH if you could bring all the Trump chat to the more appropriate threads.

Went in to local petrol station this morning for a takeaway coffee and a pastry.

When the coffee machine had finished making it, the display said "please service".

Rather nice cappucinno too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Two of favourite people are here 😃

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,372 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Two of favourite people are here ðŸ˜႒

Ah cheers Seph :p

Advertisement