Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Player Secret Role

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Also I’m not positive I can be online at 9pm. Is it ok to vote early in these games?

Get a vote in whenever before that and just catch up on results whenever you can after that. Nobody can be expected to be online all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Getting people riled up from the off sK? LYLO and mislynch talk on page 1 seems a tad early. Though again I believe your fishing but still fast start

giphy.gif

Lynch is at 9pm!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Is there a lynch thread as per
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057848927

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Is there a lynch thread as per
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057848927

have a reread of rule 2 in the OP

and 'on-thread' would mean right here.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Lynch is at 9pm!!

Ha right, did not know that... whoops, well I'm going to be asleep soon so...

Hope im playing this game tomorrow :pac:

Ha right, did not know that... whoops, well I'm going to be asleep soon so...

Hope im playing this game tomorrow :pac:
    You need to vote, vote me if you have to, just put in a vote, as unvoters are modkilled.

and 'on-thread' would mean right here.

So you mean that the lynch thread is
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058021152/4/#post111450632

That said if I can miss stuff by not reading the OP, new players def can too so maybe don't go as fast still as im sure LYLO etc might confuse some

Exactly :D

• Advertisement

What's autopriest in effect?

When someone dies we will be told who they were. Villager or wolf. In some games there is a Priest role where only that person gets this info

That said if I can miss stuff by not reading the OP, new players def can too so maybe don't go as fast still as im sure LYLO etc might confuse some

Its not my fault that this 'simple game with no hidden mechanics except for a secret role', has the number of wolves hidden, therefore making it possible for there to be 4 wolves, and meaning that every vote is possibly LYLO (lynch wrong and you lose the game)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

You just write in this thread

vote: Clarabel

(Tusk this is not an actual valid vote please)

Clarabel wrote: »
    You just write in this thread

vote: Clarabel

(Tusk this is not an actual valid vote please)

Wait, don't write Clarabel. Write who you think is the wolf

auto-priest means that when somebody dies, tusk is going to tell us if they were good or bad.

Ok and what is this secret power thing, is it a secret power or a secret whose got it?

Ok and what is this secret power thing, is it a secret power or a secret whose got it?
    Both.

Its not my fault that this 'simple game with no hidden mechanics except for a secret role', has the number of wolves hidden, therefore making it possible for there to be 4 wolves, and meaning that every vote is possibly LYLO (lynch wrong and you lose the game)

no blame / fault being assigned so no need to be defensive. I don't think someone (Tusk) would make his first game with such numbers that every vote would be a possible LYLO. Do you actually think different? or just fishing for discussion on the potential number?

Is it a one off secret power or can it be usedore often?

• Advertisement

Is it a one off secret power or can it be usedore often?
    It can be used every night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

This feels wolfy

And is the secret a villager or a wolf or either?

Do you know that?

How do you know how/when this secret power can be used?

no blame / fault being assigned so no need to be defensive. I don't think someone (Tusk) would make his first game with such numbers that every vote would be a possible LYLO. Do you actually think different? or just fishing for discussion on the potential number?
    If there were 5 wolves, then the game would be over, so therefore with an unknown number of wolves, using the worst case scenario is always prudent, and you won't suffer a shock defeat if you continue to keep this in mind.

Pooh good question Clarabell

If there were 5 wolves, then the game would be over, so therefore with an unknown number of wolves, using the worst case scenario is always prudent, and you won't suffer a shock defeat if you continue to keep this in mind.

Does not answer if you think there actually are the number you mentioned just rationalizes you acting as if there are loads of wolves.

Anyways is the secret a good secret and do we need to find the secret out as well as kill the wolves?

• Advertisement

Anyways is the secret a good secret and do we need to find the secret out as well as kill the wolves?

Usually a roled player is a good guy so trying to find them is something a wolf is more likely to do. Just try and find wolves and hope this secret roled player can use their secret to help the village do that also

Advertisement