Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

pcadhain wrote: »
    Its the first time mine has said its due on launch day and mine was ordered on the 8th of October from Poland

I ordered the morning they went up and the email I got confirming it has estimated delivery November 10 in it, I think it changed to pending a few weeks ago or something. It could be that they are going to take the money today and everything people have seen before were just the pre authentications, I'm just guessing though.

Not sure if it will be available for long but the Series S is currently available on microsoft if anyone is looking for one. I got all the way through to checkout myself just had to confirm payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

dor83 wrote: »
    I ordered the morning they went up and the email I got confirming it has estimated delivery November 10 in it, I think it changed to pending a few weeks ago or something. It could be that they are going to take the money today and everything people have seen before were just the pre authentications, I'm just guessing though.

Money was actually taken from my BOI account on Sunday night. It was pending for a weeks now but I've never had a date before. Due to a bank security error, my original order made within 15 minutes of preorders going live was cancelled so i ordered from Poland over two weeks later.

pcadhain wrote: »
    Money was actually taken from my BOI account on Sunday night. It was pending for a weeks now but I've never had a date before. Due to a bank security error, my original order made within 15 minutes of preorders going live was cancelled so i ordered from Poland over two weeks later.
    I don't know, maybe everyone has had their status changed then because I definitely haven't had any money taken, still able to change my payment method.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭recyclops

My stats has changed from pending to pre ordered so it's looking good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

recyclops wrote: »
    My stats has changed from pending to pre ordered so it's looking good.

Same here on the Microsoft Store

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Nyum Nyum wrote: »
    Same here on the Microsoft Store

Same as. Money gone from card too, finally.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Derek..

Just seen mine says pre ordered too now.
    Not a bad way to start the day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

My order with Microsoft now says pre-ordered "Estimated date of delivery November 10th". It's gonna be a long week..

Yeah, mine has gone back from "Pending" to "Pre-ordered, estimated delivery 10th Nov" but still no monies taken.

EDIT - Got onto to Microsoft webchat, absolutely no use whatsoever, said all they can see is my pre order from the 22nd September. They gave me a number to call. Called it and got speaking to someone who confirmed that if the order has moved from Pending to Pre-Ordered, that means payment has gone through and will show on your bank account in the coming days. Apparently all is ok.

I will be honest though, they don't instil confidence. Anyone wanting to call Microsoft to do the same, ring 1800 71 0200 and press option 2.

Im not sure how much attention I'd pay to the pending status on Revolut by the way.
    Ordered the new Ireland jersey from Elverys (cause that hideous 3 logo is finally gone) it was delivered yesterday but my Revolut still says pending

• Advertisement

Derek.. wrote: »
    Just seen mine says pre ordered too now.
    Not a bad way to start the day :D

Has money been taken from your account or CC?

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭markad1

Mine has also changed to Pre-ordered, Estimated delivery November 10
    I'm paying with PayPal, I still have the cancel and change how you pay options.
    No money taken yet.

ZiabR wrote: »
    Has money been taken from your account or CC?

From my Revolut, I did force the payment though.
    It still shows as pending on the Revolut but as above I'm not worried about it

markad1 wrote: »
    Mine has also changed to Pre-ordered, Estimated delivery November 10
    I'm paying with PayPal, I still have the cancel and change how you pay options.
    No money taken yet.

That is just like mine. I did move from PayPal to CC yesterday and a pending transaction from Microsoft did appear on my CC but that pending transaction is gone this morning and no money has been taken. Don't know whether to move back to PayPal or just leave me CC on it now.

Any of the support links that Microsoft direct you to are broken...

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

So I get a text from DHL. With a tracking number for a package coming from Houston, Texas. I'm not waiting on anything but my series X! Fingers crossed that's what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

Same here, my order changed from pending to preordered, delivery November 10th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

On my orders on the MS page Pending has changed to pre ordered and it says release date 9/11/2020. This was bought on the Polish store. Doesn't mention delivery though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,203 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    So I get a text from DHL. With a tracking number for a package coming from Houston, Texas. I'm not waiting on anything but my series X! Fingers crossed that's what it is.

Could be a scam or wrong number that's just coincidental.

Unless something has changed, MS use UPS, and their stuff usually comes from their distribution in Europe. I doubt they're sending individual items from America.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭GeneticDeviant

When I go to Microsoft store I can’t seem to order from them Directly. It asks me to pick either Smyths or GameStop? Had one preordered with Gamestop for home delivery within seconds of preorders going live but have heard nothing. Seems like they’ve been taking pre orders 9 months ago. Not sure how they can do that when they don’t know stock allocations etc. Very shady business practice that. Seems lots of ppl have been stung by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,199 ✭✭✭maximoose

When I go to Microsoft store I can’t seem to order from them Directly. It asks me to pick either Smyths or GameStop?

MS are out of stock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭rob808

Mine change to pre-ordered Estimated delivery 10 November can't wait just hope ups use Eircode to find address.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Mr.S wrote: »
    Series X stock on the Uk website for 10th delivery:

https://www.xbox.com/en-gb/configure/8WJ714N3RBTL?source=lp

https://www.xbox.com/de-de/configure/8WJ714N3RBTL

Germany also!

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭GeneticDeviant

Thank you. Order from uk store. GameStop can go do one

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

I hope I didn't balls myself up but I put in another fresh order from the Irish store (it's available there again too) so that I could bundle the Shock Blue controller with it and save 30%. It was confirmed so I cancelled my separate orders.

I had the Series X + Shock Blue controller for 500 and 60 separately, got them both in one for 548 now. Small saving of 12 quid I know, but every little helps :D My previous order was still sitting there without being charged anyway so it didn't look like it was ready to be sent anytime soon, I tried all the tricks to make it charge me.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Limpar

Thank you. Order from uk store. GameStop can go do one

Did you have to give a UK address?

Just went through the purchase screes but the "buy now" option is greyed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭dunworth1

a guy on Reddit in Portugal received his series X this morning from ups

they have taken the money for mine this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    On my orders on the MS page Pending has changed to pre ordered and it says release date 9/11/2020. This was bought on the Polish store. Doesn't mention delivery though.

Same for me (except Irish store), so in pre-ordered state now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

dunworth1 wrote: »
    a guy on Reddit in Portugal received his series X this morning from ups

they have taken the money for mine this morning

Saw that, not jealous at all :pac: Link for anyone interested

Would love if it rocked on by Friday. Keep me amused for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Weird, my order status changed from Pending to Pre-ordered also.. but still haven't had the payment taken today. Delivery date 10th November (Microsoft store)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Limpar

Just switched my pre-order from Gamestop to MS.
    Do you normally receive Rewards points for console orders? Should be a decent amount?

Advertisement