Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The kickstarter adventures of Sólás - solaswatches.com

Options
1464748495052»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭laserlad2010

I spoke to Diyu in December last, I had an issue with a broken inset in the Starlight - which he took under warranty and, due to extensive shipping delays in China, actually replaced free of charge due to a mechanism issue. He was brilliant to deal with.

Unfortunately he told me Solas isn't trading any more (reasons not given) and that the designs are shelved for now. The warranty has expired as of May 2023.

It's a terrible pity as I have worn the Starlight quite extensively and it's the nicest watch (but not most expensive) watch I own, due to its heritage also.

Just wishing Diyu all the best with his personal and professional life and hoping he gets the bug to come back and give Equinox a go - ill buy 2 this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,226 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

It's amazing how priorities change once a new baby arrives. Getting a nights sleep is a challenge, I can imagine designing and sourcing material, manufacturing and dealing with customers and organising shipping is difficult. Hope to see the brand revived in the future

Advertisement