Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,060 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I have never seen a candidate as at home doing EVERY task as Thomas is. In his element :D

Is there any shot of Karren Brady without her grimacing? Becoming a tedious eyesore.

Is there any shot of Karren Brady without her grimacing? Becoming a tedious eyesore.

Wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crisps though.

Not enough Lordi for the background music in the video

Inactive geyser was a good joke compared to Sugar's usual efforts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭voldejoie

Inactive geyser was a good joke compared to Sugar's usual efforts

Wonder how long he was working on "saving Ryan's private parts!" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,881 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

The focus on gay pride is suicide, what were they thinking?

Nooooooo

Goodbye you Venezuelan vixen :(

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭FarmerBrowne

Nooooooo

That's the main eye candy gone.

Was it this episode Lewis and Lottie got friendly?

Ryan Mark is a bit of a ringer for a younger Kim Jung Un.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crisps though.

Maybe not if we threw in her daughter too

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement

Maybe not if we threw in her daughter too

Well my god. She belongs on a certain thread on AH

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ok9bbnZSY/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Is there any way to like that twice

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I'm absolutely disgusted at the lack of a Monty Python reference in the Finland episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Don't think there was much between the two teams tonight tbh. Could have easily picked the other team and fired that useless plank of a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Out of the two teams i think he picked the right one to come back to the board room.

I don't understand how Ryan Mark has survived again, if not him then i would have at least gotten rid of the PM who seemed quite ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,382 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Ryan Mark is as slippery as it goes.

His utter reluctance to be PM is pathetic. I've rarely seen such cowardice as when he put himself forward to be PM a few weeks ago and then voted against himself. I know he said he'd be PM next week but I'm sure he'd get out of it if he could.

Can't see him, Dean or Lottie winning anyway, they'd drive Lord Sugar up the wall.

Right now I'd have Scarlett or Lewis to win. He loves recruiters and marketers. Maybe Carina too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Ryan Mark is as slippery as it goes.

His utter reluctance to be PM is pathetic. I've rarely seen such cowardice as when he put himself forward to be PM a few weeks ago and then voted against himself.

I know he said he'd be PM next week but in sure he'd get out of it if he could.

Can't see him, Dean or Lottie winning anyway, they'd drive Lord Sugar up the wall.

Ryan Mark has to be PM next week if he doesn't and he is brought to the board room he is gone. He drives me mad because he is the expert on everything until it comes to doing something. Last week for example his logo looked like something from the alien films.

Agreed on Dean on Lottie, Dean was really bad tonight even in the pitch he just couldn't hold it together it was like he was speaking out of a marketing jargon book. Lottie is way to young and doesnt work well with others but she keeps viewers watching for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭robwen

If I had to put money on it I'd say Lewis will win it but it'll all depend on his business plan. The 2 PM's this week are canon fodder along with Ryan Mark, the Irish girl Pamela seems to be coasting in the background & looks to throw people under the bus in the boardroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Pamela has been cruising under the radar for weeks now.

There has been weeks were you'd forget she is on the show

• Registered Users Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Pamela has been cruising under the radar for weeks now.

There has been weeks were you'd forget she is on the show

It's a good strategy though, show well early then coast along watching more contestants disappear. She just needs to survive for the next few weeks. It's only in the last few weeks where she needs to go try win it. Her business plan will decide how she does.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Saw it for the first-time. The Finnish one.
    What a terrible, flat , boring programme. Without an ounce of wit or humour or charm. How was the winning team decided but by a Sugar whim. The videos they make! They are so pathetic. They are like little kids. Tedious people. If I hear someone say 'skill set' again... .
    Won't be wasting my time on this again.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

bobbyss wrote: »
    Saw it for the first-time. The Finnish one.
    What a terrible, flat , boring programme. Without an ounce of wit or humour or charm. How was the winning team decided but by a Sugar whim. The videos they make! They are so pathetic. They are like little kids. Tedious people. If I hear someone say 'skill set' again... .
    Won't be wasting my time on this again.

Ok? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Dean was so so lucky he was on the winning side as he was simply awful this week.

Absolutely zero chance of winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,382 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

seligehgit wrote: »
    Dean was so so lucky he was on the winning side as he was simply awful this week.

Absolutely zero chance of winning.

He's nailed on to be fired next time a team he's on loses. Easily the weakest candidate left.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I'm thinking he has a strong business model because he has survived being sacked several weeks despite being useless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

[Mod snip! Use spoiler tags or better, don't discuss what you see on twitter]

I actually think Lottie has a chance. She’s strong and smart. The only think letting her down was her people skills, which she seemed to real in in the last episode.

Can’t remember her name but the girl who was in the winning team with the awful PM I think is favourite atm. The rest are awful. The Irish one has literally done nothing all series, Like not even one decent comment. Must be one of the worst candidates to get this far ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,567 ✭✭✭SteM

The Irish one has literally done nothing all series, Like not even one decent comment. Must be one of the worst candidates to get this far ever.

Doesn't really matter how bad they are in tasks now imo. If they have a good business proposal they'll keep getting through until the interviews, doesn't matter if you excel in tasks (although not many of them do) he'll still find a reason to dump you before the end if your proposal is poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,488 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Ryan Mark is a bit of a ringer for a younger Kim Jung Un.
    In looks and in personality, except slightly more lethal.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,717 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Nooooooo

That's the main eye candy gone.

I'm still not seeing it lads! :p No loss IMO but Dean got away VERY easy!
    The Irish one has literally done nothing all series, Like not even one decent comment. Must be one of the worst candidates to get this far ever.

She also comes across as a sly one.. always with little digs. Agree completely she's done nothing either which Sugar pointed out himself. She should have gone too.

As for yer man Ryan Mark... arrogant twit who thinks he's better than the rest for sure, but has done nothing at all to justify it.

Feck, I would have fired 4 of them! :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

MOD:
    No spoilers!
    No discussion of what you see on Twitter
    Just discuss what you see in the tv

/mod

Advertisement