Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Player Secret Role

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Also my analysis is a load of pants. Ugh. Letting my vote be swayed to avoid the risk of a pocket. Im gonna take some more meds and ill try post again soon guys. Sorry.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Baggly wrote: »
    Is this LYLO if its 2? If it is, id kinda be leaning towards kingsley....im wary of a pocket i guess.

Yes :(

MrKingsley wrote: »
    I know I said I was going to look at Spook but having looking yesterday my thoughts havent changed. He has continued to tunnel down the Fixxxer/QB line (which I have been slightly guilty of myself) but he just wont let it go.

So I have decided to tak a look at QB's first day in action up until she voted and was then out for the evening.

Very first post goes straight at BH and role claims.

Was this a wolf ruse to put us off? Possibly in the hope that it wouldn't stick and the village would look elsewhere.

Were shade to be thrown on them as a pair (had BH survived) then they could have pointed back to this exchange.

Again role claiming

When questioned by BH why she didnt respond to Clara who asked the same thing as BH

Goes back and gives the same response to Clara.

*The fact that Clara asked the same question could have worked perfectly for the two if them.

A wolf would care if you were bluffing because wolves don't munch each other.

And then here we go.

Despite not mentioning GnR in any of her previous posts she decides to vote for him. Why not BH or Clara?

And the reasoning is so shoddy....."I won't vote for anyone who hasn't posted but I will vote for someone with 1 post"

And this just so happens to be GnR who is clearly a skilled player.

So one big part of this theory that doesn't make sense is the fact that no one has counter claimed. Could QB and fixxxer be playing us all and there were aactually 3 wolves and one of them had the role?

What do we think?

Nice narrative King! Totally wrong conclusion though. Are you jumping on the wagon started by Spook / Clara here knowing that I'm becoming easy pickings?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

quickbeam wrote: »
    Nice narrative King! Totally wrong conclusion though. Are you jumping on the wagon started by Spook / Clara here knowing that I'm becoming easy pickings?

Nope not at all. Ive said consistently who is on my wolf list since yesterday. I have old Spooky number 1 and you made your way into my uncertain pile this more. I hadn't really looked at your posts probably before.

It is a nice little story isnt it?

Are you telling me that there is no truth to it whatsoever??

Are you telling me that there is no truth to it whatsoever??

None whatsoever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I was more talking about your level of posting when you were allowed to post; before and after BH was lynched and revealed as wolf.

What im saying is i think a wolf would have had to become more active after their up to then active wolf buddy died.

But I was gone ...hold on me check my phone.

7pm for 65m and then from 9-9:20 I was having connection issues on WhatsApp and then I was on the phone again from 9:20 til well after 10. I didn't think the second call would be as long and realised at 22:10 that I'd missed the vote so just carried on with RL

I've usually a prolific poster so if I'm not posting it usually means I'm away.

None whatsoever.

So you have no reason for voting for GnR (despite fingering BH and Clarabel) other than he was the lowest poster who hadn't not posted?

If you had so little to go on surely you wouldve gone BH or Clara who you claimed to be "a little suss".

Surely "a little suss" is better than "he has more than 0 posts"???

Ok so not too many posts that i cant go through them. QB did some post munch analysis but is pretty quick to focus everyone on anyone but her (essentially). If QB is a wolf, she definitely munches GNR to focus the village on the ones she named above.

Thank you, i guess? Im not playing cool. This is just me when i cant bury myself in either interactions analysis or rattling cage stuff.

You flip on me being wolfy because im sick. Look me being sick should only count towards explaining why im not posting much and not doing analysis. I know im shotoing myself in the foot here but im not telling ye im sick for brownie points. Im just explaining why im posting less, so that you dont lynch me and hurt the village.

Look I corrected that a few times afterwards. I've said I think it's okay to leave you alone. It would be really bad game play. So I'm happy to leave it at that and not have you need to defend yourself.

So you have no reason for voting for GnR (despite fingering BH and Clarabel) other than he was the lowest poster who hadn't not posted?

If you had so little to go on surely you wouldve gone BH or Clara who you claimed to be "a little suss".

Less of the fingering please.

Clarabel wrote: »
    Less of the fingering please.

Apologies Clara. Wasn't meant in that way at all

• Advertisement

Well, like I said to Fixxxer, hindsight and all. I sure wish I went for Bounty now, it'd look good for me, right? I was happy enough to give both of them the benefit of the doubt and thought a low poster was as good a reason as any to vote for somebody as wolves sometimes tend to not be too in the middle of things off the bat. Better than not voting as I knew I'd not be back before 9pm. Hindsight would have also shown that voting was moved to 10pm and I could have waited after all, but I didn't know that when I left either.

I forgot the smilies. :D

I hear you are into the fingering now, Kingsley. When did you get into that sort of thing?

I hear you are into the fingering now, Kingsley. When did you get into that sort of thing?

I just do it when I’ve the occasion to.

I wouldn’t be able to devote myself full time to the old fingering now.

The farm takes up most of my day and I like to just have a cup of tea in the evening

Meds have kicked in and i have a 20 minute window in work before a meeting, so im gonna go off the basis of who would kill off GNR last night.

Clara - GNR said there was a wolf in the Khal vote group. So she was potentially under scrutiny if he lived today. GNR dismisses Clara as an option in a 3 wolf game where spook is the other wolf. Doesnt mention how he feels on her if its a 2 wolf game. Thats decent cover for Clara to munch GNR.

QB - Was in the Khal voting group GNR mentioned after lynch, but GNR pretty much dismissed her as a candidate because she voted late for Khal. Im not so sure tbh. That dismissal would give her nice cover to go munch GNR. The points i gave QB for trying to take a hit for the role claim are kinda gone now.

Mr K - named alongside me as in the Khal voters and early wagoners on it too. Im trying not to let pocket fear influence me here, so having taken that into account, the scenario i see Kingsley following would be 'i need to shut GNR up' as a wolf. Which is, imo, plausible. GNR said he thought there was a wolf between the two of us and i know im not a wolf. I honestly dont think Kingsley kills GNR if he is a wolf though. Its too obvious i think.

Fixxxer is cleared imo, so that rules him out.

Does spook munch GNR? I dont think GNR was on him except for claiming he was tunnelling. Thats good enough cover. Its plausable.

TBH, i think the most obvious candidate was kingsley, but i dont think he would make that move.

Im looking at QB and Clara for my vote as things stand.

Ok Clara i get what you are saying and im going to admit im basing my suss of you on my thinking yesterday, which was...foggy at best. Ill reevaluate and come back.

Jaysus, it's starting to look a lot like me, isn't it?

If there's two wolves left then it's Goodnight Vienna if you go for me.

If there's one wolf left you better feel damn ashamed of yourselves for voting for me and redouble your efforts to find the last wolf tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

VOTE Quickbeam

Oh Fixx :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

fixxxer wrote: »
    VOTE Quickbeam

That came very early in the day but I have said I'm undecided between the 2 of you

=================

Yes I'm still in my tunnel

• Advertisement

fixxxer wrote: »
    VOTE Quickbeam

I;m about to do the same.

My village core have all said QB.

As I said if Fixxxer is the wolf, he deserves the win and bad play on Bags to play sick wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Spook_ie wrote: »
    That came very early in the day but I have said I'm undecided between the 2 of you

=================

Yes I'm still in my tunnel

Ok on the basis that if I vote Fixxer it just nullifies a vote and to see if my suspicions were correct from day 1 and this hard statement of being RPV was a smokescreen rather than team village player

Vote QuickBeam

made stated
    QB Fix, Spook Clara, Bags, Mr K
    Spook Clara
    Clara Bag

I think I have everyone there

You're all very, very wrong.

I’m heading into work now so don’t know how active I’ll be.

I’m between QB and spook for this evening.

If they are clean then someone(I’m thinking Clara or fixxxer has played a blinder).

The only reason I havent looked at Clara is that both her and BH called out QB at the same time on her claim. Could have been a beautiful orchestrated wolf move though.

I’m hoping to have time to properly look over spook before voting anyway

I’m heading into work now so don’t know how active I’ll be.

I’m between QB and spook for this evening.

If they are clean then someone(I’m thinking Clara or fixxxer has played a blinder).

The only reason I havent looked at Clara is that both her and BH called out QB at the same time on her claim. Could have been a beautiful orchestrated wolf move though.

I’m hoping to have time to properly look over spook before voting anyway

Maybe sKeith, you mean?

made stated
    Spook Clara Mr K
    Clara Bag

Unless it's a different sequence of events you're thinking of. This is the sequence soon after thread opened:
    Spook_ie wrote: »
    Is it a one off secret power or can it be usedore often?
    sKeith wrote: »
    It can be used every night.
    Do you know that?
    How do you know how/when this secret power can be used?
    This is a little sus. How do you know sKeith isn't the one with the secret role and let it slip in that post, and now you're highlighting it for the wolves to see? Bad villager!!!

As it happens, sKeith isn't the one with the role. HARD CLAIM.

made stated
    Spook Clara
    Clara Bag

I think I have everyone there

Bit presumptuous there. I’ve said that Spook was top of my list earlier on since Khal got nibbled upon

• Advertisement

Maybe sKeith, you mean?

Yes sorry. Meant SK

Advertisement